Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Philly, the city of brotherly love and the Liberty Bell flipping PA for Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Bottom Liner posted:

You’re the worst

Oh please, I'm not even close to some of the worst.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
As bad as the last few days has been take some slight peace in knowing that it is so much worse on the other side. I remember well the despair in 2016 as each window closed and stupid and desperate hope withered under the glare of reality. This is much more drawn out and they are only making their suffering last longer with each new stupid and desperate hope.

GeminiSun
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/VanityFair/status/1324852450109624322?s=20

Oh weird, this bowl of popcorn just teleported into my hand, wild

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

GeminiSun posted:

Please, make this happen.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

GeminiSun posted:

Hmm this sounds more scary than funny. I don't want this guy with the nuclear launch codes.

E: aight it's probably BS

America Inc. fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 7, 2020

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Vanity Fair ain't sourced no body

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
He's just doing stream-of-consciousness lamentation and I'm enjoying it.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324855496722026498

GeminiSun posted:

It gets better.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Gerund posted:

Vanity Fair ain't sourced no body

I can believe trump called them directly to say that.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

GeminiSun posted:

President Must See TV strikes again!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
The early voting-by-mail push has been huuuuuuge for the Dems. Shows how many votes were previously sitting on the sidelines.

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013
His rear end is gonna get 25thed if he carries on.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

GeminiSun posted:

On the one hand there's no named source. On the other hand "kicking and screaming" is a pretty fair description of how our big wet soon-to-be-ex President does everything, so it seems like a pretty safe bet.

Auxiliary
Dec 24, 2005
When’s new apprentice start?

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Someone should ask Trump what feels like having been the unwilling dupe of the Mitch McConnell presidency, and being dumped by the Republican Party the instant he stopped being political useful.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

https://twitter.com/davidimarcus/status/1324830635035258880

Cool. Cool cool cool.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Auxiliary posted:

When’s new apprentice start?

After he's released from NY State Prison

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Mulva posted:

Someone should ask Trump what feels like having been the unwilling dupe of the Mitch McConnell presidency, and being dumped by the Republican Party the instant he stopped being political useful.

Let's just not give him any more airtime whatsoever come 1/20.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Barudak posted:

I repeat, absolutely anyone thinking trump would willingly concede until his hand is forced is an absolute idiot and thats why Fox News declaring Biden the winner unironically matters in out hellworld

He's never going to concede.

EDit

See? He'll follow through, put it on PPV and then brag about the ratings he gets.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Nov 7, 2020

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Sir Lemming posted:

https://twitter.com/PeteSouza/status/1324826738019454978

*Record scratch* You're probably wondering how I got here...

"It all started when my son came home from college, and showed me this website called Facebook..."

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

This is like, a gag right?

Like Quibi is that horribly dumb streaming platform that's failing hard, right?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Shooting Blanks posted:

Let's just not give him any more airtime whatsoever come 1/20.

If they drag his dumb rear end out of the White House they better air it. poo poo, Biden could run that on PPV and probably wipe out half the national debt with the proceeds.

2nd Rate Poster
Mar 25, 2004

i started a joke
Hell yeah Whitman as the quibi ceo showed she is someone who can get things done.

She also oversaw the running of hp and Mitt Romney into the ground.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The thought of the secret service dragging the fattest and wettest senior citizen in America out of the White House is hilarious

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

2nd Rate Poster posted:

Hell yeah Whitman as the quibi ceo showed she is someone who can get things done.

She also oversaw the running of hp and Mitt Romney into the ground.

After 4 years of Trump clearly we need more failed entrepreneurs managing our government

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Didnt meg speak at the dnc

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Oxyclean posted:

Quibi is if Scabby the Rat decided he wanted to make his hatred of union labor into an OTT platform but was too dumb to realize everyone was taking the piss and making shlock with the money.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Do these actually happen? I always thought names floated for a cabinet position was the equivalent of "rumored to be the next James Bond" where the short list is like every male actor in existence between the age of 30 and 45. A lot of times the source for the name being floated is that the person themself was like "well yeah sure I'd love a cabinet position" in an interview a few months ago or whatever.

That said,

Please, when I die, bury me with my golden arm.

Say it.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

GeminiSun posted:

My more fun option

trump resigns a few days early out of spite and gives Pence the presidency
Pence just wanna leaves and also resigns
Pelosi is now interim President and loses her house seat/speakership

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Oxyclean posted:

Since when does David Marcus know anything?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

When he nominates those people to cabinet positions give me a call. Otherwise, it’s pillow talk.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

I live in MA and Baker seems like he's basically a RINO at this point. He's constantly broken with Trump and actually put a decent covid plan in place to make the state one of the safer ones in the country. And I say that despite living in one of the few hot spots and currently freaking out due to my best friend waiting on test results with textbook symptoms. I haven't paid much more attention to him than that so if someone wants to point out I'm a dope feel free cause I'm way too tired to argue.

The rest of those names can gently caress off into the vacuum of space.

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug

Critical posted:

I live in MA and Baker seems like he's basically a RINO at this point. He's constantly broken with Trump and actually put a decent covid plan in place to make the state one of the safer ones in the country. And I say that despite living in one of the few hot spots and currently freaking out due to my best friend waiting on test results with textbook symptoms. I haven't paid much more attention to him than that so if someone wants to point out I'm a dope feel free cause I'm way too tired to argue.

This is how they get you. Then they run for senator or president and go hard right.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
So the failure to flip the Senate meant a sizeable number of GOP sick of Trump's antics voted against him yet decided to keep backing their Senators who run the show with Mitch?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

My more fun option

trump resigns a few days early out of spite and gives Pence the presidency
Pence just wanna leaves and also resigns
Pelosi is now interim President and loses her house seat/speakership

surely the line of succession requires consent and Pelosi could just go "nah im' cool" and let the next one take it?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Rip Testes posted:

So the failure to flip the Senate meant a sizeable number of GOP sick of Trump's antics voted against him yet decided to keep backing their Senators who run the show with Mitch?

Ehhhh not really. As always, red voters voted red pretty uniformly.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Rip Testes posted:

That was the whole goal of Lincoln Project and RVAT. Peel off the :decorum: "moderate" Republicans to Biden.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

funkymonks posted:

This is how they get you. Then they run for senator or president and go hard right.

New England needs to loving stop with this Vote For Moderate Republicans poo poo, how did they not learn after Romney?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Amid the kerfluffle of everything else I haven't seen it mentioned specifically so I would like to raise a tiny glass to the fact that bloviating, lube-tongued assbag Doug Collins ate poo poo and conceded his senate race a couple days ago. Regardless of what happens with Loeffler I hope you die forgotten, Doug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Critical posted:

As someone who lives in MA he’s a giant piece of poo poo actually, and if I wasn’t on my phone I’d grab a whole bunch of receipts.