Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A buy 'n' sell is a place to get good poo poo from everyday people like you and me. Fb marketplace, kijijij, craigslist (?) are all good places to hunt for a deal for things you might need while there's bans on large gatherings in church basements, etc

:goonsay:
----------

I offered him $10 for everything in the pic and he refused. he is a businessman with a keen sense versus a swindle.
----------

I grinded all 4 pounds of my weed with this in 3 seconds and only lost a thumb

Goodluck and be safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus Cancer
Sep 14, 2018

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
Oh, is this why a certain Loch Ness Monster keeps pestering me for tree fiddy?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i used to work at value village which is a thrift store and kind of like a flea market and I got a really nice Westinghouse record player from 1959 for free because they told me to put it in the trash compactor and I was like oh okay and then told my mother in law to come get it lmao I've also got an original release of Gremlins Gizmo plush it's one of my prized possessions because I suck

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
One of the wildest flea markets that I went to was White's in Brookville, IN.
http://whiteswebsite.com/
loving acres of stuff, organized thus:
Upper tier sellers - has semi-permanent sheds to sell their wares;
Common tier sellers - had tents for selling;
Low class tier sellers - stuff just laying on the grass.
There was all manner of stuff, including a livestock auction in the afternoon.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

fuckin' sold

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

Mega64 posted:

fuckin' sold

adult medium ninja turtle

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Mega64 posted:

fuckin' sold

you just know that thing has been pissed in every time it was worn.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

incoherent light posted:

adult medium ninja turtle

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
It's just like, it's just like a MINI MAWL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Biohazard posted:

you just know that thing has been pissed in every time it was worn.

Why else would you buy it??

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Is it pronounced "kew-bone" or "cub one"?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The_Continental posted:

The first one :)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Queue-bone

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I like going to the local flea markets because you can find neat stuff and/or really weird stuff.

Sometimes there will be photos of people and you wonder who they were and why the pictures ended up here and then it hits you that they died old and alone and the pictures were part of the estate.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I went to one once that had this like, auction section where people went up and hawked wares, including a lot of cheap poo poo in bulk. I bought a 100 pack of lighters from a guy who had an entire pallet of these 100 packs. It was 6 dollars.

Those lighters sparked like loving CRAZY and also cut the poo poo out of you. But I never had problems with people stealing my lighters again

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

You can get really neat poo poo for cheap if you shop in the right places. I found some legit good decor by shopping in flea markets/donation stores nearby upper middle class retiree communities.

Wopzilla
Mar 6, 2005
indecisive bastard
Years ago I found some Saturday evening girls pottery at a consignment shop. Most people don't know their antiques and you can get great stuff for peanuts

The egg cups ended up being the most valuable due to date/potter signatures

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Why did Potter sell his egg cups?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
living rooms...
dinettes...

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The_Continental posted:

See you bone

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

This automated masturbator is stealing jobs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

There's no way the front of that iron maiden egyptian sarcophagus cabinet doesn't open with a secret mechanism to reveal another secret set of shelves full of opium pipes or some poo poo.
Look at that.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Colonel Cancer posted:

This automated masturbator is stealing jobs

That one goon that works from home masturbating retards probably has secure employment at least.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sweet thursday posted:

A buy 'n' sell is a place to get good poo poo from everyday people like you and me. Fb marketplace, kijijij, craigslist (?) are all good places to hunt for a deal for things you might need while there's bans on large gatherings in church basements, etc

:goonsay:
----------

I offered him $10 for everything in the pic and he refused. he is a businessman with a keen sense versus a swindle.
----------

I grinded all 4 pounds of my weed with this in 3 seconds and only lost a thumb

Goodluck and be safe

Ernie sounds kinda loving lame

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I had never imagined that someone would build an Autoavunculogratulator, it's gorgeous.
an Autoavunculogratulator is a machine which shakes your hand and congratulates you in the manner of a kindly uncle.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I haven't been to a flea market since I was a teen, but boy did I love the ninja star, survival knife and blowgun booth!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I had never imagined that someone would build an Autoavunculogratulator, it's gorgeous.
an Autoavunculogratulator is a machine which shakes your hand and congratulates you in the manner of a kindly uncle.

We need to have a talk about your uncle.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

sweet thursday posted:

Goodluck and be safe

Powerful Chuggo energy outta these

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.

Wifi Toilet posted:

I haven't been to a flea market since I was a teen, but boy did I love the ninja star, survival knife and blowgun booth!

This was the great part about southern New Jersey in the 80s and 90s- you were never more than 30 minutes away from an Army Navy store where you could get a rusty machete cheap or a dirt mall like the Pennsauken Mart where you could buy knives, bongs and insane survivalist poo poo.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
my brother found a guy selling only ziploc bags of golf balls and paper bags of pecans and proceeded to ask him repeatedly how much it cost for a bag of balls and then how much it cost for a sack of nuts

this exchange is on cassette somewhere

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Ortiz Ave flea market has live chickens and more VHS bootlegs than you can shake a stick at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDwVEO4D7bY