Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
ok lets see first i cross my arms then i turn my shirt inside out as it creeps over my rippling muscles

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
*stumbles around for 12 hours draped in my tangled shirt like a headless ghost* ah time to shower

----------------

biosterous

*grabs shirt with freakishly-muscled left arm, tries to pull it off but rips it in half, revealing the completely-unmuscular right side of my torso*

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
finally the moment ive been training for *accidentally reaches too far over my back and grabs my underwear giving myself an atomic wedgie*

Khanstant
everyone sees me like, drat, thats one hairy titty

Khanstant
never shoulda shaved the other one

Manifisto

"sir, you've been in the dressing room for five hours and you must have a hundred shirts in there with you. are you, uh, going to make a purchase?"

me, muttering: "maybe it's the mirror . . . say, when's the last time you had these mirrors adjusted?"

Jinh

i shine a flashlight at u in the fading evening light causing ur shadow to hit the wall.

thanks so much cda <3

Gluten Free Dad

*pulls his arms out of the shirt but then proceeds to pull his body through the neck and take it off like a dress, slowly revealing his unremarkable dad bod* It is gently caress Time, babe.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
imagine mr. bean taking off a shirt. that's basically how i do it

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

nut

day 45

another day of downward travel in the shirt, the head hole and arm holes are long gone somewhere in the heaven far above me, leaving only soft darkness in their wake. I will shimmy further downward into this cotton tube, praying that I someday find hem.

I wonder if my wife and kids are still out there on the beach, waiting for me to get in the water.

Finger Prince

I can't get the neckhole past my head without stopping, putting my arms up, and declaring I need tp for my bunghole.

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is too much for me i'm going to keep practicing putting on sunglasses a bit longer

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
ripping my tighty whities in half using only my buttock muscles

Jaguars!

Personally I specialize in leaving the cuffs done up to form an instant straitjacket.

Trying

the secret hollywood technique where you instantly disrobe your partner by exploding all their seams using focused chi-waves

google THIS

(catching a glimpse of myself as I walk past a mirror) Well, poo poo, I can't brood in this.

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You ever ruin a pair of snap up track pants trying to pull them off all at once? I’m a two legs at a time guy. Gotta do what it takes. :shrug:

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

excreting a special ooze from the pores on my upper body which i use as a lubricant to slip smoothly out of my shirt and plop about on the floor

take the moon

by sebmojo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

excreting a special ooze from the pores on my upper body which i use as a lubricant to slip smoothly out of my shirt and plop about on the floor

accidentally molting out of my skin like a snake

----------------

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Just wear a shirt until it crusts off in pieces. :hmmyes:

----------------

Jinh

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Just wear a shirt until it crusts off in pieces. :hmmyes:

CRUST MY SHIRT INTO PIECES

thanks so much cda <3

Finger Prince

Jinh posted:

THIS IS MY BEST JEAN SHORTS

Finger Prince

ORANGE STAINS ARE FROM CHEEZ-ITS
DONT GIVE A gently caress CUZ I LOOK LIKE GOON JESUS

Jinh

Finger Prince posted:

Lmao

nut

Finger Prince posted:

Macnult

Jinh posted:

Finger Prince posted:

THIS IS MY BEST JEAN SHORTS

Finger Prince posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Finger Prince posted:

----------------