Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think about it every day of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

It was though

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

yeah...

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it was p cool but they forgot to show folks the way 2 murder ur opponent by bludgeoning em 2 death w/ their own severed limb

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Sid Vicious posted:

It was though

"Finish him!" -Richard Helms

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Committing a fatality on my opponent, visiting violence upon his body by removing his spine and strangling him to death with it.

The scientists on the other side of the two-way mirror witness me, with saucer-wide eyes, completely nude, making combat noises as I wrap my flacid penis around the trunk of a ficus.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 31, 2020

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Finish Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as the screen is explodes into a mess of fractals an unknown amount of time later you have been killed an unknown number of times and just stood there taking it. Your mind starts working again you block success!

You attack they block your mind is struggling block attack block you slowly start to feel like you are doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over you slowly realize you are trapped in a thought loop and not sure how to exit a wrong step means death. You decide to continue in the loop forever. Your mind continues to come out of it and you find yourself naked surrounded in stuffing and pieces of fabric of what used to be a life sized stuffed Barney doll.

You mutter under your breath never take an entire sheet at once again. You hear a faint buzz and a mans voice is heard over a PA "first time someone did that to the doll"

Stoner Sloth

that fatality where you pistol whip them and then throw them out the window of a high rise and then tell everyone they had LSD and tried to fly seemed a little less cinematic than the earlier games where you freeze someone and shatter them

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The fatality is severe PTSD for the rest of your life.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 31, 2020

----------------

nut

every day of my life

as i sit in a box of pure light under no day and light cycle until i truly believe i am raiden

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

every day of my life

as i sit in a box of pure light under no day and light cycle until i truly believe i am raiden

pixaal

It actually was, my local arcade had one of the prototype cabinets and it ate my friend. They got rid of it and slid the entire project under the rug.

RIP jimmy no one else at school remembered you

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Stoner Sloth posted:

that fatality where you pistol whip them and then throw them out the window of a high rise and then tell everyone they had LSD and tried to fly seemed a little less cinematic than the earlier games where you freeze someone and shatter them

nut posted:

every day of my life

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Khanstant
op no offense but maybe youre just a noob saibot irl

Areola Grande

Khanstant posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I named myself NoobSaibot in 1998 when I was playing StarCraft on Battle.net and I would get kicked from lobbies with reasoning like "he is a noob" i just wanted to play Sunken Defense

----------------

Khanstant
what bastards, if u dont have to DL the map, youre obviously not a noob!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Khanstant posted:

how bout you meet me outside and say that to my face!!!

pixaal

If you peel the sticker off the cartridge and eat it you see wonderful colors.

sig by owlhawk911

take the moon

by sebmojo

Stoner Sloth posted:

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

pixaal posted:

If you peel the sticker off the cartridge and eat it you see wonderful colors.

Don't lick your Switch cartridge they got some kind of weird designer stuff sprinkled on it that tastes like experimental Molly dosed LSD tabs.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Oct 31, 2020

----------------

Areola Grande

*licks the pikmin 3 cartridge* bleh

Prof. Crocodile

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Don't lick your Switch cartridge they got some kind of weird designer stuff sprinkled on it that tastes like experimental Molly dosed LSD tabs.

now he tells me :(

Heather Papps

hello friend

babalitys are a subtle reference to MK ULTRA forced age regression and rebirthing

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
Wow that is a very good point

Escape From Noise

Turning on and off the lights real fast and trying to convince you that M. Bison is a Mortal Kombat character

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

pixaal

you look in the mirror and your face shifts like you are holding a on random on the player select screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

I am horrified by what I've seen. The complete lack of congressional oversight has led to unchecked power and a total absence of concern for the human beings locked up in this blacksite. Wait...so this guy thinks he's a robot? Ya ok, I'm not too big to admit that's funny. What about this guy? He thinks he's a movie star and that his job is to punch enemies in the nards? Hahaha ok ok I'll leave