Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Mississippi legalized weed. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

Regrettable posted:

"He's a dirty lib!" One was literally "He's a liberal politician with liberal ideas who wants to appoint liberal judges. Vote Lindsey Graham." That's it.

whelp you've convinced MY balls.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Fox News forecasters are v. good, et tu Rupert??

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lindsey Graham is a massive oval office is of no surprise, but this is a completely new low. This is one of the worst human beings in the country.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Squiddycat posted:

Hell probably get over 300 electoral votes

Ever since last night I've been laughing about the idea of Biden getting the exact same number of electoral votes that Trump got in 2016, but I kept it to myself to not jinx it.

If Biden wins Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, and Pennsylvania he'll get 306, and nothing could hurt Trump more than Biden getting the same number that he was so proud of.

lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shumagorath posted:

Fox News forecasters are v. good, et tu Rupert??

For real, the Fox News predictions last night were actually some of the best out of anyone. They were surprisingly fair, level headed, and made sense.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

LOL that Arizona, home of Joe Arpaio, flipped blue.

its apparently very largely his fault. they have a massive activist base from people trying to get rid of him that was used to get out the hispanic vote

https://twitter.com/nataliesurely/status/1324038693821337600?s=20

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Cthulu Carl posted:

Dude on MSNBC just called Biden "truly presidential" and it took me a sec to realize he meant that as a compliment.

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cthulu Carl posted:

Dude on MSNBC just called Biden "truly presidential" and it took me a sec to realize he meant that as a compliment.

:lol: :hf:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Cthulu Carl posted:

:same:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol Crowder opened my lemonparty live on his show
:getin: :sickos:

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

I said come in! posted:

Lindsey Graham is a massive oval office is of no surprise, but this is a completely new low. This is one of the worst human beings in the country.

I should've been a ladybug for Halloween

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

CNN calling Michigan for Biden

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1324098069445660674

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Jose posted:

its apparently very largely his fault. they have a massive activist base from people trying to get rid of him that was used to get out the hispanic vote

Get hosed, Arpaio.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Jose posted:

You loving love to see it

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

I said come in! posted:

For real, the Fox News predictions last night were actually some of the best out of anyone. They were surprisingly fair, level headed, and made sense.

Repeating myself but lol at the broadcast desk going into the forecaster office live-to-air when Fox was the first to call Obama 2012.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

smoobles posted:

CNN calling Michigan for Biden
Does this put Biden over the top? I'd hate to have it come down to PA and have to buy a commemorative Eagles hat instead of one for the Tigers.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Tip posted:

If Biden wins Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, and Pennsylvania he'll get 306, and nothing could hurt Trump more than Biden getting the same number that he was so proud of.

lol

Your wrong but only because Trump doesn't know how many EVs he got in 2016

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Excuse me? AARAGRARRGARGARAGRARGAGARGARGARRGARGAGRARGARAGARGAR! K bye."

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/VanityFair/status/1324097044013862914?s=20

Shumagorath posted:

Repeating myself but lol at the broadcast desk going into the forecaster office live-to-air when Fox was the first to call Obama 2012.

That was Karl Rove himself having an on air meltdown in total denial that Obummer was re-elected.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Can somebody post the meme where the top frame has a few kids bullying a little girl with the text something like trumpists telling libs to suck it up? and then the next frame is another kid crying at his desk and says trumpists now. I've looked through the thread but godamn, it's so many pages.

My friend on FB is making GBS threads his pants about Trump and how mean everyone was to him and I think it'd be a nice treat for him.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jose posted:

Arpaio was one of the Nazi's in Arizona that teamed up with Trump to give credibility to the conspiracy theory that Obama was not an American citizen. 8 straight years of racism, and making threats towards Obama and his family.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shumagorath posted:

Does this put Biden over the top? I'd hate to have it come down to PA and have to buy a commemorative Eagles hat instead of one for the Tigers.

It puts Biden at 264. He needs Nevada which he is narrowly winning.

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

Katana Gomai posted:

Yeah at this point it's the senate that's the race to watch. And that poo poo might not be decided until January.

It's a faint and desperate hope, but in my wildest dreams Trumps impending poo poo-fit and the following legal shitshow is enough to energize the left side of the Georgia electorate and get Warnock over the hump in the next round!

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Having a normal one

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1324068620595388416?s=19

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

BBQ, beer, freedom, woman, man, person, camera, tv.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Tag yourself, i'm the BBQ part of his tshirt.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Shumagorath posted:

He needs to hold everywhere that he's currently ahead in (nv, az, wi) but the way it looks right now he doesn't need PA to win.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Am I missing something here? How would this change the outcome of Arizona?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

I said come in! posted:

Ready to see photos of his ladybugs with the hustler doing a Santino-style thumbs up.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Shumagorath posted:

They had a near repeat when they announced AZ and it was so good. They even brought out the same guy!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
if Biden wins GA it will sure make my chud cousins lose their poo poo, lol. hope he does

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I said come in! posted:

They're trying to do the Brooks Brothers riot on steroids.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I said come in! posted:

black sharpies matter? i unno

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

I said come in! posted:

It won't, but it's more billable hours for Charlie.

Feb 2, 2005

I said come in! posted:

It's a grift my dude. They'll be selling merch.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/jesusrodriguezb/status/1324100516989775877?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

They're trying to do the Brooks Brothers riot on steroids.

The great thing about this is that Arizona is likely to be all finished with counting by then.