Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Y'know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless balls, black balls, like a doll's balls.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Y'know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless balls, black balls, like a doll's balls.

lmao

Heather Papps

hello friend

*indiana jones, running*
ball... why did it have to be ball?!?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*smooch*
i knew it was you, fredo. you broke my balls.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pahilla the Hun

Sweep the balls. Do you have a problem with that?

thanks nesamdoom!!

Joey McChrist

a man who doesn't spend time with his balls can never be a real man

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Prof. Crocodile

get your stinking balls off me you damned dirty ape!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
to infinity, and balls!

Ass-penny

I don't remember asking balls a goddamn thing!

Sloane

What do you mean I'm not on the list?
> Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your balls.

He told me enough. He told me you killed them.

> No, I am your balls.

No... no!

biosterous

say hello to my little balls

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love balls.

Sloane

*holding a polaroid*
Have you seen these balls?

google THIS

Pahilla the Hun posted:

wearing a lampshade

that kevin sullivan sig is amazing

Sloane

The more you tighten your grip, the more balls will slip through your fingers.

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

Ass-penny

We believe in balls, Lebowski.

Ass-penny

Cats rule, balls drool.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

biosterous posted:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pahilla the Hun

biosterous posted:

lmbo

thanks nesamdoom!!

google THIS

Aragorn: You have my balls.

Ass-penny

The first and last word out of your filthy sewer will be balls.

nut

you've got a ball in me

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good pair of balls by your side, kid.

Prof. Crocodile

good... bad... i'm the guy with the balls.

Finger Prince

In this country, first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the balls!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
being as this is a . 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your dick clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, balls?

Stoner Sloth

Look daddy. Teacher says that every time a bell tolls, an angel gets his balls.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Pahilla the Hun

if you build it, balls will come

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Pahilla the Hun posted:

if you build it, balls will come

Lol. I've been turning that one over 4 an hour 2 no avail. Rats of 2 ya bud :stonkhat:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of balls in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of balls in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of balls who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the balls so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of balls in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the balls Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the balls… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…

Areola Grande

the lovely Balls? are they any good?

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

Why don't you come up some time and see my balls?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Solyent Green is balls!

Stoner Sloth

I'll get you, my pretty, and your little balls, too!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

I'll get you, my pretty, and your little balls, too!

:eek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
What about the B.O.U.S.'s?

Balls Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.