Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
anime
.hack//Sign
.hack//Legend of the Twilight
.hack//Roots
View Results

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004
*bangs knife and fork on table* more yuri isekai MORE YURI ISEKAI

New chapter of "The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
That reminds me: There is a new Villainess short story anthology. This one focusses on yuri.
https://mangadex.org/title/56148/akuyaku-reijou-desu-ga-hiroin-ni-kouryaku-sarete-masu-wa-anthology-comic

Big Witch Hat
Oct 28, 2020

I adore this dork

VictualSquid posted:

That reminds me: There is a new Villainess short story anthology. This one focusses on yuri.
https://mangadex.org/title/56148/akuyaku-reijou-desu-ga-hiroin-ni-kouryaku-sarete-masu-wa-anthology-comic

Frilly princess maid hugs

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Big Witch Hat posted:

Yuri really lives up to her name.

Yona still best character, tho.

vvv oh that's a good catch! There doesn't seem to be any downside to not having magic- it's like being born with a non-reloadable gift card with a random amount to it.

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 29, 2020

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Captain Invictus posted:

New beware the villainess

"Howdy! I'm Yuri! Yuri the heroine!"

Wait, it just occurred to me. Did they set up Melissa to not be affected by her injuries in the upcoming fight with a werewolf by having her use up all of her magic during the hunt?

Unhappy Meal fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Oct 29, 2020

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Probably!

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

https://mangadex.org/title/33529/mazumeshi-elf-to-yuboku-gurashi

I’ve been really enjoying this! It’s, on the one hand, an isekai cooking manga where no one in the other world knows how to cook even a little, but the author is clearly pretty well read on world history and uses it on fascinating ways as new characters get introduced from across time and space.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
The MAX leveled hero will return!

https://leviatanscans.com/comics/233081-the-max-leveled-hero-will-return

Seems like its a combination of court politics of Villainess Isekai but with a male lead who spent 6 years in a coma with his soul spending 1000 years in the afterlife paradise for heroes being trained by heracles and others.

Aside from the title there's been no mention of videogame mechanics like levels/classes/stats yet. I'm also enjoying the way the protagonist is asserting his position as crown prince.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Mors Rattus posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/33529/mazumeshi-elf-to-yuboku-gurashi

I’ve been really enjoying this! It’s, on the one hand, an isekai cooking manga where no one in the other world knows how to cook even a little, but the author is clearly pretty well read on world history and uses it on fascinating ways as new characters get introduced from across time and space.

One of my favorites was Isekai Izakaya Nobu, so I'm hoping this scratches the same itch.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Found something that nearly split my sides. The crossover I didn't know I wanted but it counts as isekai right?

Kemono Friends if a Snake Friend Appeared in Japari Park Instead

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Brought To You By posted:

Found something that nearly split my sides. The crossover I didn't know I wanted but it counts as isekai right?

This is loving awesome and absolutely, it should

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Handyman Saitou has been a bit too serious/a bummer as of late imo.

I'll still read it, but I much prefer the shenanigans and tomfoolery over grim backstories.

Big Witch Hat
Oct 28, 2020

Brought To You By posted:

Truly a crossover made in heaven.

Animal themed characters? Check.
Catchy music? Check.
Memorable cat mascot? Check.
Lots of recruitable friends? Check.
Corporate mismanagement pushing out the original creator and running the franchise into the ground? Check, check, check.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

https://mangadex.org/manga/57131

another yuri isekai anthology

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Yurisekai

Big Witch Hat
Oct 28, 2020
MangaDex picked the worst time to be down. Come on, I've got yuri to read.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

well im happy to say that your yuri is no longer on ice

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This manga no longer exists.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Has anybody else noticed that every single Korean fantasy comic uses the exact same 3D model of a castle? Every single one. Where are they all stealing these models from?

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

RareAcumen posted:

This manga no longer exists.

