Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

You have been freed from the oppressive grip of AI moderation, JSB is your new mod! (And I think the first CA only mod)

AI's baby brother forum is getting all grown up. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

suck my balls

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Post in this thread to get banned make a post in this thread

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Does this mean we can use the C word now?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981?s=21

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Somehow AI has gained a lot of insufferably lame people and I've had to start using the ignore feature for the first time this year. Now that the SA code is being updated can we make it such that anyone who reports a post in CA can longer post in CA? And maybe make it not a subforum of AI.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

EFI only from here on.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Post reporters get dragged behind a gold wing like Achilles

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
The biggest post reporter has a blue star now so good luck.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

E: double post

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Oct 25, 2020

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

MomJeans420 posted:

Somehow AI has gained a lot of insufferably lame people and I've had to start using the ignore feature for the first time this year. Now that the SA code is being updated can we make it such that anyone who reports a post in CA can longer post in CA? And maybe make it not a subforum of AI.

Ignore is for cowards. Face the posts

500excf type r posted:

The biggest post reporter has a blue star now so good luck.

There are next to zero reports for CA except for egregious stuff so you’re both wrong. To the point where when a report for CA comes through people comment on its rarity lol

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Horse Clocks posted:

EFI only from here on.

Only if it’s to document your EFI to c*rb conversion

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Only if it’s to document your EFI to c*rb conversion

I will mail a bottle of Sake to whoever completes a GL1000 or GL1100 EFI ITB conversion and documents it in CA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

right arm posted:

suck my balls

Only if you buy me dinner first. :blush: