Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Velgre
Jul 15, 2015

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

These 3 absolutely each get 5 tucks out of 5!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The scene's up on Youtube for anyone who hasn't seen it.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6fG0RRZoAJo

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

BigBadSteve posted:

Oh my god he actually says "If I were you I would stick to marrying your cousins" to Rudy's face! Jesus Christ that's cold.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

limp_cheese posted:

Oh my god he actually says "If I were you I would stick to marrying your cousins" to Rudy's face! Jesus Christ that's cold.

It's a Very Naice Move.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Disappointed I don't see Rudy as the dead person at kent state (?)

S... sorry. :(

It might seem wrong at first but it actually works when you realize that Rudy's genitalia isn't that different from a rectum.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

BigBadSteve posted:

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like he IS just tucking his shirt in?

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Chris Pistols posted:

Love to be in a hotel room with a young woman, lay back on the bed, and ensure my shirt is properly tucked into my pants.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Bregor posted:

Love to be in a hotel room with a young woman, lay back on the bed, and ensure my shirt is properly tucked into my pants.

Yeah, but she untucked it when removing his microphone pack?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Chris Pistols posted:

sadly it does look like he's just tucking it in. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave it a quick tug though.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Even if he was, anyone of political standing should know better than to drink, go into a bedroom, put your hand in your pants, and give the awkward rapist pat on the lower back to the foreign reporter. Imagine if instead of him just being exposed a creeper it's a blackmail setup, it doesn't matter what you were doing you should be smart enough to not put yourself in a compromised position.

Also watching with my conservative buddy this movie was a blast, he was wincing and yelling "nooooo" in the interview before they even showed the bedroom, from that alone ok rudy already comes off as someone who has to stay away from playgrounds and isn't left alone with anyone's wife.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

threelemmings posted:

Even if he was, anyone of political standing should know better than to drink, go into a bedroom, put your hand in your pants, and give the awkward rapist pat on the lower back to the foreign reporter. Imagine if instead of him just being exposed a creeper it's a blackmail setup, it doesn't matter what you were doing you should be smart enough to not put yourself in a compromised position.

Also watching with my conservative buddy this movie was a blast, he was wincing and yelling "nooooo" in the interview before they even showed the bedroom, from that alone ok rudy already comes off as someone who has to stay away from playgrounds and isn't left alone with anyone's wife.

Yeah I thought he was just tucking his shirt in, but he is 100% an idiot for following her in there. I can't imagine "Shall we have a drink in the bedroom?" is a normal ending to an interview, and there's no way he's that brain-dead to believe they were just going to sit on the bed and talk politics while sipping on a beverage. He 100% walked into that bedroom expecting he was about to get laid and that pat on the lower back reinforces it. And like you said, the president's personal lawyer should always assume they are being targeted by foreign intelligence, so while he's not brain-dead, he's still an idiot for falling for this. Imagine being a counter-intel guy in the White House these days, holy gently caress that's got to be the worst job in the whole IC.

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 28, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

bees everywhere posted:

And like you said, the president's personal lawyer should always assume they are being targeted by foreign intelligence,

Especially when interviewed by someone claiming to be from Russia, there's an election going on and a camera pointed right at you:

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
What, you guys don't tuck your shirts in while completely horizontal? :v:

Regardless he definitely gave it a little fluff while he was down there.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chris Pistols posted:

No. She pulls his shirt out and he tucks it back in. :shrug:

People REALLY want to believe he's jerking off though.

Although he sure does a few weird touches on her. It was very oddly inappropriate what he did, especially drinking with a 15 year old. But he absolutely was not jerking off like everyone would love to be true.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I’m not saying he was starting to jerk off, just positioning his penis comfortably if it were to come up.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

...especially drinking with a 15 year old.

If the actress (who is in her 20s) had indicated to him that she was supposed to be 15, they absolutely wouldve left it in the movie. Of all the stuff you could say about ol Rudy in this situation, he aint no kiddy-diddler

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gutcruncher posted:

If the actress (who is in her 20s) had indicated to him that she was supposed to be 15, they absolutely wouldve left it in the movie. Of all the stuff you could say about ol Rudy in this situation, he aint no kiddy-diddler

Oh yeah I think he rushes in the room and says she's 15 afterwards and says "she's too old for you." I haven't watched it yet I just saw the clip.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Gutcruncher posted:

don't kid yourself rudy is definitely a kiddy-diddler

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

S... sorry. :(

It might seem wrong at first but it actually works when you realize that Rudy's genitalia isn't that different from a rectum.
classic mel brooks right here

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Didn't like how the first came out and the thread is still up so here's a better one:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Bronze Fonz posted:

Especially when interviewed by someone claiming to be from Russia, there's an election going on and a camera pointed right at you:

I appreciate the red arrow but that's the camera used for the main shots and it's almost certainly pointed at the interview spot.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
That is likely the camera that got the mirror shot.

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 2, 2020