It got combined into this: https://mangadex.org/title/56148/akuyaku-reijou-desu-ga-hiroin-ni-kouryaku-sarete-masu-wa-anthology-comic

ai girlfriend
Jan 1, 2020

Nalin posted:

Has anybody else noticed that every single Korean fantasy comic uses the exact same 3D model of a castle? Every single one. Where are they all stealing these models from?

it's probably a clip studio asset or something

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

:O

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
Thanks to whoever recommended the City Lord one. It makes me laugh at least once per episode.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

ai girlfriend posted:

it's probably a clip studio asset or something

It’s only a model

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
https://mangadex.org/title/57219/i-thought-an-adventure-of-swords-and-sorcery-would-be-waiting-when-i-reincarnated-and-yet

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

lol this one-shot doesn't pull any punches:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1090355/1

Fran taking the measured and tempered opinion on slavers that we should all strive for.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

LorneReams posted:

Thanks to whoever recommended the City Lord one. It makes me laugh at least once per episode.

What lord one?

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
Starting From Today I’ll Work As A City Lord

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Dunno if it was mentioned here before, bu I've been enjoying 'Tricks dedicated to witches' lately.
https://mangadex.org/title/53160/tricks-dedicated-to-witches

Stage magician Harry Makito dies when trick goes wrong, and thinks he's worken up in a medivel fantasy setting, with real magic. He's immensely disappointed to discover he's actually in medival Germany, with no real magic, so he instead uses his knowlege of trickery to rescue 'witches' from the church, gaining a reputation as a 'devil'.

Also, unlike certain other isekai'd stage magicians, Harry's tricks are actually quite well-researched, and you do get to see how they pull them off.

(Imgur is playing up, and I cant say I'm a fan of imgbb which doesn;t pretent to be a social network, but also doesnt just give you an individual image address, but the whole album.)

Elfface fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Nov 7, 2020

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
They are all cribbing from Mark Twain who did it first (and the best).

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Elfface posted:

Dunno if it was mentioned here before, bu I've been enjoying 'Tricks dedicated to witches' lately.
https://mangadex.org/title/53160/tricks-dedicated-to-witches

This is absolutely my thing. I hate the whiny MC, but everything else is just great great great.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.
I've been watching Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko and it is very :3:

It's like Slime Rancher the anime. There's like a two episode arc about a quest to clean an extra stinky public toilet.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Nalin posted:

This is absolutely my thing. I hate the whiny MC, but everything else is just great great great.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the "show the girls naked" quota it seems to have, especially combined with torture and threats of sexual violence.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Spanish Matlock posted:

I've been watching Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko and it is very :3:

It's like Slime Rancher the anime. There's like a two episode arc about a quest to clean an extra stinky public toilet.
If it's the kid who raises cleaning/healing/etc slimes one, if it sticks to the manga it'll get questionable pretty quickly. The series really shows the author's rear end on things like their beliefs on working conditions and bootstrapping and poo poo like that

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

Captain Invictus posted:

If it's the kid who raises cleaning/healing/etc slimes one, if it sticks to the manga it'll get questionable pretty quickly. The series really shows the author's rear end on things like their beliefs on working conditions and bootstrapping and poo poo like that

Oh cool. Well I guess we can't have nice things. At least I have Moriarty the Patriot, which, while not an isekai is about murdering rich people.

Edit: to be fair I did kind of get that impression from the last episode where it was like "The local officials have been embezzling funds that were meant to pay poor people for cleaning the toilet. Oh we've sent those guys to jail or something and now everything's fine. I'm sure those poor people have all just eaten each other or something."

Spanish Matlock fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Nov 9, 2020

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's definitely about a guy who gets the isekai version of a huge trust fund, and then stumbles into the corresponding high society connections with no particular effort. then for some mysterious reason everything goes his way.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
I didn't like that comic either. The isekai where your MC breezes through everything are just as irritating as the edgy isekai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010
I liked that one because I'm a gigantic sucker for slimes, but yeah the advocacy for child labour kind of got to me