Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Getting caught up here but has anyone posted this?

https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/eric-trump-touts-voter-fraud-line-but-no-one-answers-the-phone/

If you call Eric Trump's tipline you just get prerecorded speeches of Tormp ranting about Hillary.
No one answers the phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

I can finally say my balls have finally rocketed into space

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

loling that our lame duck president honestly, legitimately, no-poo poo wanted to steal the election and went for it with the same planning, knowledge, and capability that defined his presidency these past four years.

HAHAHAH. Which ended exactly as it should have based on the competency of the people involved.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Shumagorath posted:

God damnit I wish I was there. Instead I got the notification from BBC as I was wrapping up at the gun range and triggered a 300lbs chud into ranting about ballot fraud.

I got tapped to do the readings at church tonight (it's livestreamed, there's no one else at the mass but the celebrants and the violinist) and my toddler was having a fuss and a half so Mr Ralph took him out to play and then informed me when I sat back down from communion that Pennslyanvia had been called. I was happy to wear a mask otherwise my poo poo eating grin would have distracted from the rest of the service.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I just spent a half day at work listening to my trump supporting co workers cry about jobs bombs recounts and masks and i could not have left happier.

dpspolice
Oct 25, 2007
Get schlonged, you fat bitch.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
FUUUUCK

someone take a camera through the streets from the Always Sunny title sequence right now! :siren: dear god

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

No Trump suicide. Why not done?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Time to find some chuds and rub it in their face.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Is trump still grifting donation money right now? Are people still being charged for his reelection? LOL

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

GolfHole posted:

goodbye trump and gently caress you, loser

what i dont get though is that all his supporters said he was a huge winner and trump himself said he's the biggest winner ever and now we's loving up the grass with his tears rather than celebrating a victory

sad

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Putting the ham in Chamon
Pork Pro

LifeSunDeath posted:

Is trump still grifting donation money right now? Are people still being charged for his reelection? LOL

Yes, and yes.

Sources: Lots of people - many people are saying, you know, everybody knows this

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/AlexYablon/status/1325133770484277252?s=19

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Quote-Unquote posted:

Incompetence

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

My balls have vaporized.

It has been a pleasure and a privilege to shitpost with you all during this wide awake nightmare circus.

We have to hold our domestic nazis accountable. I don't know exactly what that means but they cannot be allowed to slime their way back to obscurity.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

LifeSunDeath posted:

definitely a man with a face I can trust about the Guliani crimes

lmao, how can any of this be real

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Althalin posted:

Yes, and yes.

Sources: Lots of people - many people are saying, you know, everybody knows this

People walking up to me saying "Sir, we're desperate to give you more money, we know you can still win this" so I just take their money, I don't even need it because I've stolen so much already, but I take it just to honor Sailor.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Squiddycat posted:

Guys guys guys the best part of this? Biden will end up with 306 Electoral Votes. The same number that trump won in 2016 and bragged so much about

BUT

trump had two faithless electors, so his final count ended up only being 304. It's the ultimate trump own :hmbol:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?s=20

There is no :hmbol: smilie large to enough to express how much :hmbol: i'm doing

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

lmao they just said trump is the only person to lose the popular vote twice

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

its been posted.

but pro-click.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

LifeSunDeath posted:

HAHAHAH. Which ended exactly as it should have based on the competency of the people involved.
It was truly :discourse: to learn that everyone thought Jared Kushner had a legal plan ready in case Trump lost, while simultaneously Kushner thought everyone else did.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

mono posted:

a lot of people are saying biggest loser in american presidency history

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Catastrophe posted:

I just want things to get boring again.

Yes, politicians need to be quiet and boring. Just.... get on with running things, do you job, sign the forms. Not loudly cause nerve-jangling chaos on a daily basis.

Please Joe, be dull and competent and nothing more.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Squiddycat posted:

Guys guys guys the best part of this? Biden will end up with 306 Electoral Votes. The same number that trump won in 2016 and bragged so much about

BUT

trump had two faithless electors, so his final count ended up only being 304. It's the ultimate trump own :hmbol:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?s=20

Donald Trump insisting he lose by popular vote instead of losing by EC vote.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LifeSunDeath posted:

Gutter Phoenix, it has truly been an honor to post with you. Also mad respect for that Vanning thread.

:same:

It's been an honor and a joy to post with the funniest people on the internet.

And the LOLs have only just begun...

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Quote-Unquote posted:

If Trump needs advice on this one, Hitler took a poison pill, and then shot himself in the head at the same time.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1325141256037675008
https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/1325141726948888576

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

The qcs cspam thread s
Is extremely funny for anyone yet to read it

Mirthless? More like worthless

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!!

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

mono posted:

:sad:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I honestly did not expect the pure unbridled joy I’m feeling that a candidate I didn’t really like won.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Jarf posted:

I'm loving ecstatic rn.

:perfect:

Also get a load of this stable genius:
https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1325139705428541444

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:yarg: :perfect: :gary:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/1325132104146046976

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

This is frigging hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pastis
Aug 1, 2004

Ouzo is for louzos
Posting itt for the first time because trump is not president. My balls, they have transcended both time and space.