Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i mean, really. thread title says it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i’m the only non-nerd in yospso

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
sup, nerd here

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

this.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Too bad nobody cares about your fun fact, So you're going by "yospos" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
:monocle:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

President Beep posted:

i’m the only non-nerd in yospso

no I am

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
you guys are real dweebs

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
better a nerd than a geek imo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
yeah, now that you're here!!!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

unlike the rest of this website, which is full of sex-having jocks. this is the only subforum with the nerds.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

being a nerd is pretty great though

my house has like 40 computers in it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT.

that's sad

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i just raw dogged my wife and am telling complete strangers about it online

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

well done.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

indigi posted:

that's sad

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

yeah, now that you're here!!!
gently caress

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
wazzup judean bros, i make a pretty deece 50,000 prutot per annum and my mule could kick a hole through the temple

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
people of novo byzanti, hear me! i accrue 15 megacredits in merely a longcycle and my spacejalop is painted blue

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

at least we are consciously self loathing rather than most nerds who burn with white-hot rage towards themselves but don't realise it

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Gentle Autist posted:

at least we are consciously self loathing rather than most nerds who burn with white-hot rage towards themselves but don't realise it
trying to forget my multiple flagrant violations of the funko pop anti-proliferation accords today by standing under the showerhead, trying to see how much tepid water i can swallow before i fall over and blast every last tooth out of my pie-faced head as i collide with the faucet

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i was in one of those big two story barnes and nobleses over the weekend and there was like this massive funko pops wailing wall of a display

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

President Beep posted:

i was in one of those big two story barnes and nobleses over the weekend and there was like this massive funko pops wailing wall of a display

poast youre haul

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
yospos the boardgame

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I’m a giant nerd and it’s pretty great.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Got a box of these in my desk at the office. Hope the cleaning staff didn't take them. They thieved my violet crumble last time I went in :smith:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

"cleaning staff" eh?

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
wtf is a violet crumble

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

indigi posted:

wtf is a violet crumble
wait a week and see

oh a vioLET crumble. idk

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

maybe op maybe

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

"cleaning staff" eh?

The help

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

allow me to turn off you're monitors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meEZiDoscWA

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Too bad nobody cares about your fun fact, So you're going by "yospos" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

just checked out your linkedin, fifteen years at the same org at microsoft, last title change in 2013... topped out at senior L63 - settled down and became a family man while half your coworkers are already on their second startup..... must be nice to coast, bitch :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo:

Coffee Jones fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Nov 9, 2020

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

President Beep posted:

you have to write your paeon of gender and racial atonement and insert it into the wall

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Tom Collins posted:

you have to write your paeon of gender and racial atonement and insert it into the wall
tom collins, as i live and breathe

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

Kenny Logins posted:

tom collins, as i live and breathe

nobody is ever truly gone. i mean, what's better? the internet sucks more now than it ever has

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

idk i don’t think fishmech is coming back. stymie? maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
did I miss the retrospective on ten years since the retrospective about ten years of posting?