Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

“so...you come here often?” I ask completely in earnest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

oh cool juice in a bowl haha very neat, right

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Interrupts the drinking game to clarify his position on vaccines

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

hahaha wow this is great...so do I owe you or

Stoner Sloth

:actually: the kitchen is the best place to hang around in, it provides optimal access to out going snacks and further...

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

*points at the streamers* wait so thats what those are for?

nut

spends the next evening home alone leaning against the wall of my living room and holding a beer

Chewbecca

Catches people coming out of the bathroom to say "better out then in, amirite" :v:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

*sidles up to the host* hey, so do I live here now?

nut

what’s surprising about it? he knows it’s his birthday already, you realize

Chewbecca

Goes to the room with the coats and starts to bundle them into the back of his car to donate to the thrift store

Stoner Sloth

NEVER leaves after the party ends

yes i'm looking at you Tod

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

*doesn't post in BYOB*

nut

Chewbecca posted:

Goes to the room with the coats and starts to bundle them into the back of his car to donate to the thrift store

nut

that’s a lot of pizza, man, oh we all eat it? I guess it’s not that much pizza then

nut

wait sorry your parents aren’t home? do they not celebrate Halloween?

Chewbecca

Blows out the birthday candles prematurely because of the fire hazard they pose indoors

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Oct 27, 2020

Chewbecca

*empties the tray of chips and dips onto a single dinner plate to eat in front of the TV*

Chewbecca

*turns the tv over during the last quarter of the Superbowl to a rerun of Antiques Roadshow*

nut

*looks at everyone who came and sat around the table with me and the Jenga set and who are now looking expectantly at me* haha oh cool, you guys are gonna watch me play?

Chewbecca

nut posted:

*looks at everyone who came and sat around the table with me and the Jenga set and who are now looking expectantly at me* haha oh cool, you guys are gonna watch me play?

lol

google THIS

*miserably reaching into my pocket* I wouldn't have come if I'd known the admission fee was my car

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

spends the next evening home alone leaning against the wall of my living room and holding a beer

lol

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Gluten Free Dad

christ this music is obnoxious, good job I keep this nickelback/smash mouth mixtape in my rear end at all times for exactly this kind of emergency

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Heading into the only bathroom in the apartment to take a bath, people constantly coming in and out to pee and I keep saying "hey, no!" but they don't stop

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

well if they didn't want it why do people keep coming up to something called the punchbowl?

ty nesamdoom!

nut

dear diary,

today I trespassed

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hey man, nice place. Thank you so much for inviting me over. I'm going to go sleep in your bed and then we can figure out what happens next. I guess I'm your wife now and all these adult people are our kids. Love it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

nut

*texting my mom* I THINK IM ON BIG BROTHER

google THIS

Ok, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this party stuff. So whoever takes my Mary Kay product out of the bowl, that's who I have sex with?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I'm really starting to get p.o.'ed by all the byob threads doxxing me these days

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

nut

calling the cops on Diane for impersonating a doctor in a game of charades when she’s actually a graphic designer

Gluten Free Dad

i don't think this so called 'party" has any political affiliation at all, so im calling the police just in case this is some radical terrorist faction ive stumbled into

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
*turns to the host* so how much is my share of rent... will you pro rate it if I leave before midnight?

Manifisto

you're not getting it, that man is wearing a lampshade on his head. he's clearly going through an episode or something.

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

constantly pushing my way through the crowd yelling "what's all the commotion" like every parent in a drama before they find their child run over by a street sweeper

google THIS

(gesturing at someone's sparkly glasses shaped like the number of the coming year, with lit sparklers attach to them) So are those frames covered by your vision plan or...?

FutonForensic

proudly calling the police to inform them of an unlawful assembly

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

dear diary,

today I trespassed

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Pushes grocery cart over to the snack table