Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Sid Vicious posted:

She's getting some she was all alone that's why I took her home :3

Good man, Sid. Please give Ginny scritches from me.

E: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Before I got Pesto and Mayo, I had Banane. Banane was the best budgie ever and was very much a people-birdy.

Chrs

daisy today on Halloween

daisy when she came back from the vets high as gently caress

daisy going to sleep on my leg

xcheopis

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Before I got Pesto and Mayo, I had Banane. Banane was the best budgie ever and was very much a people-birdy.

Do budgies sleep on shoulders?

Chrs posted:

daisy today on Halloween

daisy going to sleep on my leg

What a great catte! Love the Halloween shot; perfect lighting.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the latest news on Tuna:

also, this is Callie! we stayed at a cabin for the weekend at the beginning of october and she was there when we arrived. she belongs to the neighbors but she was allowed to go into the cabin and hang out if we wanted! (we did)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Y'all have some real A+ critters :3:

Here's Alice in her invisible blanket

Horrible monster kitty Norah

And Wesker dressed up for his first Halloween

Stoner Sloth

so many adorable pets; wesker looks so happy!! :3:

also thanks to al for stickying the thread!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Macnult

Dangerous Minority posted:

holy h*ck that dog is loving life

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

xcheopis posted:

Do budgies sleep on shoulders?

Depends on the budgie, some might be apt to catch a quick nap on a beloved human's shoulder. They should do their main sleep in a dark, quiet and secluded area, like a covered cage, though. I wouldn't want my birds to sleep outside their cages for various reasons but mostly because they are very squishable.

My budgies catch naps either on their play-tree or in the bathroom on the shower rod.

Conures, a different kind of parrot are more apt to snuggle with you to sleep as they sleep huddled together.

SIDS Vicious

Okay everyone here is Tonka Bean on the way home to meet Ginger and they will be best friends and watch how I met your mother and stuff together

xcheopis

sk posted:

the latest news on Tuna:

also, this is Callie! we stayed at a cabin for the weekend at the beginning of october and she was there when we arrived. she belongs to the neighbors but she was allowed to go into the cabin and hang out if we wanted! (we did)

Please keep us updated on Tuna antics, especially any toe curling.
Wandering cats who will just hang out are great. The ones in my current neighborhood are very shy. :(

Dangerous Minority posted:

Y'all have some real A+ critters :3:

Here's Alice in her invisible blanket

Horrible monster kitty Norah

Fantastic family!
aaaaaa little curled up paws!!!

xcheopis

Stoner Sloth posted:

so many adorable pets; wesker looks so happy!! :3:

also thanks to al for stickying the thread!!

xcheopis

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Depends on the budgie, some might be apt to catch a quick nap on a beloved human's shoulder. They should do their main sleep in a dark, quiet and secluded area, like a covered cage, though. I wouldn't want my birds to sleep outside their cages for various reasons but mostly because they are very squishable.

My budgies catch naps either on their play-tree or in the bathroom on the shower rod.

Conures, a different kind of parrot are more apt to snuggle with you to sleep as they sleep huddled together.

Thanks!
Last year, I started reading a webtoon about owning budgies but the artist decided doing "what if they were human and also in high school" was a fantastic idea and I bailed.

Sid Vicious posted:

Okay everyone here is Tonka Bean on the way home to meet Ginger and they will be best friends and watch how I met your mother and stuff together

eeeeeeeeeeee!

Stoner Sloth

Sid Vicious posted:

v cute rat friend :3:

voted 5 again for this thread, thanks for making it xcheopis!

(and thanks to al for stickying it so we have a dose of ultra awesome and cute pets to look at right at the top of BYOB!!)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lotron

Still clownin'

this is allen lumpagus

Stoner Sloth

Lotron posted:

this is allen lumpagus

a good cat, nicely fluffy and excellent choice of colour + endearing expression. 5/5 at least!

Lotron

Still clownin'

Stoner Sloth posted:

a good cat, nicely fluffy and excellent choice of colour + endearing expression. 5/5 at least!

i cant wait for him to wake up and read this headline tomorrow

Stoner Sloth

Lotron posted:

i cant wait for him to wake up and read this headline tomorrow

well when he does pls give him scritches and/or treats for me :3:

Lotron

Still clownin'

Stoner Sloth posted:

well when he does pls give him scritches and/or treats for me :3:

its really going to make his morning :iia:

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

oh whoops there is already a thread about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0e_Vdw8VKw

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

xcheopis

Lotron posted:

this is allen lumpagus

What a handsome orange floof!

xcheopis

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

oh whoops there is already a thread about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0e_Vdw8VKw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrPajlIsKd0

Prof. Crocodile

Chrs posted:

paging this cat to trashed crew

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Chrs posted:

:catdrugs:

xcheopis

I still have a half baggie of that brand left.

SIDS Vicious

xcheopis posted:

I still have a half baggie of that brand left.

He's still growing he just donates it to shelters instead of selling, check him out on Patreon under the title Montana Catdrug Cartel!

xcheopis

Sid Vicious posted:

He's still growing he just donates it to shelters instead of selling, check him out on Patreon under the title Montana Catdrug Cartel!

:cheeky:
Yes, I'm a supporter.

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lot of cool pets ITT.

Here are mine:

This beautiful old lady is getting her teef cleaned tomorrow

This jerk is my best buddy:

Last but not least, hide your squirrels and rabbits from this lady because she has murder in her heart

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Bingo Bango

More of the lobster costume, this time featuring the dear late Davey. He was not a fan of it.

SIDS Vicious

xcheopis posted:

:cheeky:
Yes, I'm a supporter.

i am as well, I make a whole 16 a month on Patreon and a third goes to D8 and his awesome cause

xcheopis

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lot of cool pets ITT.

Here are mine:

This beautiful old lady is getting her teef cleaned tomorrow

This jerk is my best buddy:

Last but not least, hide your squirrels and rabbits from this lady because she has murder in her heart

Aw, they are so cute! How old are they?

Bingo Bango posted:

More of the lobster costume, this time featuring the dear late Davey. He was not a fan of it.

With his friend laughing at him, too, poor fellow

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stare: check out the size of this maple leaf

Bosco for scale

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Lotron

Still clownin'
look at all the different color dolgs C:

Stoner Sloth

Lotron posted:

a rainbow of excellent pups

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

prepuce repurposed posted:

:stare: check out the size of this maple leaf

Bosco for scale

That's a sycamore leaf.

And a cute dog!

Thread making me want to get a dog or cat. I miss my parents' dogs :(

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

SIDS Vicious

"dad she's climbing on me and she's not even scared!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag

xcheopis posted:

Aw, they are so cute! How old are they?

Big dogs are both four and a half, little dog is probably around 10 or 12, she was a stray that we took in so no idea on her actual age.

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

take the moon

by sebmojo
jareth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bingo Bango

Sid Vicious posted:

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Lotron posted:

Sid Vicious posted:

:kimchi:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Big dogs are both four and a half, little dog is probably around 10 or 12, she was a stray that we took in so no idea on her actual age.

Thank you for caring about stray doggie.

Pretty good stealth mode for a black cat!
(My phone is small)