Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i will stop saying 'ban burt' when i'm dead in my grave. then my gravestone will just have a picture of a skeleton flipping two birds and BAN BURT.

if 'just put burt on ignore' is supposedly the solution to him, it should be the same solution for me. but it's clear that saying ban a guy is a greater sin on these forums than blackholing a gofundme thread for a DV victim so gently caress this poo poo, just go ahead and ban me you goddamn hypocrites.

i've come here every day for like 15 years, i can't believe this was the stupid poo poo that finally made me quit, but it is. goddamn, this poo poo isn't worth the 10% off royal mile coffee.

"jeffrey has spoken" sure sounds a lot like "lowtax has spoken" so go ahead and ban me

the amount I care about whether or not you think my giving a poo poo is the appropriate amount of giving a poo poo? is loving zero.

you're not making judgements about fairness, you just want everyone to quiet down

if i can't at least talk about what bullshit it is that burt is not banned, but burt can keep posting whenever, then there's no point being here so DO IT YOU HYPOCRITES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got sucked off by the Zodiac

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

"jeffrey has spoken" sure sounds a lot like "lowtax has spoken" so go ahead and ban me

the amount I care about whether or not you think my giving a poo poo is the appropriate amount of giving a poo poo? is loving zero.

you're not making judgements about fairness, you just want everyone to quiet down

if i can't at least talk about what bullshit it is that burt is not banned, but burt can keep posting whenever, then there's no point being here so DO IT YOU HYPOCRITES.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

have you considered just driving to his house and having it out with him, op?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You're really stupid haha idiot

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

stop being a stupid crybaby

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt has a cool boat and if you don't like that you are just so stupid you loving stupid idiots

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Sid Vicious posted:

Burt has a cool boat and if you don't like that you are just so stupid you loving stupid idiots

I hear the boat fits all the way up his rear end

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Sorry that your attempts to self-immolate keep getting sprayed with extinguisher foam, OP. Have you considered actively mocking the fat idiot in question until they either go away or flame out?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Burt is a dumb fat bitch and so is his ugly wife.

On the other hand, maybe you should relax a little op

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Do you need a bottle with your blanky or what?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Frank Frank posted:

Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

dude in addition to everything you're complaining about i'm one of the cats that burt made into a GBS POSTING ENEMY from nowhere because he is a loving terminally online dicklicker and even i think you're obsessed

just loving tell burt he's a terminally online scumbag failure whenever he posts

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Oct 26, 2020

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Echo chambers are dangerous for your health.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am somewhat surprised OP did not make this thread in QCS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's cool that we can just openly call people names and it's totally fine after ownership changed from a gaslighting abuser it's really good, there's flaming and then there's being a lame loser who just calls people fat fucks, if you're gonna post on the comedy site and be angry maybe try and be funny as well like that Burr fella

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm gay.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
No but for real ban burt

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

:same:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Doctor just called. Seems I am too. Is this a trend? :ohdear:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Guys I don't think bitching more after the new owner said it's not happening is going to do anything except make you look as retarded as I am

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Coolguye posted:

just loving tell burt he's a terminally online scumbag failure whenever he posts

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
IM STILL POSTING IN MY GRAVE

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
IM STILL POSTING IN MY GRAVE

lmao

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Sid Vicious posted:

as retarded as I am
:hmmyes:
Nothing to add, just agreeing with this

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
can someone clue me in on who that guy is and why some people don't like him

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Have you thought about creating a sock puppet account to boost your message here on the Somethingawful.com comedy forums?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

zer0spunk posted:

:hmmyes:
Nothing to add, just agreeing with this

You're actually not allowed to say that only I am about myself

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh you were agreeing with Me I don't mind then

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

This is professional tier hypocracy lmao. You should literally be getting paid for performing at this level of sheer delusional cognitive dissonance lol.

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tiny Bug Child posted:

old gbs mod. i want him dead because i lust for modblood, personally.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Beyond the shadow of a doubt again

Better look alive than disappear my friend

Now you're just one of a billion

Not worth the hassle but you can still pretend

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
i don't really give a poo poo about the op so i hope he does die so i can piss on his grave (after 70 more years of bliss and a good life of course i want him to have it all so his ghost sees me pissing on his grave and can't do poo poo about it)

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Get away from me bro, I 'aint your slave

You can't catch a man with one foot in the grave

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tiny Bug Child posted:

He's an old GBS mod that banned and probated folks that sided with the ladies Lowtax abused when the rest of us just laughed at them. So he's a bad guy and needs to go now.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Is this where I post about being MAD on the INTERNET??

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
But seriously permaban his abuse-enabling rear end

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
free drad_bert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party