Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
you find yourself in a twisted personally curated hellscape created partially by your very own psyche using guilt and other strong emotions as its paintbrush. we can all see eachother and hang out and mingle but we dont see eachothers silent hill but sometimes they do meld sometimes.

what do u see?

whats chasing u?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
ugh there's homework in my silent hill

homework made of meat

represents the time i didn't do my homework and felt bad :(

Plant MONSTER.

i'm afraid of responsibility so there's like this baby that's following me saying babababa gooogoo brrrrr aah! it's not really... like... scary or different and its meat is securely contained in skin like a normal baby and its just a normal baby but it also represents responsibility which is scary to me

what do i do with this baby

how do i grow and learn from this i wonder?

Plant MONSTER.

cheap parquet flooring everywhere

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
it is passive aggressive emails and meetings where I get yelled at and I am always at work but never quite finishing and the deadlines are chasing me and everything is always overdue, but you never quite know what the overdue thing is

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
its like that part in Cotton Mather's diary where he's peeing on a wall and feels shame and fear when he sees a dog doing the same and recognizes in himself the beast except I'm walking through streets and corridors seeing endless dogs peeing on the walls and I'm just pointing at them and saying like yeah you go, drat, you're so lucky and laughing

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

City of Glompton

a doorbell rings; behind the door is some long-forgotten consequence that finally found its quarry.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Khanstant
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY hill is many things but I'll not let it be silent!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Seems really dull actually, haven't seen a single monster or ghost or whatever. Isn't this supposed to represent the things that you fear? Oh wait, I see a monster in the fog, lemme get closer. Oh, it's... it's just me. All the monsters are just regular me.

Gluten Free Dad

im wearing jorts with socks and sandals and there's hundreds of really catty gay dudes on this foggy street just mercilessly laying into my poor fashion sense. there's a deafening siren up ahead, growing closer. it's the fashion police. i turn a corner to weep quietly but then it happens. my dad and old school teachers all appear as if from nowhere (they're all made of weird shaped smelly dicks for some reason, no idea why) to say they knew I'd never amount to anything. The humiliation makes me cum in my jorts and everyone notices the stain seeping through the denim. no, i whisper. No.

Stoner Sloth

running through the whole of silent hill three times over out of intense fear that i'll miss getting to pat the dog at the end - the worst nightmare of them all

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Everywhere I turn people are trying to schedule things with me in the future.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The monster is straight.

google THIS

Every monster and obstacle I come across can be overcome, but only after I call customer service and have a productive conversation with them. I lose health each time I get disconnected or am forced to leave a voicemail.

Gluten Free Dad

i walk into a creepy basement to retrieve a key to some bullshit puzzle where the riddles are various thinly veiled jokes about my secret dwarf fetish and all my exes are down there drinking really cheap cider and whispering poo poo about my below average dick, but they're making sure to be loud enough that I can hear

Plant MONSTER.

yeah don't get me started on these crude fleshy mockeries of the human form that are clearly based on what I'm really into (sex)

Goons Are Gifts

I'm not that kinky, pyramid head.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

a SILENT hill? nice, I need to get some work done *ventilation turns on and starts making a weird buzzing noise* god damnit

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Gluten Free Dad

the idiots couldn't even get pyramid head to appear in mine, not in the budget apparently. they got some dumbass called pentagon head instead but he's not that scary. he started following me and calling me an rear end in a top hat for a while but it didn't bug me that much. then he was like, look dude I don't want to do this, this wasn't a great career move but it's a job you know, have you tried getting a job in this current economical climate, anyway I just scored some white widow, wanna go hotbox my Nissan? not a bad dude actually, im invited to his wedding next year but im not sure if I'll take him up on the invite

Ass-penny

Walked through this whole stinking town and could not even catch a glimpse of a cat.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Being haunted by Dickensian ghosts of the successful, happy people I could have grown up to be.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
im looking for my dog.

Prof. Crocodile

what's this..? it looks like... grandma's house? and it's thanksgiving, but the food isn't ready yet... and i have to make small talk with all my relatives while i'm really hungry and there's no booze because half of my extended family are southern baptists and the other half are recovering alcoholics?

at least i can sneak outside for a quick toke...

