Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

to whatever rear end in a top hat left their shopping car directly behind my car literally touching the bumper so that I had to put my groceries in it, walk it across the parking lot, and then walk my groceries back to my car: i sincerely hope you loving die.

I hope that you live long, luxurious, selfish, comfortable loving life. I hope you have a child who by the grace of god becomes a kind and decent person while you bumble your way in to old age. I hope that while you are on your deathbed, this child of yours misses your last moments, and never gets to tell you what a loathsome, selfish, piece of human garbage you were. I hope that your child develops hypertension from the stress of carrying around the memory of their belligerent, ugly, egotistical parent, and dies from a heart attack before they hit 50.

Alternatively, I hope that you die a violent, messy death. I hope you are gaslighting your mistress on speakerphone and not paying attention, and get hit by a loving bus. I hope your flesh cooks onto the pavement in the hot Queensland sun, so that the clean up crew has to use Coca-Cola to scrape your disgusting viscera from the bitumen. I hope that an Ibis, attracted by the smell of searing flesh and sweet syrup, picks away at your remains. I hope this bird catches whatever loving brain disease you have, and also dies.

In short, I hope you loving die until you are dead, and that your death causes more death.

gently caress you. idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

man that guys a loving rear end in a top hat I hate him so much or her if she's a lady

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

What in the high flying gently caress

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I did it. Owned, bitch.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Arrhythmia posted:

I did it. Owned, bitch.

See OP

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I dont understand why you had to put your groceries in it I dont understand the premise

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Hope in one hand, and poo poo in the other. See which one fills up first

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
But if it makes you feel better perhaps the person didnt place their cart on your bumper, rather haphazardly left it in the middle of the parking lot such that it rolled into your bumper and came to rest.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pontificating rear end posted:

I dont understand why you had to put your groceries in it I dont understand the premise

I was carrying two bags of groceries, that would've gone directly into the boot of my car. I couldn't access the boot with their cart in the way.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm da guy in da op

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Why didn't you just put your groceries in your car? Your course of action makes no sense. OP is sus.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You didn't have to do that. You could have just put it behind the car next you and gone about your day, never having to think about it again. If you're upset it's your own fault.

The_Continental posted:

I was carrying two bags of groceries, that would've gone directly into the boot of my car. I couldn't access the boot with their cart in the way.

Sadly this post only goes to further show that everything that happened to you today was your own dumb fault. Sorry buster.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

The_Continental posted:

I do hope you'd wear a GoPro in these situations op. We could probably give some pointers after we see the footage.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

its all nice on rice posted:

Why didn't you just put your groceries in your car? Your course of action makes no sense. OP is sus.

It was a very cramped underground car park, opening the door without dinging the car next to me while holding two bags would've been difficult.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You didn't have to do that. You could have just put it behind the car next you and gone about your day, never having to think about it again. If you're upset it's your own fault.

That would be a lazy, bad, and inconsiderate thing to do. I am not those things.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Putting this OP in the airlock for sure.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I think the OP needs to start smoking hella weed in earnest and go see a therapist on a regular basis.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

The_Continental posted:

to whatever rear end in a top hat left their shopping car directly behind my car literally touching the bumper so that I had to put my groceries in it, walk it across the parking lot, and then walk my groceries back to my car

What's a shopping car? Is that like a car rich people drive and only use when shopping?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

The_Continental posted:

It was a very cramped underground car park, opening the door without dinging the car next to me while holding two bags would've been difficult.

Your groceries are in bags. Just put the bags on the ground and open your door or move the cart and open the trunk.

Madness posted:

What's a shopping car? Is that like a car rich people drive and only use when shopping?

Just LOL if you don't have Enrique purchase your groceries for you.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

The_Continental posted:

That would be a lazy, bad, and inconsiderate thing to do. I am not those things.

