Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

such great pets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

ChubbyChecker posted:

such great pets!

:hai:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
blurry shot because he doesn't like cameras but here is Pesto juxtapositioned w/ an effigy

ChubbyChecker

Plant MONSTER. posted:

blurry shot because he doesn't like cameras but here is Pesto juxtapositioned w/ an effigy

haha

SIDS Vicious

Good morning from miss Tonka Bean

xcheopis

Sid Vicious posted:

Good morning from miss Tonka Bean

Adorable! I take it she has settled in well?

xcheopis

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Does Pesto perch on Bizarro-Pesto?

GATOS Y VATOS

It’s Lulu!

And Rokit!

SIDS Vicious

xcheopis posted:

Adorable! I take it she has settled in well?

They literally instantly snuggled up and became best friends and they are both so social with Mr and my wife and son already. Daughter is a little too rough with stuff for now lol

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

It’s Lulu!

And Rokit!

Lulu looks like she takes no bullshit and does NOT suffer fools.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

It’s Lulu!

And Rokit!

OMG, local celebrities posting in my pet thread!

Sid Vicious posted:

They literally instantly snuggled up and became best friends and they are both so social with Mr and my wife and son already. Daughter is a little too rough with stuff for now lol

Awesome. Cute little rat pals, palling around and having adventures in the garden with the bees and the ladybugs!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Lulu looks like she takes no bullshit and does NOT suffer fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MyFtF_ciE

GATOS Y VATOS

:hmmyes:

SIDS Vicious

haha whaaaaat

xcheopis

The best land koi.

GATOS Y VATOS

Lulu is almost 12 1/2 years old. she’s an indoor cat who likes pets and food and sleep. she has gone outside a few times but overall prefers a warm blanket.

Lulu was from a litter with 3 other siblings, all of which and the mother were all orange tabbies.

she came home with me with her brother Dexter. he was a big adventure cat who loved car rides and meeting people. I would take him for walks.

unfortunately Dexter passed a few months before their 7th birthday. he had a heart condition and Lulu and I were very sad.

I decided a few months later to get Lulu a pal, so little Rokitanksy J MacReady came home from the SPCA (you can call him Rokit)

he got bigger pretty quick

he’s an intense boy

unfortunately Lulu and Rokit don’t really like each other. but I love them both very much.

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Lulu is almost 12 1/2 years old. she’s an indoor cat who likes pets and food and sleep. she has gone outside a few times but overall prefers a warm blanket.

Lulu was from a litter with 3 other siblings, all of which and the mother were all orange tabbies.

she came home with me with her brother Dexter. he was a big adventure cat who loved car rides and meeting people. I would take him for walks.

unfortunately Dexter passed a few months before their 7th birthday. he had a heart condition and Lulu and I were very sad.

I decided a few months later to get Lulu a pal, so little Rokitanksy J MacReady came home from the SPCA (you can call him Rokit)

he got bigger pretty quick

he’s an intense boy

unfortunately Lulu and Rokit don’t really like each other. but I love them both very much.

Rokit and Lulu adventures!
Dexter's last adventure was bittersweet

GATOS Y VATOS

Yeah I really miss him still.

GATOS Y VATOS

before i had Lulu and Dexter I had Pachinko! she was a dilute calico who we are mostly sure had Norwegian Forest Cat blood. she was hilarious and super super loving and would jump up on my shoulder when I would get home from work. she would go into screaming murderous rages exploding into a Tasmanian devil spinning ball of razors whenever she would see another cat though.

edit: there was a thread years ago in PI about her, but I can't find it as search doesn't seem to be working for the Archives.

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Nov 4, 2020

GATOS Y VATOS

Pachinko liked lettuce

she was beautiful and I still miss her

GATOS Y VATOS

I will always post my pets, by the way.

Stoner Sloth

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

thank you for sharing them, you have been blessed with some great cats!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Thank you for your service. :)

GATOS Y VATOS

Rokit likes to go into serious snoozes

ChubbyChecker

GATOS Y VATOS

Not my pets but just be aware that this Buddhist priest posts himself having breakfast with his cats every day.

https://twitter.com/nasu_chourakuji/status/1324124149338394624?s=21

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Rokit likes to go into serious snoozes

Needs to work on his dangle form. Maybe stretch a bit, first.

