Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

MJeff posted:

Arn you piece a poo poo!

Why did the babyface's in this match do a bunch of cheating, geez.

Dark Order arent babyfaces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Jackie D posted:

Why did the dark Order save Cody?

Presumably so Brodie can get another shot at Cody, but honestly, because Cody matches always have dumb poo poo in the somewhere.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Vince MechMahon posted:

It’s so the PPV can be a three way. Or possibly 4 way if Brodie comes back. C’mon, dude.

This is the first time I feel like I've read that, and it's all I want.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I liked it because arn cheating is actually the most obvious thing in wrestling but I didn’t see it coming

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i never understood the resistance of this forum to pwg for years swearing they'll never watch it because they don't stream but when ex pwg guys just start redoing all the same exact stuff they used to do there 5 years prior in nxt and aew they're suddenly everyone's favorite wrestlers. just a weird little thing lol.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what is their goal in portraying orange cassidy this way. unlucky underdog who does his best but comes up short is a hat that covers up a better hat

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, that's the big thing, Arn actively cheating to keep the belt in Cody's possession now that he sees that Cody can't get it done one his own is a really interesting point to this reign.

Yeah I wish it wasn’t against OC but whatever.

If this turns into a 3 way, cool. If OC goes away for a bit, also cool.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I kind of hate lumberjack matches. I'd like a nationally televised "straight" version at some point.

One wrestler keeps running away or doing shenanigans on the outside, so you have a match where other wrestlers will immediately throw them back inside. But nothing more.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, that's the big thing, Arn actively cheating to keep the belt in Cody's possession now that he sees that Cody can't get it done one his own is a really interesting point to this reign.

Cody is living Rocky 3 but in reverse.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

karmicknight posted:

Makes me wonder if it'll be what makes the shoe finally drop for the Horsemen? It ain't natural for Arn and a Rhodes to get along. Trying to figure out how these pieces are gonna fall.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

JOHN CENA posted:

i never understood the resistance of this forum to pwg for years swearing they'll never watch it because they don't stream but when ex pwg guys just start redoing all the same exact stuff they used to do there 5 years prior in nxt and aew they're suddenly everyone's favorite wrestlers. just a weird little thing lol.

what

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I actually don't mind OC losing, weird booking to have him face Cody twice though.

Intrigued by cheater Arn, assume there will be some payoff to Silver interfering like that, don't ever want to see Austin Gunn do anything on TV other than scream behind a barricade

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

streaming is good op and it's hard to follow things without it

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Penelope does a nice OC.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cael posted:

This is the first time I feel like I've read that, and it's all I want.

Dark Order helped Cody because Brodie wants to take HIS belt back from that little blonde gently caress. It’s him inserting himself into the angle. If it goes that way. I hope it goes that way.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

JOHN CENA posted:

who was saying this because they should be rightly and roundly mocked

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

I could do with never seeing the Gunn club on tv again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We're gonna have Dark Order cheat

and also Cody's team cheat

and OC will lose again

This will make people somehow excited to see dead in the water Darby Allen again

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

JOHN CENA posted:

i don't even own a DVD player

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cavauro posted:

what is their goal in portraying orange cassidy this way. unlucky underdog who does his best but comes up short is a hat that covers up a better hat

orange cassidy is a star but not too much

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Cavauro posted:

I don't think you can make OC a credible champion without straight up burying anyone that fights him unless he is done with his being lazy gimmick.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

im fuckin shakeing and convulsing. i cant believe john silver did this

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Good match good finish. Liked all the various team shenanigans.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

big marv

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

JOHN CENA posted:

yeah i can't understand how distribution of a wrestling promotion is a completely different subject than the wrestlers in that promotion

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Halloween present...cool thing that doesn't exist"

"Trick...or treat?" "Neither"

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Jesus Christ Trent that’s a bump

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Love Penelope’s OC costume.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Serena is the NWA womens champion?

Nice!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Greg likes it when large men throw him into walls and he asks for it all the time

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

okay this beat down is all on the best friends they didn't respond correctly to trick or treat

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
I like that Arn remembered he's the goddamned Enforcer

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Oof that wall bump

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i agree that he shouldn't win that belt, but would say there is no reason for him to do that match at all though. he doesn't need to be unlucky underdog in the first place

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

lmao Trent what is wrong with you

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

peno-o-c ford

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I'm the geek chilling out in the room with the fight

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Short and sweet, I loving dig it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Oh my

This could rule