Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

Wow how surprising that the transphobic scumbag admin who got kicked out of the trans thread in his own dying board would celebrate the election of a rapist and transphobic slaver VP by mocking the people who aren't that happy about it.

what the gently caress are you even talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

who knew that the worst most unfunny posters on this website don't have a sense of humor

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:cheers:

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I don't feel like digging through cspam threads, can someone link to where whatever's going on started?

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
lmfao

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wow how surprising that the transphobic scumbag admin who got kicked out of the trans thread in his own dying board would celebrate the election of a rapist and transphobic slaver VP by mocking the people who aren't that happy about it.
Name names OP, we don't know who you're talking about.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Some Goon posted:

I don't feel like digging through cspam threads, can someone link to where whatever's going on started?

There was a thread in C-SPAM for toxxing that you wouldn't vote for Joe Biden and you got a "no Joe" gangtag and somebody changed it to say "Joe". I'm unclear why anyone thought it was funny or went through the effort because I'm unsure of why this means we are all owned since nobody who was toxxing to not vote for Joe was a Trump voter it was a bunch of third party and write in voters.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
lol owned

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I lolled, but I also didn't vote for him for a bunch of other reasons. for folks that didn't want to vote for a rapist because they had been raped themselves, this is pretty gross

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

awha? zuh?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah man this doesn’t sound insane at all

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Sometimes I need reminders why I love this dumb dying comedy website and this definitely helps.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

[Harbinger voice] This hurts you

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Thoguh posted:

There was a thread in C-SPAM for toxxing that you wouldn't vote for Joe Biden and you got a "no Joe" gangtag and somebody changed it to say "Joe". I'm unclear why anyone thought it was funny or went through the effort because I'm unsure of why this means we are all owned since nobody who was toxxing to not vote for Joe was a Trump voter it was a bunch of third party and write in voters.

How very not mad would you say you are?

like a scale of 1 to 10

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Thoguh posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

This is kinda like that time they gave creepy rapey avatars to a bunch of rape victims because they thought it was bad to elect a rapist, except now it's rape victims and everyone else too.

it's a gang tag. it says joe on it.

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

alarumklok posted:

I lolled, but I also didn't vote for him for a bunch of other reasons. for folks that didn't want to vote for a rapist because they had been raped themselves, this is pretty gross

Yeah uh you'd think this might be obvious, but certain admins and mods who have decided that some women are just lying whores who pretend to be rape victims to make money think it's funny I guess.

Cum AllYeFaithful posted:

Name names OP, we don't know who you're talking about.

He moved the thread to mod-only access afterwards so there's no point now.

Main Paineframe posted:

very normal to get like this over a minor change to your avatar image

Giving rape victims a rape-supporter avatar shows a pretty basic lack of human empathy on your part, I don't really know how else to describe it.

Aruan posted:

All jokes aside - and this is funny - this is a pretty serious accusation. If you have evidence of a mod being transphobic or smearing victims, please make a new thread.

I can't, he used his position to remove the evidence from the site.

Classon Ave. Robot fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 7, 2020

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

It's funny

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Thoguh posted:

This thread will show you why it is really funny https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947097

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

Yeah uh you'd think this might be obvious, but certain admins and mods who have decided that some women are just lying whores who pretend to be rape victims to make money think it's funny I guess.

He moved the thread to mod-only access afterwards so there's no point now.

All jokes aside - and this is funny - this is a pretty serious accusation. If you have evidence of a mod being transphobic or smearing victims, please make a new thread.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

You have been doing nothing but melting down at accelerationism failing lmao take a walk outside

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
OP have you tried not being a giant baby?

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

Minor change from being anti-rapist to pro-rapist, what's the big deal? LOL

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Based on these allegations I feel that whatever mods and admins that live in Classon Ave Robot's headcanon should step down for the good of the forums.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
hahahahahaha

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know that the tag means support, it seems a lot more declarative than anything. Just letting everyone know that Joe.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Eox posted:

I don't know that the tag means support, it seems a lot more declarative than anything. Just letting everyone know that Joe.
Who doesn't like a good cup of coffee?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Unbelievable that mere months after taking over the website, Jeffrey's administration, and the site at large, has taken the bold position of "pro rape" according to people without a shred of humor or self awareness.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Lots of posters vocal in their support of terrorist group COBRA.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol:

e: i mean, seriously, :lol:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Don't worry NoJoes, black america has stepped up to do your job for you, as usual.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

Changed a rape victim's anti-rape tag to pro-rape, it's just a few letters why are you mad? What's the big deal about rape anyway lol. Back in my day women had a sense of humor about abuse. Victims should smile more when they're being raped, they're real killjoys.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Mirthless posted:

The no-joe toxx thread had nothing to do with the outcome of the election and this is a shameless loving cash grab by an admin that promised not to do this poo poo anymore

lmao shut up

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
So uhh giving rape victims rape-supporter avatars was kind of a problem last time it happened, is it just cool now? Does really nobody see how that could even be a problem?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Mischievous Mink posted:

Minor change from being anti-rapist to pro-rapist, what's the big deal? LOL

sorry, I'm on mobile, I didn't realize they said Go Joe!

I thought they just said Joe! with nothing else

sorry, sorry

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The JoeBros ride victorious tonight. :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

PerniciousKnid posted:

Changed a rape victim's anti-rape tag to pro-rape, it's just a few letters why are you mad? What's the big deal about rape anyway lol. Back in my day women had a sense of humor about abuse. Victims should smile more when they're being raped, they're real killjoys.

Wow