No it wouldn't be. I do it all the time. It's no big deal at all. Who expects some psycho to melt down because they're too simple to just move the cart 2m to one side?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i support the OP

i like your av op :)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
op had his groceries in big paper grocery bags and one of them had a big loaf of french bread and the end of the bread was shaped like a penis. got the whole thing on video

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Why did you put the groceries in the cart and then wheel them back and then carry them again? Why didn't you just put yourself between the cart and the so called "boot", open it, stow them, THEN deal with the cart?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It was me.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I feel like we've got a lot of people arguing that I could've done it differently, when in reality a person who leaves their shopping cart literally touching someone else's rear bumper should be thrown into a large pit and left there until they die or freeze.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Somebody leaves a shopping cart out in the woods

Op camping, finding it in the woods: oh bother. Now I have to pack up my tent and wheel this all the way back to civilization and then come back and put up my tent again.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

The_Continental posted:

I feel like we've got a lot of people arguing that I could've done it differently, when in reality a person who leaves their shopping cart literally touching someone else's rear bumper should be thrown into a large pit and left there until they die or freeze.

I hope you find a way to deal with your anger management issues.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

the the hell man

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

Why did you put the groceries in the cart and then wheel them back and then carry them again? Why didn't you just put yourself between the cart and the so called "boot", open it, stow them, THEN deal with the cart?

I considered that but I worried about the cart going rogue and smacking in to someone else's vehicle. Again, this was a small, cramped, underground car park, with a fair bit of traffic. And again, my bags were pretty full. I live in an apartment and have to take an elevator to get into my unit. I try to keep my shops to two bags, I was worried about them tipping and having to chase fruit and vegetables around the lot.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
What was in the groceries op can you post a receipt I want to know how justified you are in your anger

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i also dislike when this happens because it is quite inconvenient and disruptive

it gives me the distinct impression they have little regard for those around them, and a tiny voice somewhere dark says that that same lack of regard has enabled them to have an easier and better life than me

those thoughts give me many negative emotions that i don't enjoy at all

hope this helps, OP!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Look at Richie rich over here with a car

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
You need to draw a map op, none of this makes sense

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Yeah I don’t get this. So instead of just moving the cart, you put YOUR groceries in it, walked it back to the cart queue, and then carried your groceries back to your car BY HAND. Or did you get another, third cart, and take your groceries to the car and then return both carts? I don’t want to state the obvious easiest way here but fella, you did not take that way. :thunk:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Voting 1 because OP's anger issues are not good and they should really seek help.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The_Continental posted:

to whatever rear end in a top hat left their shopping car directly behind my car literally touching the bumper so that I had to put my groceries in it, walk it across the parking lot, and then walk my groceries back to my car: i sincerely hope you loving die.

I hope that you live long, luxurious, selfish, comfortable loving life. I hope you have a child who by the grace of god becomes a kind and decent person while you bumble your way in to old age. I hope that while you are on your deathbed, this child of yours misses your last moments, and never gets to tell you what a loathsome, selfish, piece of human garbage you were. I hope that your child develops hypertension from the stress of carrying around the memory of their belligerent, ugly, egotistical parent, and dies from a heart attack before they hit 50.

Alternatively, I hope that you die a violent, messy death. I hope you are gaslighting your mistress on speakerphone and not paying attention, and get hit by a loving bus. I hope your flesh cooks onto the pavement in the hot Queensland sun, so that the clean up crew has to use Coca-Cola to scrape your disgusting viscera from the bitumen. I hope that an Ibis, attracted by the smell of searing flesh and sweet syrup, picks away at your remains. I hope this bird catches whatever loving brain disease you have, and also dies.

In short, I hope you loving die until you are dead, and that your death causes more death.

gently caress you. idiot.

I didn't do this to you, but I wish I had.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think the OP just wanted to but the cart back in its place because he is a good person, except for the blood-fury and wishing death upon the cart-leaver.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Icochet posted:

You need to draw a map op, none of this makes sense

Give us the car parks address I want to recreate the action in google maps 3d

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

What the gently caress are you doing going out in a pandemic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Vince MechMahon posted:

What the gently caress are you doing going out in a pandemic?

it says right there buying groceries

have you been inside this whole time?

who is bringing you food