*bumps into fog wall*

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The monsters here aren't very scary, but I have to file a detailed report every time I see one, then respond to a questionnaire about the reporting process.

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

it is passive aggressive emails and meetings where I get yelled at and I am always at work but never quite finishing and the deadlines are chasing me and everything is always overdue, but you never quite know what the overdue thing is

:same:

sb hermit

My first vacation in three years and it's a week in charming Silent Hill.

I spend the entire time of it in my hotel room because of social anxiety and I realize on the last day that I should have just spent it at home.

At least I got this souvenir shot glass that has an inexplicable taste of rust despite being made of glass

SIDS Vicious

oh no a bong with the face of my child keeps telling me I abandoned it for happiness

FutonForensic

From the darkness, a nude but featureless human figure, bent over backwards, scuttled towards me with the sporadic movements of a cockroach. Choking back a scream, I attempted to sidestep the creature as it rushed towards me, but it shifted its direction and blocked my path. I attempted to sidle around the other side of the creature, but it simultaneously tried to change direction and blocked me again. "Sorry," I sputtered. We swerved into each other again. "Sorry. Oops, sorry." This was hell. This was my hell.

Macnult

[sharp metal grinding against concrete in the distance]
me: p.. pyramid head?
[grinding gets louder]
me: oh no. oh god no. please not...
faint voices: we can be here too!
[grinding continues]
voices: just chill out!! we do this all the time

..foil surfers

Macnult

a group of pissed off 17th century white men are limping towards me and brandishing quill pens with exaggerated phallic features

Stoner Sloth

my silent hill is a forum without nut!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pecan

ok im thirsty real thirsty and i finally find a sink that isn't covered in rust and blood but all the cups are really small

pecan

someone sees me drinking over and over again from the tiny glass, like im some kind of water addict

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

From the darkness, a nude but featureless human figure, bent over backwards, scuttled towards me with the sporadic movements of a cockroach. Choking back a scream, I attempted to sidestep the creature as it rushed towards me, but it shifted its direction and blocked my path. I attempted to sidle around the other side of the creature, but it simultaneously tried to change direction and blocked me again. "Sorry," I sputtered. We swerved into each other again. "Sorry. Oops, sorry." This was hell. This was my hell.

Gluten Free Dad

I learned to eat with the knife in my left hand and the fork in my right and this weird rotten skin mannequin keeps whispering poo poo about me being uncouth, it's mildly annoying at best

Plant MONSTER.

walking down a very quiet sidewalk, no one is around yet every time I walk by a sidestreet or a parking lot, a car spawns and has to turn there immediately

Khanstant
that time I think my dad found out I was looking at hentai and then made me sit in his office at the family print-shop and started with a lecture about how i shouldn't draw so many anime girls and to focus on drawing things that glorify god and then somehow that lecture pivoted into a discussion about penises, what kinds there were, growers/showers, circ, and idk that part was so baffling to me and honestly i think my dad was kind of a noob about penises anyway so idk why he was giving that lecture of all people and then i had to go collate stupid training documents for this local business and kept getting those micro papercuts that only itch the top few layers of skin ugh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Khanstant posted:

that time I think my dad found out I was looking at hentai and then made me sit in his office at the family print-shop and started with a lecture about how i shouldn't draw so many anime girls and to focus on drawing things that glorify god and then somehow that lecture pivoted into a discussion about penises, what kinds there were, growers/showers, circ, and idk that part was so baffling to me and honestly i think my dad was kind of a noob about penises anyway so idk why he was giving that lecture of all people and then i had to go collate stupid training documents for this local business and kept getting those micro papercuts that only itch the top few layers of skin ugh

Khanstant's dad starts to sweat. He's 800 points behind and the category of the final Jeopardy question is revealed as Potent Penises.

Gluten Free Dad

I walk into the Silent Hill guitar store. They only sell BC Rich Warlocks and Dean Flying Vs with skull and flame motifs. I fall to my knees and curse this foul place. Right on cue some idiot starts playing the Eruption solo really poorly. I claw my eardrums out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I'm really thirsty.

I walk into a diner and order a ginger ale.

"we do not have that."