Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I think I'm caught up on everything claim-wise to this point, here's a new list:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Referee posted:

I think I'm caught up on everything claim-wise to this point, here's a new list:

For N1 you could fill in that ASF presumably busdrove me with someone, so that action pileup would've actually resolved on someone else.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I’m rereading through Sandwolf’s posts today. As I do that, can someone with more brain than me today restate the implications of Sandwolf’s flip (i.e. if flips town= x is scum and why, same if flips scum?) I know I saw that somewhere.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I guess I'm confused why my mod given role of Clockblocker is at odds with the mod given role of Jailer? Is it just that the idea of 2 people who have marginally the same abilities shouldn't exist?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

SalTheBard posted:

I guess I'm confused why my mod given role of Clockblocker is at odds with the mod given role of Jailer? Is it just that the idea of 2 people who have marginally the same abilities shouldn't exist?

I think it's a point of evidence that you're unlikey to be on the scum team, because the scum team getting a jailor AND a roleblocker seems out there.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Bifauxnen posted:

For N1 you could fill in that ASF presumably busdrove me with someone, so that action pileup would've actually resolved on someone else.

I don’t recall knowing you were bus driven N1. Was that from ASF directly in masonry? I thought you were busdriven N2.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And that Solus presumably tracked me/whoever, and...

WHOAH WAIT

##unvote

....hang on a sec I just woke up so I gotta double check this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Referee posted:

I’m rereading through Sandwolf’s posts today. As I do that, can someone with more brain than me today restate the implications of Sandwolf’s flip (i.e. if flips town= x is scum and why, same if flips scum?) I know I saw that somewhere.

Absolutely not. Amni did it in (what I think is) a pretty scummy way. Think it out yourself!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Amnistar posted:

STG is basically confirmed town to me, based on what I've seen of night actions and the ASF bus.
Obama and Bif are basically confirmed town to me because of the ASF Cult thing (Or they're both scum and holy poo poo is that a gambit, but it seems unlikely)
1 of Sandwolf and DB is scum. I think it's Sandwolf, and if it's not we kill DB tommorrow. I don't believe there is a framer AND a busdriver AND a jailer on the scum team.
that means there is 1 more scum left between Sal/Hal/Binus/Ref. I don't think that scum would use a nightvig to kill one of their own, so probbaly not ref.

So, kill sandwolf today. If DB is telling the truth and they flip town, then we have 1 of 3 targets to kill, with 5 town left, pretty good chances.
If DB was lying, then we kill him tommorrow and it means that Sal is cleared and we have 1 of 2 targets to kill with 4 town left.

Math says we've got this game.

Here you go ref.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Referee posted:

I don’t recall knowing you were bus driven N1. Was that from ASF directly in masonry? I thought you were busdriven N2.

It's not from ASF, it's from Amni claiming to have seen ASF visit me on N1.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Referee posted:

Bifauxnen posted:

It's not from ASF, it's from Amni claiming to have seen ASF visit me on N1.

Yep. ASF was one of the 4 people I saw visit Bif N1.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dick Bastardly posted:

nice try scum

I've breadcrummed my role:

investigated Hal whom gave me gut feels and got a town result

investigated STG N2 and got a town result

Investigated Scumwolf last night and hit scum. I didn't want to full claim right away if I thought I could make a case instead but eventually took the :effort: route

Dick Bastardly posted:

Dick Bastardly posted:

I attempted to recruit STG N2, and notably got a scum result. This slipup must've been from trying to claim someone who was already cleared.

##vote DB

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

...Wow, yeah, not sure how I missed that earlier. Let's get this DB vote going.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Nice catch bif.

##vote DB

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

omglol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf5qrVdD9E0

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
bif is lying about the masonry

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

So ASF just agreed to get killed for no reason? :thunk:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

sirtommygunn posted:

So ASF just agreed to get killed for no reason? :thunk:

yes

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Dick Bastardly posted:

bif is lying about the masonry

LOL

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Ok well I'll be sure to keep note of that in the event you flip town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

https://youtu.be/VDndE432GpU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Random thoughts as I reread, most of this is presumably already posted:

- Hal claims his doc failed last night (N3). The claimed roleblocker (Sal) targeted Bif and this is verifiable through other results. So either Hal is lying about targeting Obama with a doc, or scum has an additional RB/jail beyond what Tommunist had.

