Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

We must start today the genetic engineering project to give ourselves all an extremely powerful peeing ability so we can piss on his grave no matter where they put it
just flush him away and then every toilet will accomplish this, spiritually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Is Tori alright- did the chud army get him

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
can i get a drinking republican tears gif

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

👏release👏the👏piss👏tape👏

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

bump_fn posted:

can i get a drinking republican tears gif

i fear there's only two republican reactions in general: those (secretly) pleased about it, and those thoroughly enjoying being outraged about it.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i will not call biden a piece of poo poo for 24 hours if PA is outside of recount range

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Fabricated posted:

Is Tori alright- did the chud army get him
if they didn’t that turbolib comic book movie mashup video tweet did

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

👏release👏the👏piss👏

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

just flush him away and then every toilet will accomplish this, spiritually

Okay but, you see, American toilets require 10-15 flushes according to orange bad man.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sagebrush posted:

Yep AP just called pennsylvania for biden.

Thank u tori and rex-goliath for doing your part

One night to be confused
One night to speed up truth
We had a promise made
Four hands and then away
Both under influence
We had divine sense
To know what to say
Mind is a razor blade

To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
For me, no

One night of magic rush
The start a simple touch
One night to push and scream
And then relief
Ten days of perfect hues
The colors red and blue
We had a promise made
We were in love

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Video Nasty posted:

Okay but, you see, American toilets require 10-15 flushes according to orange bad man.
“flush twice, it’s a long way to trash island”

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/weedhitter/status/1325120742338437122?s=21
:hmmyes:

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

bump_fn posted:

i will not call biden a piece of poo poo for 24 hours if PA is outside of recount range

the terrible bargain is made

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Sagebrush posted:

He's currently golfing and apparently will hold a press conference at a landscaping firm next to a sex shop shortly

What a way to go out lol

this is some real gadaffi being found in a sewer / hussein in a hole under a farmhouse energy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

PIZZA.BAT posted:

this is some real gadaffi being found in a sewer / hussein in a hole under a farmhouse energy

lol don’t get the secret service called on jeffrey

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

trump isn't going to that press conference. he's not making a concession speech. he's going to hide in the white house bunker behind his new fence and tweet until they come get him.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i'm putting the over/under on trump even bothering to remain in the white house at dec. 10th

i'm changing this to the 14th as it's when the electoral college formally votes

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Nov 7, 2020

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I wonder whose cousin in law in the gold circle donor tier that landscaping firm belongs to

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

just set up my flagpole and have a usa and blm flag flying in front of my house in north florida.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

also if you haven't noticed yet, all the nojoe tags are now just joe

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/mikey_almeida/status/1325118928167837696?s=21

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1325118401820258304

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

thanks, tori

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i thank tori individually because he is the avatar of allegheny county. so i should say thanks, tori and gritty.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Mr. Nice! posted:

NO! JOE!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
just donated $500 to the senate runoff campaigns in georgia. it looks like pissing in the wind but I don’t care at this point.

here’s hoping that disaffected trump voters stay

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

it would be really funny if republicans started voting for the “crazy leftist candidates” to own the libs haha haha

...unless?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

They've got this all messed up

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

lmao

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947097

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

:discourse:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
trump you fat bitch hold a press conference you coward

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bump_fn posted:

trump you fat bitch hold a press conference you coward

lol ive got even money on zero public appearances from him before jan 20. then he gets his OANN show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
if he really does lose and doesn’t wriggle out of this one then he’s gonna run in 2024