Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

infernal machines posted:

what horribly racist things do the flower and coloured stripes represent?

plantations and confederate soldier ribbons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sagebrush posted:

Anti-hellworld: mississippi voted to replace their old state flag (which contains the traitors' flag) with this much nicer design

as long as it's not another navy blue with a seal then it's automatically in the top half of flags

it looks nice imo

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
lmao https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/11/05/nancy-pelosi-would-become-president-should-election-remain-uncertified-by-deadline-law-prof-says/

me: man i'm glad 2020 is over
2021: pelosi is president and covid has mutated into supercovid

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

The Fool posted:

democrats continue to be tone deaf and get the wrong message from this weeks events

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/1324439295847968768?s=21

in other news, water is wet

yeah exactly back to basics like.... what exactly?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

PIZZA.BAT posted:

as long as it's not another navy blue with a seal then it's automatically in the top half of flags

flags of that particular cohort suck bigtime.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

its a decent flag, especially for mississippi

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Yeah, last night they already trotted out "welp all that bare minimum we did for the transsexuals seems to have alienated the electorate 🤷🏻‍♀️"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wait, someone did something at all for trans people?

:monocle:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Yeah, last night they already trotted out "welp all that bare minimum we did for the transsexuals seems to have alienated the electorate 🤷🏻‍♀️"

NPR's had talking heads on all day saying that the Democrats need to 'reach out to the rural blue collar voters they've lost and get away from identity politics'

it's all loving identity politics, they're all identity politics, it's just racism and bigotry and the only thing the Democrats could do to appeal to that bunch is to be more bigoted and racist, quit trying to dress it up for gently caress's sake.

Apr 7, 2003

white rural christian good old boy politics is still identity politics, it's just an identity they like

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. wtf.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

god I’m tired. I’m gonna go to bed and not look at the electrical map until tomorrow.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

President Beep posted:

god I’m tired. I’m gonna go to bed and not look at the electrical map until tomorrow.
it's actually not bad at all. pretty good news all around, actually. the senile rapist won

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/zackbornstein/status/1324464284907106304?s=21

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Xaris posted:

it's actually not bad at all. pretty good news all around, actually. the senile rapist won

oh, thank goodness. i was worried that the senile rapist won instead

Apr 7, 2003

Fetterman lives a few miles from me and I see him on the trails on Saturdays

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

i swear college republicans are poured out of a mold

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

white rural christian good old boy politics is still identity politics, it's just an identity they like

this is what kind of gets me when people are angry at the dems not pulling more voters over; its because the pool to draw from arent deterred by the implications of their voting

at this point theyve probably got a good chunk of the hold-the-nose voters, the rest would rather cut off that nose to spite their face

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

they're born with the umbilical cord around their neck which dries into a bowtie

Fatal Error
Feb 13, 2013

by sebmojo
i don’t know what it is about the bow tie that makes you look like a dipshit but everyone looks like a dipshit in a bow tie. or maybe it’s because they’re tainted by association because only terrible people wear them? :thunk:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

NPR's had talking heads on all day saying that the Democrats need to 'reach out to the rural blue collar voters they've lost and get away from identity politics'

i agree with them, problem is once you drop idpol all you've really got is class politics and lol that ain't happening with this current crop they got running the dnc/dccc

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

only bill nye is allowed to wear one. everyone else is verbotie

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

it's all loving identity politics, they're all identity politics, it's just racism and bigotry and the only thing the Democrats could do to appeal to that bunch is to be more bigoted and racist, quit trying to dress it up for gently caress's sake.
lol at npr doing this, it makes me want to call in, pledge at the idea leader level and hang up after I give my fake first name. They do this poo poo all the time Ivr come to resent them

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

npr exists to launder heritage foundation talking points into respectable dem policy

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Oneiros posted:

npr exists to launder heritage foundation talking points into respectable dem policy

:drat:

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
lol @ calling joe biden a rapist given the circumstances of that accusation

please walk around saying that word so casually to your coworkers, it doesn't at all keep propagating the idea of everyone/everything being the same or make you seem like you're trying super hard to be edgy

Apr 7, 2003

psiox posted:

please walk around saying that word so casually to your coworkers, it doesn't at all keep propagating the idea of everyone/everything being the same or make you seem like you're trying super hard to be edgy

Hey, you never did explain why you think it’s ridiculous to think the architect of the carceral state might be racist. Could you clarify?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
yall think trump is gonna move to one of those chud twitter clones when he gets banned

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

kitten emergency posted:

yall think trump is gonna move to one of those chud twitter clones when he gets banned

lol certainly. itll be something increasingly dumb for his handle like @noreallyrealdonaldtrump

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

no, look, we just need to reach across the isle and come together... to poo poo on those folks. you know the ones i mean

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

infernal machines posted:

no, look, we just need to reach across the isle and come together... to poo poo on those folks. you know the ones i mean

yeah, the rich.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
edit that's the joke nm

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

background missing a C

the first word on that slide is "campaign"

they're not missing anything

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Stringent posted:

i agree with them, problem is once you drop idpol all you've really got is class politics and lol that ain't happening with this current crop they got running the dnc/dccc

intersectional discussions are usually pretty fruitful but they usually require one on one conversations

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

psiox posted:

women who report sexual assault about their bosses with anything less than airtight evidence are liars, in this essay i will

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
believe women, except when they're accusing the political candidate I hope wins, in which case

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Monochrome posted:

women who report sexual assault about their bosses with anything less than airtight evidence are liars, in this essay i will

that's absolutely what i'm saying, yes, all claims are made with equal merit and we should believe every one of them, even if someone commits a little light perjury

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Jabor posted:

believe women, except when they're accusing the political candidate I hope wins, in which case

ah yes, 'believe all women', the cornerstone of evaluating everything

again, there's never any nuance, just keep applying the motte & bailey strategy to everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

did you also support the memoryholing of the #MeToo movement and dutifully remove it from your Twitter bio the moment liberals realised their guys are also worthless sex pests or