- Ah, right, DB claims cop result of Scum on Sandwolf, so assuming no fuckery Sand is scum or DB is lying. I told you my brain wasn't working.

- Did Sandwolf breadcrumb/indicate anywhere D3 his town result on Sal or did nothing happen until needing to claim today? Have to go look.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Just read the last 10 posts Ref, we got him.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm a cop i swear... what else do I have to do to prove it to you? Hit myself in the head with a hammer? OK, IM DOING IT

IM HITTING MYSARLF IN HEAD AS HARDD AS I CAN WITH THIS HAMMER YO PROVE TO YOU YHAT I AM COP drat IT

##vote Dickard Bastione

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Bifauxnen posted:

I attempted to recruit STG N2, and notably got a scum result. This slipup must've been from trying to claim someone who was already cleared.

##vote DB

I've stared at this sentence for a full minute and am not understanding. Someone explain like I'm three please.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

nm that's :redhammer:

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Referee posted:

I've stared at this sentence for a full minute and am not understanding. Someone explain like I'm three please.

ASF bus'd me so everything that targeted me that night should have hit someone else. DB's claim that they scanned me directly contradicts this.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'm a cop i swear... what else do I have to do to prove it to you? Hit myself in the head with a hammer? OK, IM DOING IT

IM HITTING MYSARLF IN HEAD AS HARDD AS I CAN WITH THIS HAMMER YO PROVE TO YOU YHAT I AM COP drat IT

##vote Dickard Bastione

AUTHORITY [Challenging: Failure] – Establish authority, yes! AUTHORITY! Feverish thoughts race through your mind.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Somehow I didn't see DB's hammer vote when I quoted Referee's post underneath it, whoops.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

If you are in America please go vote today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Referee posted:

If you are in America please go vote today.

unless you’re a conservative, then you have my special dispensation not to vote

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Dick Bastardly, Tattletale (Scum-Aligned Rolecop) was sent to the Birdcage Day 4.

quote:

You are a girl with the power of incredible deduction.

At night, you can investigate a player to learn their role. When your team targets a player that you have previously investigated for the nightkill, any passive protection will be ignored.

You can talk to your scum team at any point.

---

It is now Night 4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Dick Bastardly (6): ObamaAkbar., sirtommygunn, Sandwolf, ObamaAkbar., sirtommygunn, b-minus1, sirtommygunn, Bifauxnen, Amnistar, Dick Bastardly
Sandwolf (1): Dick Bastardly, Amnistar, sirtommygunn, ObamaAkbar., sirtommygunn, ObamaAkbar., Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen, Amnistar, Dick Bastardly
SalTheBard (0): b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (3): ObamaAkbar., Referee, SalTheBard

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CET -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Hal Incandenza, Panacea (Town-Aligned Doctor) was hospitalized Night 4.

quote:

You are a girl with nearly complete control over biology.

At night, you can heal a player, preventing them from dying. You cannot target the same player twice in a row and cannot target yourself.

Your goal is to get rid of all evildoers.

sirtommygunn, Aegis (Town-Aligned Bodyguard) was hospitalized Night 4.

quote:

You are a boy with adaptive biology.

At night, you can protect a player. Should they be attacked, you will redirect the attacker to yourself. If this happens, you will die no matter what happens.

Your goal is to get rid of all evildoers.

---

It is now Day 5.

No Lurker Guns because of the shortened Day.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Nov 4, 2020

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Yami Fenrir posted:

Hal Incandenza, Panacea (Town-Aligned Doctor) was hospitalized Night 4.

Sigh. This was me, too. Sorry, Hal.

I didn’t reveal one part about my role; if I hit and killed scum with my first shot, I got a second one. I kept that piece quiet figuring it would come in handy if we needed to choose between two people. Based on my own work with the claims list and Amni’s summary, pretty sure that means B- has to be the last non-town. I’m out of shots now for the record and am VT.

I’ll wait for everyone else to check in before voting, I’m going to bed. Night, all.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm less suspect of B- now because I clockblocked them and we still had kills.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

I'm less suspect of B- now because I clockblocked them and we still had kills.

Ugggggggh

I still don't like his "hey town plz visit me" nonclaim yesterday and he better have a good story today cause for all we know he's an empowered jugg or some poo poo and just wanted to bait this kind of thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
ACTUALLY DISREGARD I'VE JUST BEEN TOLD MY ACTION FAILED