Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
nevada specifically said earlier this afternoon they might say something tomorrow around noon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

oh poo poo borat 2 is out? I gotta get me on Apple TV+!
lol yea it was very :nice: but italicised

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

graph posted:

yes but also the reactionary behavior when the disapproving side got their person to latch onto after years of watching people gloat

:hmmyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i was curious to see if PA and/or GA would flip tonight. idk, the AP hasn’t updated their counts in forever though.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1324204296733425665

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

President Beep posted:

i was curious to see if PA and/or GA would flip tonight. idk, the AP hasn’t updated their counts in forever though.

PA is being streamed and all the counters went home, come back tomorrow

i meant philly https://youtu.be/-Zzb-7EH-MQ

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Share Bear posted:

PA is being streamed and all the counters went home, come back tomorrow

lol. good 2 know. :tipshat:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

KoRMaK posted:

lol yea it was very :nice: but italicised
Eh I got bored with it and switched off. I didn't even make it to Giuliani cranking his wrinkly lil hog

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hell yeah baby, I am looking forward to our qanon filled congress.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Hell yeah baby, I am looking forward to our qanon filled congress.

remember how wild poo poo got as the tea party republicans took over?

q-republicans are going to be off the loving charts

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

infernal machines posted:

remember how wild poo poo got as the tea party republicans took over?

q-republicans are going to be off the loving charts

there aren’t nearly as many of them because they don’t have all that sweet Americans for prosperity money backing them but there’s going to be some entertaining hearings

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
eh, why

psiox fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Nov 5, 2020

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

also laughing at the very concept that trump will do a concession speech, he’ll hole up on af1 and do an unending string of rallies at rural Air Force bases pretending he’s still campaigning until they take off without him at some point, probably mid-february

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://thehardtimes.net/culture/well-regulated-militia-misses-election-after-getting-lost-in-corn-maze-for-three-days/

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

psiox posted:

so what made you, a deeply inconsequential person, crave validation from faux-progressives out-'nothing-matters!'-ing eachother

i would like to understand more about the inner workings of the trash that thinks they're not trash

what’s it like to be so privileged that you’re completely unfamiliar with the folx that largely lead the nojoes?

are you aware that it’s not just white computer touchers but also lgbtq PoC? are you at all familiar with leftist organising or are you busy liking snippy blue check marks on Twitter?

how much direct action are you doing that you’ve somehow completely sheltered yourself from a very large contingent of the left (the ones that do actual praxis instead of doomposting online)

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/DiegoNachoAZ/status/1324211431953215489

There is no way the GOP holds onto these people of trump loses.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DiegoNachoAZ/status/1324211431953215489

There is no way the GOP holds onto these people of trump loses.
*borat voice" siiiike

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

wonder what happens if faithless electors cause nobody to hit 270+ next month

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

fart simpson posted:

wonder what happens if faithless electors cause nobody to hit 270+ next month

the house picks trump :unsmigghh:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Oneiros posted:

the house picks trump :unsmigghh:

pelosi all “we don’t want to continue toxic partisan politics and look forward to working on both sides of the aisle”

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ok apparently the house picks from the top 3 vote getters, but not the normal house. each state gets 1 house rep to cast a vote so it goes by state. lol

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

yup

wow, it's almost like there's no actual right to a popular vote in this country and all the actual power was given to the states

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
the house, but actually it's the senate

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

thinkin' 'bout how the us can't even count votes in a timely fashion because our infrastructure and institutions are failing and rotten to the core

eagerly awaiting the news that the senile, racist, rapist, conservative shitbag won

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Oneiros posted:

thinkin' 'bout how the us can't even count votes in a timely fashion because our infrastructure and institutions are failing and rotten to the core

eagerly awaiting the news that the senile, racist, rapist, conservative shitbag won

heres how bernie can still win:

if it ends up 270-268, and we get at least one faithless elector who casts their vote for bernie, then bernie becomes the 3rd highest electoral vote getter. it then goes to the house who votes by state delegation and they have to pick either biden, trump, or bernie. then the republican controlled house state delegation decides to turn on trump and elect bernie as president.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Hunter2 Thompson posted:

any recs for a good DMR HT? I've been thinking of getting one to spice up my life.

i like my md380 a whole lot. md390 is good too

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Jonny 290 posted:

I see it comes in VHF and UHF flavors. knowing nothing about DMR, why?

e: sorry, I mean I'm familiar from dicking around on 2m and 70cm that different bands have different propagation. I guess I'm asking if DMR people favor one band over the other

e2: never mind, I'm loving tired. Missed that it was dual-band lol

Hunter2 Thompson fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Nov 5, 2020

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

fart simpson posted:

heres how bernie can still win:

if it ends up 270-268, and we get at least one faithless elector who casts their vote for bernie, then bernie becomes the 3rd highest electoral vote getter. it then goes to the house who votes by state delegation and they have to pick either biden, trump, or bernie. then the republican controlled house state delegation decides to turn on trump and elect bernie as president.

lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jonny 290 posted:

i'm the TYT TRBO HAM

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

stonks up bigly, economy is fixed!

they're up because wall street is exuberant over the idea of a senile neoliberal president + gridlocked congress who will get nothing done and let them pillage freely

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
here’s something that popped up in the austin thread about sheriff chody’s county:

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/williamson-county-voters-react-after-county-goes-blue/

quote:

“I always thought we are out of the hubbub,” said Williamson County resident Janet Palmer. “I thought we are safe here. We’re in our neighborhood, and we’ll be fine. This scares me a lot.”

literally worried that antifa from austin is going to home invasion them or something.

amazing.

Fatal Error
Feb 13, 2013

by sebmojo
this is kinda unrelated to the discussion but why the gently caress does mitch mcconnell look like a goddamn turtle?
not to mention his decomposing ghoul body
:nms:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

The_Franz posted:

stonks up bigly, economy is fixed!

they're up because wall street is exuberant over the idea of a senile neoliberal president + gridlocked congress who will get nothing done and let them pillage freely

yeah, any actually stable outcome is good for the stock market really. and things are looking to turn pretty stable (i.e. continued gently caress-you-capitalism and bombing bolivia or whatever)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Fatal Error posted:

this is kinda unrelated to the discussion but why the gently caress does mitch mcconnell look like a goddamn turtle?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fatal Error posted:

:nms:

conservatism makes you ugly and throws your actual body into revolt. its a physical condition

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

this person is 38 years old

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

also an apprentice alum

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

graph posted: