Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

oh no computer posted:

yes actually! if a bottle breaks in a case it spills wine over the other bottles soiling the labels and thus making them unsellable, so they are sold off to staff at a heavily discounted rate (£35 for a case of 12 so about £2.90 per bottle)

For a case of 11 surely. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Oh no this label just magically fell off. What a shame

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Whose going to win the thing in america? Has everyone predicted somewhere that biden will tell trump hes fired if he wins?

There's been so much poo poo going on that this has barely registered. Biden winning decisively and going on to do absolutely nothing to tackle America's problems is the most boring and therefore most likely outcome.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Pistol_Pete posted:

There's been so much poo poo going on that this has barely registered. Biden winning decisively and going on to do absolutely nothing to tackle America's problems is the most boring and therefore most likely outcome.

Yes but we'll get to witness loser trump's implosion and that has potential to be not boring

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Just think of the worst possible outcome to something and in 2020 that will be the result. Trump is gonna win.

Sonderval
Sep 10, 2011
Trump loses and nukes all blue states leaving only his horribly mutated supporters.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Trump wins, suffers a heart attack in february, and we get four years of president Pence.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i'm not saying it would be good for donald trump to build an army of super mutants to conquer the wasteland, i'm just saying it would be something to do

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

dragon riders of pern but with horses

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

horse riders of pence

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
is it against the law to repeatedly message someone that they are a slut and an idiot and a whore?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It could qualify as harrassment. Possibly interpreted as threatening.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Salisbury Snape posted:

Oh no this label just magically fell off. What a shame
the sale last week was reds only and i'm more of a whites man these days. the temptation to help the process along can sometimes be overwhelming

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

NotJustANumber99 posted:

is it against the law to repeatedly message someone that they are a slut and an idiot and a whore?

Depends if they're into it.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

fridge corn posted:

Yes but we'll get to witness loser trump's implosion and that has potential to be not boring

I've been glued to the Trump Lol thread for weeks now ( https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940821&pagenumber=1073&perpage=40 ) & he has already thanked the Supreme Court in advance for his win. Even if he loses the vote, his people are going to fight the dirtiest fight going. I'm simultaneously fascinated, terrified and bored of this poo poo all at the same time.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Child 1 has been awake since 2am and now I can't send her to school. I'm very irritable and one of my garden chickens is def a rooster and has been crowing since 7am non stop.
My patience is wearing thin. Today could be his last.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

please don't wrangle your cock where the neighbours can see

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm not allowed to strangle my cock.
I've ordered some throat restrictors for now.
I do believe his days are numbered though. Its difficult to kill a chicken once named though, gently caress you fluffy

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Ratjaculation posted:

Applying for Royal Mail Christmas temp work like I'm 23 again

I live pretty much next door to a amazon warehouse and they put the we have jobs available letter through my door by hand, only thing is they got some independent recruitment company out in the arse end of nowhere to do it which does seem like a unnecessarily lovely thing to do “so you traveled 22 miles to be here, oh and it says you live next door to the warehouse how nice”

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm also not allowed to kill my special needs chicken.
She was born with twelve toes so often had a tumbleweed following her attached to the creepy extra toes.
Then she had a stroke and can't use the right side of her body so instead of walking, furiously launches herself around in a flap. Still eating and drinking so I'm not allowed to kill Gammy the special needs chikkun

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Salisbury Snape posted:

one of my garden chickens

What other types of chicken do you have?

Salisbury Snape posted:

Its difficult to kill a chicken once named though, gently caress you fluffy

Worrying.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
You really really need to *swooshes finger across neck* that rooster if you have a special needs chicken RSPCA will go mental if they breed and you end up with “feather dusters” which is 100% what will happen.

Gluten Free Dad
Oct 21, 2020

Salisbury Snape posted:

I'm also not allowed to kill my special needs chicken.
She was born with twelve toes so often had a tumbleweed following her attached to the creepy extra toes.
Then she had a stroke and can't use the right side of her body so instead of walking, furiously launches herself around in a flap. Still eating and drinking so I'm not allowed to kill Gammy the special needs chikkun

Yeah it's frowned upon to kill special needs kids too, this loving country

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

ask around for a friendly local fox to do the deed for you

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh no computer posted:

the sale last week was reds only and i'm more of a whites man these days. the temptation to help the process along can sometimes be overwhelming

About 15 years ago I used to work for a haulage firm as an office drone. Apparently before I was there, they used to let staff buy spoiled goods like that, if a load had fallen off of a pallet or something. They stopped after an investigation showed high value stuff like pallets of whiskey etc was way more likely to 'accidently fall over' than a pallet of baked beans or cabbage or something.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Ratjaculation posted:

Applying for Royal Mail Christmas temp work like I'm 23 again

:same:

In the same place I worked before. Lots of progress i've made in the past decade.

Looking forward to being in a room with dozens of other people during a pandemic, to make sure everyones Amazon dildo orders get there by Christmas.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

sinky posted:

Looking forward to being in a room with dozens of other people during a pandemic, to make sure everyones Amazon dildo orders get there by Christmas.

ty for your service

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

What other types of chicken do you have?

I have four chikkuns, two rhode red hens, a silkie hen (special needs) and a silkie cock.
The others would be the types that are kept in my fridge and freezer

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

rat time

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh no computer posted:

i'm more of a whites man these days.
oh no

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
13 years ago I was working in a garage made of breeze blocks with no heating system where I had to fill an empty milk bottle with hot water to warm my hands. Now I work in a garage with heat. Huge advances

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
https://mobile.twitter.com/akkitwts/status/1323070849860034560

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Nursery has called - closed for two weeks due to a positive test. Unclear if we need to self isolate or not. We are all feeling crap, but seems to be more runny noses and sore throats than covid symptoms. However, I live near a few care homes and at first peak you could hear ambulances going there all the time. This has now started again so brings home that things are getting bad again. Stay safe goons, especially those supplying my emergency dildos

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

CancerCakes posted:

Nursery has called - closed for two weeks due to a positive test. Unclear if we need to self isolate or not. We are all feeling crap, but seems to be more runny noses and sore throats than covid symptoms. However, I live near a few care homes and at first peak you could hear ambulances going there all the time. This has now started again so brings home that things are getting bad again. Stay safe goons, especially those supplying my emergency dildos

Some relation of mine I can't be bothered to trace on the tree had their two sent home from nursery and told to isolate the children but that the adults living there didnt need to which didnt seem like it made much sense. When asked for clarification the nursery said their kids had never been in the same room as the positive staff member but that they had a shared staff room so all the staff were isolating so they had to shut.

Anyway the kids ended up getting looking after by elderly grand parents whilst their key worker parents carried on going to work.

Lol, everything is fine.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Cyril Sneeer posted:

About 15 years ago I used to work for a haulage firm as an office drone. Apparently before I was there, they used to let staff buy spoiled goods like that, if a load had fallen off of a pallet or something. They stopped after an investigation showed high value stuff like pallets of whiskey etc was way more likely to 'accidently fall over' than a pallet of baked beans or cabbage or something.

Was this Palmer & Harvey? If so, greetings having-your-severance-pay-stolen-by-CEOs buddy

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nah it was a place up near Sittingbourne called Fowler Welch/coolchain. That is where I worked when I shaved all my hair off.

My main memory of the place was that my immediate boss there was a bully. I've had managers before who were slightly inept but meant well. Malcolm was a total gammon.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

today everyone is hopped up on POLITICS

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

oval office A or oval office B

(oval office B, obviously)

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

sinky posted:

:same:

In the same place I worked before. Lots of progress i've made in the past decade.

I'll be busy making sure all the internet shopping regrets are returned safely because home shopping returns are like 90% of the post we do now

Also lol I can't furlough again because I can't shield again which means I have to just loving get on with it and hope I don't die while people cough and thank me for my service

But enough of that,

east coast america is waking up time for a shitshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Theres a cat which lives down the road from my mums house which loves attention so much that if you pet it then it'll follow you for your entire walk. It's really hard not petting the cat so it doesn't follow me.