Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

i guess when biden told that immigration activist to vote for trump they took it to heart

https://twitter.com/nguyenthevote/status/1323835185264267264?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

stupid fuckin americans. not even 6 hours and the only thing resembling a left is finding an excuse to dehumanize brown people

nicole hanna jones was never anything resembling the left, hth

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Kazinsal posted:

death to america

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is it over yet?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Kazinsal posted:

may whatever nation comes next be of greater dominion over the continent

death to america

may they drag the white people kicking and screaming to the bottom of the ocean

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

nah this is going to drag on for a few more days of counting.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Midjack posted:

nah this is going to drag on for a few more days of counting.

the supreme court will stop things before they get out of hand

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHJxIUsAIKu/?igshid=akvtat7uok09

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

carry on then posted:

JDPON now

i am not remotely joking

In case anyone here wasn't aware, carry on then's gimmick has been acting like a cartoon parody of an extreme leftist via extreme self-hatred.

Just want to make sure people know his gimmick, since now is the time that it becomes indistinguishable from real internet 'leftists' and I want you to know that carry on then is absolutely not your friend.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

actual leftists get banned here for being "violent" or "ecofascists" or whatever the liberal term de jour for giving a gently caress is

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I just want everyone to know that tori’s gimmick is to act like a chud only left wing instead of right wing

Just want to make sure people know his gimmick, since now is the time that it becomes indistinguishable from real internet 'leftists'

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

thanks guys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Fool posted:

I just want everyone to know that tori’s gimmick is to act like a chud only left wing instead of right wing

Just want to make sure people know his gimmick, since now is the time that it becomes indistinguishable from real internet 'leftists'

Carry on now's gimmick has been the same for like six years dude

six years ago he was posting about how 'feminism is the way and i need to murder myself for being born as a cis male'

how anyone could have ever taken him seriously is super beyond me, he's been a self-parody for nearly a fuckin' decade.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Carry on now's gimmick has been the same for like six years dude

six years ago he was posting about how 'feminism is the way and i need to murder myself for being born as a cis male'

how anyone could have ever taken him seriously is super beyond me, he's been a self-parody for nearly a fuckin' decade.

the fact that incel stymie is a bad faith poster is lost on the liberals, friend

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

god i love when goons balk at a solution because they themselves would not come out on top if it were enacted

really reminds you of some people, eh?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

literally everyone

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

all I have to say about the election is if trump wins I’ll be logging off for a while

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

i won’t

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I'll get banned by the lib mods for being a radical leftist before I log off

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

the democrats are incredibly pathetic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

nuclear war is our only way out

god bless the atom

death to america

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
where's the buble thread??

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

fart simpson posted:

the democrats are incredibly pathetic

wow, who could have predicted that "republican lite" would end poorly for them?!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

called it. i expected a 60/40 pass

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

so who wants to bet that in the next four years owning humans will be legal so long as they're hispanic and the owner is a white man

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

who needs labor rights anyway

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Kazinsal posted:

so who wants to bet that in the next four years owning humans will be legal so long as they're hispanic and the owner is a white man

some libs will start a gofundme where you can buy slave's freedom and then bitch at you when you don't donate to it

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

it’s going to be legit indentured servitude and not specify race in the language of the law, but by some massive coincidence it’s only going to be non-whites that get subjected to it

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

GG

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

californians care more about poultry than their fellow humans

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

*ASCPA sad music starts playing*

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Poles.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Oneiros posted:

wow, who could have predicted that "republican lite" would end poorly for them?!

your just helping trump. stop saying that.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

says the man that threw his vote away

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i voted for howie hawkins. i didn't throw my vote away.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

tomato tomahto

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

fart simpson posted:

i voted for howie hawkins. i didn't throw my vote away.

gently caress off back behind the great firewall

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

gently caress off back behind the great firewall

:getout:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Despite popular belief votes have to be earned.

The senile rapist who supported the Iraq war, helped the modern day incarceration system grow into the beast it is today, and refuses to even consider a left stance on any policy even remotely popular did not earn my vote, Gloria La Riva did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

gently caress you. I live in the reality where I am likely to be marched off to the gas chambers for being The Other. you #nojoe'd for masturbatory self-righteousness.

are you willing to take a bullet for your disadvantaged comrades or are you going to be posting about how bernie would have won when people like me are dissipating into the atmosphere through the flues of the ovens