Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Wonder what the dog thinks of it

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Op you are freakin crazy

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Sunglasses on a dog's butt does not make me think of horny or of nazis so I think I'll be able to abide by these regulations.

Also I am somewhat surprised by the number of on-point results that an image for "sunglasses dog butt" gets.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Chomp8645 posted:

Sunglasses on a dog's butt does not make me think of horny or of nazis so I think I'll be able to abide by these regulations.

Also I am somewhat surprised by the number of on-point results that an image for "sunglasses dog butt" gets.

Please share, I’d like to see more “sunglasses on a dog’s butt” images for non-horny and non-nazi reasons.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mega64 posted:

Please share, I’d like to see more “sunglasses on a dog’s butt” images for non-horny and non-nazi reasons.

Phony Horse
Oct 22, 2020

Eh, it’s okay I suppose, but it’s no pig poop balls

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

drat, dogs asses wearing glasses. 2020 is wild.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nice work OP voted 5

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
rip old man sunglass dog end, know you.continue to allow us to kiss the heam of God and smile

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Check it out he's like a little dude

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sunglasses on pig balls when ?!?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Anyone reading this thread who owns a dog with a stubby tail should be taking some photos right now

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sunglasses on pig balls when ?!?

Human kind is not ready for such things.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

If you have a dog you are required to do this and post the results itt, this is it man its happening

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

RepeatingMeme posted:

If you have a dog you are required to do this and post the results itt, this is it man its happening

Okay then.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:coal:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Tail docking is a horrible painful tradition that needs to stop :mad:

Breeds with natural bobtails are mostly OK though

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Good work!

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Phony Horse posted:

Eh, it’s okay I suppose, but it’s no pig poop balls

can you elaborate on these pig poop balls?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha that dog looks like a action movie star but it's his butt!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Like no horny at all? Just a lil?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Like no horny at all? Just a lil?

After the recent trials and tribulations here in GBS it has been finally established that, even if it will not granted a permanent space, the general concept of posting horny is, in fact, OK.

However, the OP has specifically tagged this thread a NO HORNY zone and you should respect that. So no horny here (or nazis).

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Just look at this suave motherfucker

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh gently caress yeah this is the perfect thread to post anime rear end in and skeevily encourage people to enjoy it with me

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

can we take some time to appreciate that actual dog sunglasses are the coolest things

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

After the recent trials and tribulations here in GBS it has been finally established that, even if it will not granted a permanent space, the general concept of posting horny is, in fact, OK.

However, the OP has specifically tagged this thread a NO HORNY zone and you should respect that. So no horny here (or nazis).

drat, this is gonna be a hard one for me

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

oh gently caress yeah this is the perfect thread to post anime rear end in and skeevily encourage people to enjoy it with me

I believe you have made a mistake. I have subjected this photo to intense spectral, computer, DNA, and philosophical analysis. It is confirmed without a doubt to contain an rear end. However, it contains absolutely 0% anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

r u ready to WALK posted:

can we take some time to appreciate that actual dog sunglasses are the coolest things