Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DamagedGoods
Jan 17, 2012
What if I found a couple of documents that might put me in jail if I do the wrong thing. Not seriously going to do this, you know make a side identity thing. I think it would be helpful if I was a spy, I am not a spy. Just found a shitload of stuff that made me think if this is possible. We are talking paper. Stacks and stacks of old school bonds, companies that have long ceased to exist. I gotta tell ya, this is entry level greatness.
I have a millions dollars ready to be earned. Oh poo poo, I am half way serious. No I am not. Don't tell on me.

DamagedGoods fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Every individual has a unique rear end in a top hat print, unless you can properly replicate the rear end in a top hat print on the documents with your own rear end in a top hat print on the acquired documents, I'm afraid you're hosed.

It'll never pass scrutiny.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

But, hell, if by some coincidence your rear end in a top hat prints match, go hog wild and cash those checks. But use an assumed rear end in a top hat print if you plan to deposit them under the name of some other rear end in a top hat.

The Walrus Cancer
Sep 14, 2018

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
Burn everything, pack your bags, and move to a new city.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Just change your user name.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I always super fantasized about coming across some stash of money like a dead drop or something. I never did God drat it

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I think they use [name of your first pet] + [name of the street you live on] at MI6

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Spinz posted:

I always super fantasized about coming across some stash of money like a dead drop or something. I never did God drat it

Probably a good thing since inevitably someone dangerous is going to come looking for it. Coming across ancient buried treasure otoh would be cool and good. Then you’d only have to worry about the government suing you for it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yeah impersonate a dead person, genius way to get rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Spinz posted:

My friend found a dead drop of around 100 ecstasy tablets while on a weekend out of town.

Handed them out to everyone a few weeks later at his wedding.

Someone probably got in a whole lot of trouble over that one.