Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovely Primate

going down to the public library. usign their printers to print out screencaps of the hottest byob posts. im wearing sunglasses and a fake beard, covering all my tracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
17 floppy disks. the secret code. the byobtrix

Lovely Primate

using pgp encryption in order to securely send posts through the dark web. wiping my harddrive every 2 days, just to be safe

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
oh you clicked on byob? ur banned for warez kid

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
publishing my favorite threads in zine form and anonymously leaving them in small stacks around my little town

barnold

AOL keyword: hammock kitty

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

./byobScrape.sh

getting new posts....

Lovely Primate

turning byob threads into a 1-man play. im performing it on broadway

the critics love it. noone suspects a thing

Macnult

finally putting the nordVPN deal to good use

Heather Papps

hello friend

i just received a stiffly worded email from my isp about being more chill

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
“and the snail had.. uhh” *nervously checks notes printed from byob* “human titties”

*crowd explodes into laughter*

nut

getting so many pop up ads that even the homeless man on the computer next to me is cringing at my lack of opsec

wearing a lampshade

byob.exe - 420mb - 69% complete

google THIS

You wouldn't download a buncar

wearing a lampshade

Copy of byob installed bonzi buddy as well but tbh im fine with that

take the moon

by sebmojo

Evil Bob posted:

“and the snail had.. uhh” *nervously checks notes printed from byob* “human titties”

*crowd explodes into laughter*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
byob.mp3.exe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

take the moon

by sebmojo
cracking my byob copy so i can mod everyones av into a snail with human titties

----------------

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
downloading a copy of byob through a torrent site only to open it and discover it's some Russian guy pointing a camera at a monitor while he scrolls though threads

----------------

Lovely Primate

recording myself reading posts. burning the recordings to CD's, handing them out on street corners

take the moon

by sebmojo

Murray Mantoinette posted:

downloading a copy of byob through a torrent site only to open it and discover it's some Russian guy pointing a camera at a monitor while he scrolls though threads

lol

----------------

more falafel please

forums poster

buying threads from a blanket at the flea market. half of them say "BOYB" and a couple of them are definitely just Coupons & Deals threads painted blue

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

pseudorandom

BYOB_Ultimate_Trainer_+69_v4.20.0_{GooDPosT}.exe

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

[siterip]BYOB_Bury_Your_Own_Body.pdf

hel ya that's the stuff

Stoner Sloth

trying to steal the good posts from byob in my pirate ship but they won't stop laughing at my poop deck

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
Multiple reduncies of good information, I like it

Trying

i have a letter of barque

STING 64

psst...i got some knockoff khanstant posts here if anyone wants some. almost as good as the real stuff!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

oh but seriously I posted:

i have a letter of barque

lol

----------------