Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Flan the Burt
Yes
No
Goku
Flanku
Probe op more
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
If we turn him into a gelatin we can all enjoy him, but no one gets to be greedy and take too big a slice (cough cough GARY OLDMANS DIARY). Also we get to then cook burt in with a bunch of cream cheese which seems fitting. We can flan him fellows, we just need a big enough oven!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just a nice Burflan with a caramel Flanexual sauce.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Imagine if people still get super mad and worked up we can go lol he is a gelatin

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Also if we perma flan him it would just be impressive if Burt could still post because he would be a gelatin product basically covered in some heavy cream product and god drat if he can type in that state gently caress it whatever lets just go bowlin.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
You are given a free dessert at your birthday at a Brazilian Steakhouse and it is flan, but you distinctly see Burt's avatar in the flan with a single tear rolling down the cheek.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
You are a person in a small Mexican town preparing flan all day. One day someone leaves off a "special powder" of gelatin to make your flan. You start cooking your flan, but it continually yells RAMP at you and you can not make Flan for a 6, 12, or 24 hour period.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I am preparing gelatin and suddenly have a sick urge to add mayo to it. I have been Flanurt Flanexualed!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I have added flan into the pontoons of my pontoon boat and renamed it "Flanoatin Flanexual"

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
It is that scene in Hannibal or w/e where hannibal is feeding the dude his own brain, but it is me feeding El Elegante or whoever feeding pieces of Burt Flan to them (because Burt has been rendered into a gelatin) but they are really high on drugs or whatever and don't appreciate the irony.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Burt and Reene are both packs of flan now hanging out next to each other at a Krogers shelf and go "geez who saw this coming!"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

LSBB is in the store and he checks the nutritional facts of his potential flan purchase and it just says "Midwest"

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Foreverial tied up and flanerized and loving it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Johnny Aztec posted:

Foreverial tied up and flanerized and loving it

Thank You Flanber Two.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I am making a flan in my own house and suddenly the flan deletes my boiling water! It was Burt Flan!~

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt beat me with his fists as I screamed in agony

naked umlaut
Aug 3, 2005
i wonder what the flan would taste like haha

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

naked umlaut posted:

i wonder what the flan would taste like haha

I would imagine given that bones are fairly uniform in character and that Burt is known to have a very midwestern HFCS diet, not too bad.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
1 cup white sugar
3 large eggs eggs
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 tablespoon burt extract

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

What about covering people in pre-baked flans

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

AuntBuck posted:

What about covering people in pre-baked flans

Not enough Burt Powders to go around for that

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Burt is now turned into a Flan dessert project, I turn my energy to my next arbitrary forum enemy.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Ok

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Derpies posted:

Imagine if people still get super mad and worked up we can go lol he is a gelatin

Lmao.

This was a great thread, imagine getting probated for being really funny...id be safe forever!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

When they do a vasectomy they cut the flans deferens

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

When they do a vasectomy they cut the flans deferens

They killed Burt during his vasectomy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He died on the operating table with his tubes spewing nut on the surgeons like twin fire hoses out of control

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

And that surgeon is now pregnant with a little... permaburt.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't care if he is banned but destroy burt's rear end in a top hat completely.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i can't believe Burt died getting a vasectomy and is now permanently in a coma

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

offsite meme

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

i don't care if he is banned but destroy burt's rear end in a top hat completely.

His anus is filled with a 5.36 x 10^16 megaton bomb that would destroy the earth were it disturbed.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

There's no such thing as a permanent flan

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Flan is fuckin delicious

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

This thread is pretty funny but I can't help but feel that a large part of that is because the OP got probed for it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This thread is pretty funny but I can't help but feel that a large part of that is because the OP got probed for it

Yeah but have you seen a flan

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A flan of flesh.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
OP got got and someone delitized burt where do we go next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

We got a Party Pooper Jones here
:siren: