Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I don't have the art skills to pull it off but I want a drawing of trump sitting on a hotel bed with his head in his hands crying while putin buckles his pants back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I'm the imperialist Japanese background.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

The Voice of Labor posted:

I don't have the art skills to pull it off but I want a drawing of trump sitting on a hotel bed with his head in his hands crying while putin buckles his pants back up

Here, have this instead:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I really wanted some positive energy today and the endless cats are delivering for sure but this is also just great. I would have assumed otherwise about a wrestler from Texas but I would have been an idiot. That's a nice smile-inducer right there.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

vaginite posted:

Lotta doomposting itt 2 days before a landslide and we're already close to 2016 turnout before the polls even opened. Ofc Trump is gonna try some poo poo it isn't gonna work, and his stupid chud caravans make him look worse. That bus poo poo? Great. Rips the mask off for people in the center trying to rationalize voting for him, same with the checkpoints. It's like the first debate where everyone here thought he lost it, then the country turned on him.

The "I'm gonna declare myself winner" thing is a sign of desperation not strength, and it's not gonna work. And nobody ever expected him to admit defeat. You think the judges he appointed are gonna fall on a sword for him?

Chill out Tuesday is gonna be a bloodbath, and if it's not you can quote this post and rofl at me.

quoting this post for use later

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Also if he’s behind.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao thats awesome

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

I really wanted some positive energy today and the endless cats are delivering for sure but this is also just great. I would have assumed otherwise about a wrestler from Texas but I would have been an idiot. That's a nice smile-inducer right there.

:)

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

It'd be pretty cool if Conan was president.

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020

I said come in! posted:

The republicans in power right now most likely secretly want to see the U.S. split up in multiple independent states that are controlled by the wealthy, and there are no elections or way for them to lose power without a violent overthrow.

It's not a secret - Mitch has literally said that it would be better if states went bankrupt than be aided by stimulus. In any other time period that alone would be a scandal.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

bird with big dick posted:

Also if he’s behind.

the difference is that if he's ahead he will be making the tweet from the white house. if behind he will be making it in transit to his new home in latveria where dr. doom has offered him an honorary cabinet position

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Time to go home, grampa....

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Thinking about the time a virus caused record unemployment and almost a quarter million deaths and our government just said "here's $1200 shut the gently caress up and maybe we'll throw you a bone in 2021 if you're still alive"

lol

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

poo poo, now I regret early voting.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

The Voice of Labor posted:

the difference is that if he's ahead he will be making the tweet from the white house. if behind he will be making it in transit to his new home in latveria where dr. doom has offered him an honorary cabinet position

Bugs bunnying the south would be a net benefit to the rest except for the whole 'now theres a racist nation of warlike assholes across the border.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

The Postman posted:

Thinking about the time a virus caused record unemployment and almost a quarter million deaths and our government just said "here's $1200 shut the gently caress up and maybe we'll throw you a bone in 2021 if you're still alive"

lol

Gotta say, I admire you guys', uh, restraint.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Convoy chud is bragging on his facebook about driving the black truck that rammed the Biden staffer. Predictably his employer's twitter feed is filling up with people trying to get him fired.

https://twitter.com/TechnipFMC/status/1321753179369967617

He also "accidentally" drove through a BLM protest in September.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Outrail posted:

Bugs bunnying the south would be a net benefit to the rest except for the whole 'now theres a racist nation of warlike assholes across the border.

Any Canadians wanna chime in?

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Genuinely thought that plant behind Jr. in the 2nd pic was his hair. LOL!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Outrail posted:

we kicked their rear end once. we can do it again. and maybe not capitulate on the reconstruction this time.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Here, have this instead:

gently caress you Robert March.

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Outrail posted:

In my headcanon Florida floats away to Antarctica and its inhabitants all safely freeze to death.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Here, have this instead:

it's hard to draw hands

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Shanghaied posted:

I'm in Canada and basically it would mean the smaller United States would be a buffer between us and the new nation of Idiotfucklandia. I assume the northern states would be annexed by the sane north but now I'm thinking Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan would try and secede to the south with montana and the rest so never mind.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Waterbed Wendy posted:

it's hard to draw hands

Tittays look better when you pull your elbows behind you.

I'm told.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Shanghaied posted:

We made good use of a pack of matches, so that option is always on the table

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Waterbed Wendy posted:

it's hard to draw hands

i find it easier to draw hands than i do to draw horny wolf ladies, oddly enough

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020

I said come in! posted:

I like how they are blocking traffic, and walking down the road, after spending all summer screaming about how protestors who did that deserve to be ran over.

In Florida, Gov DeSantis recently announced gatherings of 7 or more people without a permit to be illegal, and that if a group of people is blocking the road, it is NOT illegal to plow right through them.

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

TheAardvark posted:

i find it easier to draw hands than i do to draw horny wolf ladies, oddly enough

Pervert

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Outrail posted:

I'm in Canada and basically it would mean the smaller United States would be a buffer between us and the new nation of Idiotfucklandia. I assume the northern states would be annexed by the sane north but now I'm thinking Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan would try and secede to the south with montana and the rest so never mind.

resupplying via the pou-tine men trail

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

prove it

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

My dad is an 82 year old who's worked hard, physical jobs his whole life. He dropped out of school after the 6th grade to work on the family farm. He worked in a sawmill when he was 16. You'd think that an uneducated, blue collar worker would be all for this shitstain, but no, he's been calling him 'that rear end in a top hat Donald Duck' since 2016.

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
for whatever reason the furries never seemed to embrace trump

with some notable exceptions

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
LMAO the US of A is getting torn apart for a second time because of the guy who sold branded steaks at the airport and that's so loving funny

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I was just chuckling to myself thinking about the kind of mish-mash word salad that is gonna fall out of Trump's cake hole that will have to pass for a concession speech when he loses the day after tomorrow.

It's the only time we'll get to hear him sound "Presidential"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Still shocked that republican judge in Texas told the GOP fuckers trying to get 100k votes thrown out to pound sand.

Genuine surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I blame Disney posted:

for whatever reason the furries never seemed to embrace trump

with some notable exceptions

dang chester cheeta, next you'll be telling me the noid has gone full maga