Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

echinopsis posted:

cracks me up. they show a video of our prime minister saying, you stay 14 days in quarantine, and if you refuse the test, guess what, another 14 days. truly facist methodology

and they're also saying we've only had 25 deaths, basically, its not enough deaths

capital has long ago made cost benefit analyses for how many people are acceptable to die to keep the money flowing why is this poo poo surprising to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

echinopsis posted:

it is disturbing when I read twitter though how completely out of context and out their mind people are about this

and they've turned me. it's now clear our rights are hosed. I can't believe i'm not allowed to drive drunk.

a new home is waiting for you in new hampshire

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

yeah, that's right, I got a RSI

Repetitive
Sex
Injury

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

yeah, that's right, I got a RSI

Repetitive
Sex
Injury
so, a uti

Apr 7, 2003

bump_fn posted:

capital has long ago made cost benefit analyses for how many people are acceptable to die to keep the money flowing why is this poo poo surprising to you

lol yeah, Ford literally did this in the seventies with the Pinto. It was cheaper to handle lawsuits and pay out for dead people than it was to put a seventy cent baffle to protect the fuel tank. It wasn't a design failure, they literally knew they were killing people when they left it out, it was a cost-saving measure.

Evil is a collective endeavor

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jonny 290 posted:

as soon as somebody lets the words "if you work really hard you can succeed" out of their mouth i instantly dismiss them as a jabbering idiot

the problem is that these folks still get platforms on tlc or cnn or whatever

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

polyester concept posted:

holy gently caress i had no idea this guy was such a piece of garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLk1668PIY0

lol. how did i know this would be about mike rowe before even clicking?

Jonny 290 posted:

oh yeah mike rowe loving SUCKSSSSSS

he can take his stupid sweat pledge, roll it up, and jam it up his rear end sideways.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

found the full version

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

that must be the fabled Mr. Block that the wobblies would sing about.

e: yes.

Apr 7, 2003

MIke Rowe is a really likable guy, very charismatic. Sucks that he's human garbage.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

MIke Rowe is a really likable guy, very charismatic. Sucks that he's human garbage.

definitely had me bamboozled for a number of years.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i just drank a 500ml can of harbin beer

Apr 7, 2003

fart simpson posted:

i just drank a 500ml can of harbin beer

It's 8:54 AM.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

and?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

actually it's 8:55

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

let he who hasn’t had a breakfast beer cast the first post

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i mean on an airplane, sure...

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

fart simpson posted:

breakfast, like every other meal, is for coffee.

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

fart simpson posted:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i have never had alcohol before lunch lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

by gremlins logic every alcohol you ever had was before lunch :shuckyes:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

this guy thinks hes better than us :rolleyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

by gremlins logic every alcohol you ever had was before lunch :shuckyes:

thank you!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

beep, furrowed brow, looking back and forth from kenny to echi: i don’t know which one to thank!!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/BritainElects/status/1321800068425420801

Apr 7, 2003

What'd Corbyn do

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

he didn't take everyone left of henry kissenger with him when he resigned

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

White people regularly do say racist / classist poo poo to me in public, it's a shibboleth, they want to see where you lean. I don't talk about my politics IRL and I don't respond to the racist poo poo so I definitely get bucketed as a lib.

i've had people throw bottles at me twice (once punctuated with a hearty "f****t!") for being the "wrong" kind of white person and that was in rural canada, i have no doubt it's 100x worse in the usa

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

he probably sided with palestinians over israelis

Apr 7, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

i've had people throw bottles at me twice (once punctuated with a hearty "f****t!") for being the "wrong" kind of white person and that was in rural canada, i have no doubt it's 100x worse in the usa

A while back when my wife was in the hospital and I was on weird hours, i stopped at a local diner chain around 4:00 AM for breakfast, wasn't another soul in the front besides me and waitress. When I was checking out, she went off on a bizarre tangent about how our tax dollars were being used for 'free naloxone for junkies.'

Chuds do that poo poo all the time, their worldview is us-or-them and they act like shitheads because they want to know if you're a fellow shithead.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

lmao

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

it's ok his show is entertainment, as per Fox's lawyers, so if a post office ends up firebombed look, not his fault

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Cold on a Cob posted:

it's ok his show is entertainment, as per Fox's lawyers, so if a post office ends up firebombed look, not his fault

the USPS was no angel

Apr 7, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

I sometimes like to think about how some guy made pipebombs and tried to kill everyone the president was mad at on Fox, and nothing ever came of it and the feds covered his Trumpy-rear end van with a tarp before moving it.

Apr 7, 2003

hehe. lol.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

number go up!!!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I sometimes like to think about how some guy made pipebombs and tried to kill everyone the president was mad at on Fox, and nothing ever came of it and the feds covered his Trumpy-rear end van with a tarp before moving it.

:chaostrump:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

was that the guy in florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Yeah, Caesar Sayoc. A relative of his put an article out a while back talking about how he was basically a lifelong loser lost soul who latched on to Trump for reasons I keep saying that he's popular; Trump made him feel like a part of something popular for once in his life.