Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

funkymonks posted:

Didn’t some people suggest the possibility that Trump wouldn’t have immunity to COVID since he received an antibody treatment instead of his body producing his own? I sure hope we get to test that out here over the next couple weeks.

He sure as hell THINKS he's immune. He won't have been taking any precautions this whole past month, why should he?

Other people don't matter, they're not him

(Meadows got it from him)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Please loving die a loving failure

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Maybe he’ll catch covid again and die in his bunker.

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.
https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1324896645297954816

L E A R N 2 C O D E

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Ahhhhahaha it's like the clock just reset to November 7, 2016.

Neolibs are back, baby!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Please don't learn to code is like my only skill I do not need more competition, I'm not even that good

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

We have to become a nation of better people

So it should only take as long as Bill Murray spent in the Groundhog Day timeloop times . . . what, three hundred and fifty million folks?

Depends on the script. Final version: about ten years. Original version? 10 THOUSAND years.

So, either 3.5 billion years or more time than the universe has likely existed.

Random Stranger posted:

A Simpsons reference.

You know, I always wondered. Were the two votes for Martin solely from Martin himself and his second, or was one from his second and one from Bart to 'play nice' with his opponent?

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
edit: someone already posted it above

Insurrectum
Nov 1, 2005

https://twitter.com/zeynep/status/1324779434558267392

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
The very idea of Trumpism outliving Trump and becoming a legitimate style of politics like Reganism fills me with such god damned ire

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

4 years is a looooong time.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I actually question if a competent Trumpist can exist.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Please loving die a loving failure

I'm actually fine with if Trump dies from COVID now, defeated, broken, seething in rage, utterly despondent

He just needed to see his world become ash first

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I feel like one key to trump’s success is that he’s a dumb lout slob. Without his incredible weaknesses, his base wouldn’t identify with him. You can’t emulate that with a goal in mind, I don’t think. You just have to have the zen of a fox news grandpa.

insta
Jan 28, 2009

Telsa Cola posted:

4 years is a looooong time.

4 years in COVID-helltime is either 2 weeks or never. Don't tempt COVID-helltime one way or another.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Please don't learn to code is like my only skill I do not need more competition, I'm not even that good

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

zeynep tufekci, if that is his real name, seems to have not realized that incompetence is Trump's band of authoritarianism.

Meanwhile, Trump is fighting back the only way he knows how: retweets, lots of them, of which a few are shown here.
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1324420372373143554
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1324418141695418369
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1324416954862624774
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1324208581168779264
https://twitter.com/TomBevanRCP/status/1324535909287632901
https://twitter.com/josepheschmitz/status/1324771431700484098
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1324770618567467008

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Covok posted:

Probably not in the same world where Trump himself is still pushing oxygen through his lungs. Trump's not going to let anyone else share his cult.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I feel like one key to trump’s success is that he’s a dumb lout slob. Without his incredible weaknesses, his base wouldn’t identify with him. You can’t emulate that with a goal in mind, I don’t think. You just have to have the zen of a fox news grandpa.

He also has his myth behind him. People voted for him because he was GOLDEN BUSINESS TYCOON. He's so rich, he has to know what he's doing! That's literally the depth of the inspection people gave his credentials before listening to the racism and going "hey this sounds p. neat"

Someone else trying to ride the coattails of something called "Trumpism" will just make the populace go "wait what? What actually is Trumpism anyway"

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

This is why I'm not worried about Tom Cotton. He's as fake as Ted Cruz, literal Hive of Wasps. He'll never win over the Trumpists on the level Trump himself did. Jr. is more of a threat, and he's even dumber than his dad.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Can I temporarily move to Georgia to vote there in the runoffs?

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Talented and competent? I’m not sure any of the potential GOP nominees in 2024 really fit the bill. Then again, the Democrats don’t really have anyone for 2024 either.

