Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I really don't recall ever doing any. I guess maybe playing the guitar but I never learned any showpieces well enough to actually play in front of everyone. Did you have any?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Just making GBS threads my pants on command. Or not on command. It can happen at any time.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

When you're coming up behind someone, tap the shoulder on the OPPOSITE side of where you're going.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I hijack the AUX cord at parties. It's a cool little trick I made up.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Oct 27, 2020

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Does alienating everyone count as a trick?!??! :jerry:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I can get my arms around my head and unhooked if I hook them with my right arm going over my shoulder and my left arm going behind my back

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
five finger fillet
&
blowing dudes butts

is what i bring to the party. also everclear and oragne juice

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i do this thing where i put my hand down flat on a table and then hit the back of my hand with my fist and do it with rythym like BOP BOP BOP BOP and then i flip the hand over and back between fist hits so it goes BOP BOP BOP BOP BOPITTA BOP BOPITTA BOP BOPITTA BOPITTA BOPITTA BOP [repeat 3x] then i have sex with all the girls at the party

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can unhinge my jaw and make a three dimensional shadow version of myself crawl out of my throat (think that scene in Ace Ventura 2 where he crawls out of the rhino).

I can look at a bowl of M&Ms and tell a person when they will die right down to the second based on which M&M they pick.

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008
Here, your party trick questions are hereby answered all the way back in 1986

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkJXObnPpZY

This one always gets the ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkJXObnPpZY&t=976s

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

tell a person when they will die right down to the second

it's usually the 2 seconds you pause before you kill them yes?

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

dee eight posted:

i do this thing where i put my hand down flat on a table and then hit the back of my hand with my fist and do it with rythym like BOP BOP BOP BOP and then i flip the hand over and back between fist hits so it goes BOP BOP BOP BOP BOPITTA BOP BOPITTA BOP BOPITTA BOPITTA BOPITTA BOP [repeat 3x] then i have sex with all the girls at the party

Well done, I hope as a boomer you have not forgotten to impart this knowledge to your next generation.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

crispix posted:

Does alienating everyone count as a trick?!??! :jerry:

Sure, but it's been done

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Prestidigitation is a great party trick. Alway take it when you can.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I used to arm wrestle chicks

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Later on I would draw caricatures

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pulling the flags of all nations out of a hole in my knee.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can pull my eyes out of my eyesockets and scream "I'm blind! I'm blind!"

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i steal things from unoccupied rooms

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I can get the entire room the recreate this photo, and I don't even have to ask them to do it.

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I can get the entire room the recreate this photo, and I don't even have to ask them to do it.

To get this look, all you have to say is "I'm not a racist but..."

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A guy I knew back in the day had a favorite party trick. He'd remove the little red plastic Mexican hat you used to get on the cap of bottles of a certain tequila brand. Then he'd whip out his already erect penis, and put the little red hat on his knob. Then he'd then run around the party waving his behatted erection, yelling, "White pointer! White pointer!" (A white pointer is a type of shark.) For some reason he'd be told to leave the party every time.

The Walrus Cancer
Sep 14, 2018

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
My best trick to pull at parties is not being invited to them. That or pulling mary jane out of my pocket.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Eat a roll of toilet paper and when you poop it out your butt is already clean

Viola!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can turn a simple red cup into an incredible come from behind win by the Toronto Blue Jays.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Ok ok guys, I think we ribbed on the Original Poster for long enough! Shucks. Now if all you silly gooses wouldn't mind, I'd like to hear some actual party tricks to impress guests.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk I used to be really good at beer pong. never played all that much, I'm just good at accurately lobbing small objects for some reason

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I like to stand within 6 feet of other people and breathe near them unobstructed.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

given what it took to capture this photo, this extremely good photography. period.

Not Skynet
Jul 10, 2012

Revins posted:

idk I used to be really good at beer pong. never played all that much, I'm just good at accurately lobbing small objects for some reason

This is something all hobbits in the lord of the rings can do for some reason. They also invented golf. Is really low level Lord of the Rings trivia a party trick?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can immolate myself in an historic and heroic act of protest against the way us gamers have been treated.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Stand on your hands and have the entire keg pumped into your b-hole.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Not Skynet posted:

This is something all hobbits in the lord of the rings can do for some reason. They also invented golf. Is really low level Lord of the Rings trivia a party trick?

It's in the top 5, it seems.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
a co-worker gave me a butterfly knife and I am really enjoying flipping it all about. getting more confident in handling it and have found a couple videos detailing tricks I'm going to work on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-O3nYtqu8

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Revins posted:

a co-worker gave me a butterfly knife and I am really enjoying flipping it all about. getting more confident in handling it and have found a couple videos detailing tricks I'm going to work on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-O3nYtqu8

In hospital lost fingat

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Smack someone across the back of the legs with a broom handle until they fall on the ground then fart in their mouth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I just poo poo my pants OP. They will remember you at the party for years go come!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I just poo poo my pants OP. They will remember you at the party for years go come!

Drop your pants first for even bigger laughs.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

When I was a teenager I used to be able to fart with my armpits without cupping a hand underneath them. I could do it with both armpits at once and it just looked like I was giving a slight shrug. I grew up, got bulkier and I can't do it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Drink lots of alcohol, then you say some whacky stuff out of nowhere. Raises the roof in my experience which, I admit, is limited to one party 17 years ago.