Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
.. that you can fit your whole fist in to get the last little bit of salsa without busting up a bunch of chips and getting frustrated? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

You can transfer salsa to a bowl or even a larger jar if you try, or so I've heard I just smash the top off when it starts getting low, yeah sometimes I cut my hand a lot but it adds a bit of tang you know

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

You can transfer salsa to a bowl or even a larger jar if you try, or so I've heard I just smash the top off when it starts getting low, yeah sometimes I cut my hand a lot but it adds a bit of tang you know

But then what will I eat my cereal out of? :thunk:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
Any time this happens to me I take all of the biggest chips and hold them between my pointer and middle finger and dip down as far as I can but the chimp always break. God forbid you start running out of chips and salsa at the same time cause then u gotta do it w little chips!??!

SIDS Vicious

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

ah heck

Ass-penny

Not all of us have the luxury of other dishes to serve salsa in, and I agree with the op. I will usually wash a spoon in that situation and apply to the chips directly.

Trying

you don't have a salsa fountain?

Finger Prince

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

Any time this happens to me I take all of the biggest chips and hold them between my pointer and middle finger and dip down as far as I can but the chimp always break. God forbid you start running out of chips and salsa at the same time cause then u gotta do it w little chips!??!

My friend, let me lead you into the enlightenment of pouring the little chip bits at the bottom of the bag into the dregs of the salsa jar, stirring them up and eating them with a spoon like savory corn flakes cereal.

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was thinking, and here me out on this one guys, about some sort of electrostatic device that would make crumbled chips stick to your hand so you can dip it in the jar and lick the chibs and salsa off. So this device is essentially a piece of wool mounted vertically on plywood. There is a fake hand holding a balloon, and a small motor to make the fake hand rub the balloon on the wool. You put a gold anode on the thumb and a zinc and copper diode on the pinky, and then you hook the other end to your hand similarly so the static transfers, then you roll your hands in crushed chips and jam it down in the jar. Now your hand is covered in snack and you can put that last bit of salsa to good use. Literally everyone should have one of these mounted in their kitchen, there’s not a good excuse not to really. :chef:

----------------

Half-wit

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.

Finger Prince posted:

My friend, let me lead you into the enlightenment of pouring the little chip bits at the bottom of the bag into the dregs of the salsa jar, stirring them up and eating them with a spoon like savory corn flakes cereal.

Combine these two options. Crush up your cereal and pour it into the bowl you've poured your salsa in, and eat them with a spoon like savory corn-salsa cereal.

Gluten Free Dad

I just smash mine, i find the broken glass adds an extra zing to otherwise milquetoast salsa experiences

Goons Are Gifts

oh but seriously I posted:

you don't have a salsa fountain?

take the moon

by sebmojo

Finger Prince posted:

holy heck

----------------

Khanstant
slasa should come in a toothpaste tube, really maybe most sauce should?

google THIS

Finger Prince

Khanstant posted:

slasa should come in a toothpaste tube, really maybe most sauce should?

Slasa (or possibly Słaşa) sounds like some kind of Slavic meat paste, so I agree that it absolutely should come in a tube. Metal preferred.

Manifisto

.. that you can fit your whole fist in to get the last little bit of salsa without busting up a bunch of chips and getting frustrated? :shrug:

I cry in the evening over not being able to buy a jar of salsa that I can bathe in

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

spritzing the dry tongue of a thirsting wastelander with salsa mist, the only surviving source of moisture after the Bombs fell

FutonForensic

Tostitos presents WIDE SalsaTM for WIDE men

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

lol

teardrop

by Pragmatica
what I do is scoop it out with my erect penis, there is a nice tingle and ofc I am always erect while snacking

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

ahaha

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vei
the fact that this doesnt exist in america proves that the Efficient Market Hypothesis is just that....... a frikkin hypothesis