It took a generational talent for a non-white man to win the presidency. It is going to take a whole lot more for a non-white woman to do it, so Kamala is out. Elizabeth Warren, often referred to as Pocohantas, will be 75. Mayo Pete doesn’t get anyone excited, or have wide enough appeal to be a compromise candidate. Beto made taking people’s guns away his signature issue.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

If anyone here is of a certain age (really, of any age) they will likely recall struggling with a singularity; an event horizon poop. Occupies all of consciousness at the time.

Many days of fiber and exorcism and poking.

Then instantly and all at once comes the happy day it comes out with much force and a splash and effort, and is flushed down and far away from memory, and the shape of it is never ever ever thought of again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnatio_memoriae

How about we soon start thinking about never again posting its twitter ever again too.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Cornwind Evil posted:

You know, I always wondered. Were the two votes for Martin solely from Martin himself and his second, or was one from his second and one from Bart to 'play nice' with his opponent?

The votes were from Martin and Wendell

Bart completely forgot to vote and just instantly ran to his "victory party under the slide"

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Cornwind Evil posted:

I think the whole gag of that bit was Bart and every one of his friends didn't bother to vote at all because they were too busy assuming they had won.

e:f;b, after thinking noone else was responding lol.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Wilbur Swain posted:

Meanwhile, Trump is fighting back the only way he knows how: retweets, lots of them, of which a few are shown here.
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1324418141695418369

JFC Trump literally out here just screaming about a BLACK WOMAN WATCHING THE COUNTING :ughh:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

How sad do you think Pence and Pompeo are? Now that can't end the world for White Jesus in a timely manner :sad:

What will they do now? :ohdear:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

How sad do you think Pence and Pompeo are? Now that can't end the world for White Jesus in a timely manner :sad:

I'm not sure Pence feels anything. I'm not sure he isn't being operated by two children and a complicated pully system. He is the ultimate empty suit. He is the LaCroix of politicians.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

TulliusCicero posted:

They will wait, i.e. bide, as has been prophesied by the choosing of Trump's successor, Joseph BIDEN

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

I'm not even that good
Good news! Nobody else is good either.

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

I actually would question that anyone would spend time with that question.

:)

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Farchanter posted:

There was a video from one of Trump's rallies a few weeks ago which had him deplaning to "Fortunate Son"— which is so impressively, precisely tone-deaf one would almost think it was deliberate

I think this one was deliberate, but they're really, really dumb. The chorus starts with "I ain't no senator's son." So it's a dig at Hunter. That's the whole thought.

EDIT: So, why do I have someone on FB claiming that DC is a warzone and should be avoided at all costs for the next week? Did he scoop all the news orgs in all the flaming cars happening down there?

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 7, 2020

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Its very :decorum:, but he hit the right topics and is actually pointed in the right direction

Edit
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs...ingawful.com%2F

He probably caught it at Trump "victory" party at the WH on Tuesday

see, normally i'd be laughing my rear end off about this kind of news, but those motherfuckers have been so loving LUCKY so far it's demoralizing :smith:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

BirdOfPlay posted:

I think this one was deliberate, but they're really, really dumb. The chorus starts with "I ain't no senator's son." So it's a dig at Hunter. That's the whole thought.

...As opposed to a millionaire real estate mogul's son? Against a family with an actual soldier in their family

loving hell the GOP really have no hypocrisy filter like we do

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

I think anyone thinking Trump is the nadir of the repubs ought to rethink it. There are truly nasty creatures awaiting their day soon.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TulliusCicero posted:

...As opposed to a millionaire real estate mogul's son? Against a family with an actual soldier in their family

This is the timeline where DONALD TRUMP mocked Biden for being rich.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Happy sea puppy tax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjdWo1Rk7k

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Mr Interweb posted:

see, normally i'd be laughing my rear end off about this kind of news, but those motherfuckers have been so loving LUCKY so far it's demoralizing :smith:

Trump might not be able to produce antibodies, Javanka hasn’t gotten it yet, there were 200 other fascist scum in the WH on election night....:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TulliusCicero posted:

Who was ALSO a senator's son!?!? I think we've seen enough here.