Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

CAROL posted:

10 years ago that kid would’ve been a prominent lf poster

He looks like he was in his 30s when LF went away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah what’s the deal with that anyway. He looks like he’s middle aged and likes memes from 2009. is he a time monster

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

CAROL posted:

Yeah what’s the deal with that anyway. He looks like he’s middle aged and likes memes from 2009. is he a time monster

Interesting; he's the antigreta. We're going to find out soon that a few years ago he killed her.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Vote Trump! He'll fix all these problems that we all saw, with our own eyes, happening under his presidency.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

hyperhazard posted:

(It doesn't help that all of the billboards are of Trump hugging a flag and making a weird face, for some reason.)

I genuinely don't think I've ever seen a picture of Trump where his face looks normal.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sunswipe posted:

I genuinely don't think I've ever seen a picture of Trump where his face looks normal.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Even then it's Barnacle Jim but flip the l and w numbers

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1320857152823697408

Oh, Matt. Never change Delete your account.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1320865461282766848

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

CAROL posted:

Isn't 4chan and the like overrun with olds now because of Qanon? Maybe he's just one of those young people with older tastes, but for online hate sites.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

there wolf posted:

Isn't 4chan and the like overrun with olds now because of Qanon? Maybe he's just one of those young people with older tastes, but for online hate sites.

Why couldn't he just get really into Pink Floyd or something instead.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

there wolf posted:

Isn't 4chan and the like overrun with olds now

I don't know if this is true but loving lol if it is. The thought is immeasurably funny to me.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

there wolf posted:

Even before Qanon stuff a bunch of old redditors found 4chan's dedicated racism board, /pol/, from the Trump subreddit

image from 2017:

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Extremely cursed.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

what’s the “pede” thing, I ask, wincing?

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Lanky_Nibz posted:

I guess this is more in reference to IoSM, but this is all I can think of when I hear the term "boat parade" now: https://twitter.com/NickLutsko/status/1302730917476290560?s=09

I'm glad someone's writing Violent Femmes songs, seeing as they aren't.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Subjunctive posted:

They latched on to some music video about centipedes during the 2016 campaign.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

Shorthand for "centipede" from a very cringy pro-Trump video series.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It means they are pede-ophiles.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Did anyone screenshot matt yglesias latest dumb post? It's already gone

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Shorthand for "centipede" from a very cringy pro-Trump video series.

same source for when they were calling themselves "nimble navigators"

here's an example if you want, i guess

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Skwirl posted:

Why couldn't he just get really into Pink Floyd or something instead.

Hey Pink Floyd owns :mad:

Okay I guess it's music for olds now but it's cool and still resonates drat it

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Even before Qanon stuff a bunch of old redditors found 4chan's dedicated racism board, /pol/, from the Trump subreddit

image from 2017:

Wonder how many of these people are dead from COVID.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
My experience with the Bronx public library is that there is always the "dude who is furiously masturbating to hentai" and "the dude who is grunting reading Drudge Report while wearing giant headphones" and they both always get to the library before you do. Even if you get there when it opens, it's one of those mysteries of the universe.

It's always a hard decision where you sit in relation to them and you have to rely on other known entities where it's like "I'll sit next to the masturbator today if you listen to the chud talk at you around lunch time."

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

image from 2017:

God, that made me sad. The worst part was the person helpfully explaining how to search the site, how to lurk before posting, and oh yeah by the way don't ever tell anyone you're a woman.

Sunswipe posted:

I googled, but I can't find a picture of the ads that haven't been graffitied (lol). But it's this photo, where his face looks even weirder than normal:

Of all the millions of photos of him, that's the one they went with.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's difficult to look normal when your face is made from mashed sweet potato

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Twitter embeds aren't working for me though the tweets are still live. Anyone know the fix for this? Using Firefox.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Meanwhile, Movie Bob is having some weird meltdown over....Brunch? Specifically, he thinks leftists making fun of the whole "We should be a brunch right now!" :qq: is "homophobic and misogynist". No, I'm not joking

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1320842503503962112

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1320907202257948674

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zesty posted:

Twitter embeds aren't working for me though the tweets are still live. Anyone know the fix for this? Using Firefox.

Firefox tracking protection or your ad blocker are most likely the cause. You need to allow twitter through it all or they're broken.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Gone

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/bradgrantz/status/1320494677431361538

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Inceltown posted:

Firefox tracking protection or your ad blocker are most likely the cause. You need to allow twitter through it all or they're broken.

It was the tracking protection. Thank you.

Butt Detective
Mar 24, 2013

Only the dead can know peace from these hats.
A bizarre FB ad I got today!

ALEX Vs. THE BEAUTIFUL MERMAID: "ALEX IS BACK!": Monster School will help Herobrine: Minecraft

Many in the comments are understandably being hit hard by this betrayal Herobrine: Monster School ALEX (Minecraft), but none so much as this poor soul

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
I wish I knew what the gently caress

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Is this one of those botnets that uses random social media comments as a command and control network?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Head up his rear end way of saying it but I'm assuming this guy doesn't watch much Falcons football. Losing in hilarious fashion when they're expected to win is kind of their thing.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Joey Freshwater posted:

Head up his rear end way of saying it but I'm assuming this guy doesn't watch much Falcons football. Losing in hilarious fashion when they're expected to win is kind of their thing.

Just gotta add the conditional if(team == ATL)

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Georgia sports teams are the living embodiment of the Worf Effect. Their only purpose is to be just good ad tough enough to make the eventual champions look amazing by beating them.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Brunch is great because it's all the best breakfast foods and some fancy lunch options, and it's frequently socially acceptable to have a cocktail before noon if it involves orange juice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The leopards will continue eating faces.