Stoner Sloth

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Not my pets but just be aware that this Buddhist priest posts himself having breakfast with his cats every day.

https://twitter.com/nasu_chourakuji/status/1324124149338394624?s=21

good karma brings many cats

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

Well, I went looking for any pictures of Greggy that might have been scanned and saved but instead just found folder after folder of Hypatia+Tanuki kitten pictures and videos and, after yet another session of weeping, have decided to wait a bit before doing more searching. (I think I'm almost past the "wailing, sprinkling of ashes in the hair, and rending of sackcloth garments" stage)

Might do a Greggy bio at some point. His story does end sadly and too soon but he was the catalyst for me converting from "ha ha yeah man cats are cute and weird" into full-blown crazy-cat lady.

ChubbyChecker

xcheopis posted:

Well, I went looking for any pictures of Greggy that might have been scanned and saved but instead just found folder after folder of Hypatia+Tanuki kitten pictures and videos and, after yet another session of weeping, have decided to wait a bit before doing more searching. (I think I'm almost past the "wailing, sprinkling of ashes in the hair, and rending of sackcloth garments" stage)

Might do a Greggy bio at some point. His story does end sadly and too soon but he was the catalyst for me converting from "ha ha yeah man cats are cute and weird" into full-blown crazy-cat lady.

:glomp:

Stoner Sloth

xcheopis posted:

:glomp: i'm sorry xcheopis, i know that kind of loss feels raw for quite some time

1. would love to hear about Greggy when you feel ready to type up his story
2. when you're ready, at least you know you have lots of pictures of your friends to remember them by
3. sending you much love and chill vibes bud

GATOS Y VATOS

Definitely take your time, Xcheopis. I still get a bit misty when I post pictures of Dexter and Pachinko and they've been gone for years. It takes a while sometimes.

GATOS Y VATOS

Here’s a maneke Neko that has extra strength for the luck and love that we all need right now.

xcheopis

Thanks for the support; it's been so very hard.
Yeah, I'm still not over Hypatia and she died seven years ago, the silly beast.

Ass-penny

I don't think you ever really get past it. It gets easier, but yeah I've fur friends that have been gone more than a decade, and if I examine those memories too closely I still weep. There's nothing wrong with that. Just know you gave them the best life they could have.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

xcheopis

Probably not, no. I'm just flailing about emotionally right now. :sigh:

Watching a Lucky & Toaster scuffle on YouTube to brighten my day. Those two are criminally adorable.

BAGS FLY AT NOON

Hell, my dogs are alive and I get misty just thinking about the fact that someday they won’t be.

I had a nightmare a few months ago that I was walking with Tarkus and we came upon a bridge. Below the bridge there were some animals and before I could stop him, Tarkus jumped down on them. I heard the crunch of him hitting the ground in my dream and bolted awake. Thankfully he was snoring at the foot of the bed as usual. Losing a pet sucks and I hope you are doing well with coping.

E: for happy, here’s a picture of Ellie taking all the beds

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 6, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

SIDS Vicious

Got me one fine sous chef this evening

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Here’s a maneke Neko that has extra strength for the luck and love that we all need right now.

That cat can open your oven and run off with the turkey.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hell, my dogs are alive and I get misty just thinking about the fact that someday they won’t be.

I had a nightmare a few months ago that I was walking with Tarkus and we came upon a bridge. Below the bridge there were some animals and before I could stop him, Tarkus jumped down on them. I heard the crunch of him hitting the ground in my dream and bolted awake. Thankfully he was snoring at the foot of the bed as usual. Losing a pet sucks and I hope you are doing well with coping.

E: for happy, here’s a picture of Ellie taking all the beds

Ellie: Bishop of Beds, Master of All She Surveys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Sid Vicious posted:

Got me one fine sous chef this evening

That is so cute!