Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Anyone doing anything cool for Halloween? I know it's been pretty crazy this year. I'm going to go outside and enjoy some fall weather, maybe by a small lake, and ponder the liminal spaces we exist in as winter nears. I was never into boozy costume parties or doing the monster mash, but I love turning a gourd into a weird type of face-shaped lantern for esoteric and spiritual reasons. Be safe out there, and I hope you all can check out the cool moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna bust in Putty's thread for Halloween

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm gonna bust in Putty's thread for Halloween

I dunno what that means but it sounds fun!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

hell astro course posted:

I dunno what that means but it sounds fun!

There's a thread on the forums that when you read it you bust. It's like an urban legend but it's real. Some people are very scared and other people are busting

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Going to pray to that moon for secret wishes of the heart.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

There's a thread on the forums that when you read it you bust. It's like an urban legend but it's real. Some people are very scared and other people are busting

I haven't clicked that thread because I don't want to bust yet. I'm hovering my cursor over it and I don't want to click it yet I'm just keeping right there at the edge

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm going to summon a ghost op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Have a blessed Samhain

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

https://twitter.com/paprbckparadise...ingawful.com%2F

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

This should be playing site wide all day

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c2RTvP0bEQ

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That breaks my verisimilitude, skeletons don't have assholes

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I haven’t trick or treated in a couple decades now, so I decided I’m gonna go trick or treating

I have a pretty bad cough right now that just started, allergies probably. hopefully it doesn’t get in the way of getting a lot of candy!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dear Watson posted:

I haven’t trick or treated in a couple decades now, so I decided I’m gonna go trick or treating

I have a pretty bad cough right now that just started, allergies probably. hopefully it doesn’t get in the way of getting a lot of candy!!!

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This is the first time in like 10 years that I am not going to a Halloween party. Is sucks. I sad :(

At least I can post with the goons :unsmith:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chomp8645 posted:

This is the first time in like 10 years that I am not going to a Halloween party. Is sucks. I sad :(

At least I can post with the goons :unsmith:

I was behind everything

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Dressing up as a vampire and getting wasted off 20% alc/vol port wine that looks like blood.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Making mummy dogs and jack-o-lantern frozen pizzas and then stroking out from the sodium.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm going to summon a ghost op

ok but be careful and don't be rude about it

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Happy Weenus y'all, we're watching horror movies and bought a shitload of candy and also some mead. Gonna smoke a bunch of weed and go trick or treating in World of Warcraft with Ladytenant Dan and imagine we're actually trick or treating (while shoveling candy in our mouths).

They've never seen so much food as this, why is there so much food as this

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

Have a blessed Samhain

Did you leave a delicious plate of rotisserie bbq and mash out for hungry ghosts? :thunk:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I didn’t make a pumpkin carving thread this year because there wasn’t much interest last time.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Did you leave a delicious plate of rotisserie bbq and mash out for hungry ghosts? :thunk:

i left them cucumber because I figure if Kappa like cucumber ghosts probably do too

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmijMVT3x-0

happy halloween

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Isn’t Halloween the anniversary of the death of GBS 1.0?

If so, or even if not, rest in piss, GBS 1.0.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

Happy halloween, GBS, here's a really dumb looking ghost I just drew

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i love that ghost

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
I had a Halloween party for my nephews, and am letting them stay the night. It's been fun so far. Now I'm ready for them to go to bed so I can watch Halloween and get to bed.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Yall watching 🎃 movies?

We're watching Halloween h20, Jesus it's bad

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Yall watching 🎃 movies?

We're watching Halloween h20, Jesus it's bad
Over The Garden Wall

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

I have too much candy. I've left my bowl unsupervised, hopefully some thoughtful child takes the rest of it.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Just a bit late, but this year we went old-school and carved the traditional Irish turnip, instead of the usuper pumpkin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Skratte posted:

Happy halloween, GBS, here's a really dumb looking ghost I just drew

looks friendly i approve