Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

Harrow posted:

I'm gonna go find that "white people mourning Romney" website to soothe my brain a little before I have to call into a meeting in 20 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

no PA needle?

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

gently caress YES I THOUGHT THERE WERE NO NEEDLES THIS YEAR! TOMORROW IS GOING TO KICK rear end

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

cumshitter posted:

thats basically how baginas work anyway right? the one time i had sex with my ex-wife i just kind of blacked out and went into a fuge state and when i came to i had run across three state lines in a single night

my first time was super sweaty and confusing but still p good time I’ll try again sometime

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Imagine the wind burn :(

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://theweek.com/speedreads/947279/reuters-equipping-journalists-covering-election-flak-jackets-helmets-gas-masks

Reuters is equipping journalists covering the U.S. election with flak jackets, helmets, and gas masks

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

what do you think is in turp's bowl here

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

PyPy posted:

I’ve stopped shampooing my hair and it’s so luxurious now

a lot of people don’t shampoo their armpits

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

PyPy posted:

I’ve stopped shampooing my hair and it’s so luxurious now

it's definitely a good idea unless you have super oily hair

you should still shampoo though, but only once/week

and don't use anything with sulfates, parabens, etc

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/boomieleaks/status/1323086433997959168

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/democrats-cancel-central-texas-events-after-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus-on-i-35/

“The police department also said it has researched the crash and watched online video. It said the “at-fault vehicle” may be the Biden-Harris staffer’s car, while the “victim” appears to be one of the Trump vehicles.

“The at-fault vehicle may be the white SUV and the victim appears to be the black truck,” a statement from SMPD reads.”

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Harrow posted:

what do you think is in turp's bowl here

mac and cheese, you know, the powder cheese one

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Mirthless posted:

The fact that Nate wants to tie the entire election to three east coast states makes me want to personally punch everyone touching the atlantic ocean in the face

We got swing states all the way out to mountain here buddy

These three started counting mail and early votes already. There's a chance they will be called pretty early. If any one is called for Biden, he'll be in good shape. If two are, that's pretty much the eleciton.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mirthless posted:

if we should have learned anything, anything from the events of our adult lives we should have learned this by now

trust nothing, commit to no laws, bear witness to no truths for all is false, all can be changed, all is chaos meant to please a blind, idiot god in the throes of his slumber

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

shyduck posted:

I prefer the butter error

we all prefer the butter error but the margarine error gives more accurate results in the midwest

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Stowydad/status/1323345383196688385?s=19

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
lol that owns

gotta find a little joy wherever you are

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

actionjackson posted:

it's definitely a good idea unless you have super oily hair

you should still shampoo though, but only once/week

and don't use anything with sulfates, parabens, etc

what if I’ve battled dandruff during my life?

I shampoo daily or alternate daily with conditioner. workable?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

fine dining restaurant and Trump wanted the bowl of spaghetti o's

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Democrats have snuck above 80% in returned mail-in ballots in PA.

Republicans are glued to 70%. I expect democrats to hit closer to 85% when everything is said and done and the total outstanding ballot ratio (D-R) to be under 50k for Dems. The whole "we can count ballots after e-day" is probably moot at this point.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

it's back

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

spoopy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen posted:

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/democrats-cancel-central-texas-events-after-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus-on-i-35/

“The police department also said it has researched the crash and watched online video. It said the “at-fault vehicle” may be the Biden-Harris staffer’s car, while the “victim” appears to be one of the Trump vehicles.

“The at-fault vehicle may be the white SUV and the victim appears to be the black truck,” a statement from SMPD reads.”

lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

These three started counting mail and early votes already. There's a chance they will be called pretty early. If any one is called for Biden, he'll be in good shape. If two are, that's pretty much the eleciton.

NC will need in-person turnout in the two counties Barr is sending his death squads to, so RIP

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

no PA needle?

Most of PA is already on the needle

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The needle tears a hole

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

The show must go on.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Rock My Socks! posted:

Most of PA is already on the needle

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

Republicans are glued to 70%. I expect democrats to hit closer to 85% when everything is said and done and the total outstanding ballot ratio (D-R) to be under 50k for Dems. The whole "we can count ballots after e-day" is probably moot at this point.

How does it look with no e-day turnout counting in Allegheny, Lehigh, or Philadelphia counties?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

brugroffil posted:

alternatively Democrats getting off work late in the midwest decide not to go to the polls since biden has it in the bag and Trump takes those states as panicked Trump supporters rush to catch up

Trump's apparent victory boosted the hell out of turnout in the pacific timezone for dems from what I remember of the events of the time , you could see that in reverse if they try to call the election on east coast results

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

I hope you're right.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Rocks posted:

it's back

Needs three strombolis

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stupid

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind