Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

The DSA bought Ilhan Omar a biden shaped Gundam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

You gotta be loving kidding.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

I just can't imagine why Melbourne was a covid hellzone

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/cemetrygates89/status/1324830812328644623?s=21

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I think that guy's doing a bit

judging by the further responses

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Shut up nerd.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

People have to deal with fogged glasses?

So be a loving adult and deal with it. Oh boo hoo your glasses are foggy, might as well cry about it like a 2 year old who can't ride the bus on the TV.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop
The real idiot on social media is posting about masks/vaccines/politics/etc on Facebook and having it Public

Just asking for people to compete over the stupidest comment

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What I would give for some competent leader, like say someone in the position of the President of a country with global reach or something, to make the firm and repeated case that the mask is not so much to prevent YOURSELF from getting covid, it's to prevent OTHER PEOPLE FROM GETTING IT FROM YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU HAVE IT YET aaaaaaa

How we've gotten this far into the drat thing and nobody realizes this basic concept because nobody has drilled it into their heads from a position of authority

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Why don’t they just make glasses out a material that doesn’t fog, like the black boxes on airplanes?

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

christmas boots posted:

Why don’t they just make glasses out a material that doesn’t fog, like the black boxes on airplanes?

They'd still complain, most conservatives don't want to be nose deep in black box.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Data Graham posted:

What I would give for some competent leader, like say someone in the position of the President of a country with global reach or something, to make the firm and repeated case that the mask is not so much to prevent YOURSELF from getting covid, it's to prevent OTHER PEOPLE FROM GETTING IT FROM YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU HAVE IT YET aaaaaaa

How we've gotten this far into the drat thing and nobody realizes this basic concept because nobody has drilled it into their heads from a position of authority

They know this, they just don't give a gently caress about anybody else. It's definitely not helping that health institutes have started claiming that masks also protect yourself in order to get more people to wear them. That just made their initial statements look suspect to people looking for excuses.

That reminds me, last week or so Germany's leader of the medical board said on TV that he had found no evidence that masks do anything against Covid. The next day, he made another statement saying that he had found evidence now, likely from his colleagues yelling at his stupid rear end. All our Covid protesters are now making really smug statements like "You sheeple keep saying we should listen to the medical experts, well we're listening!".

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I cannot for the life of me remember if I shared this or not already but it's a distraction at least from, you know, everything.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Data Graham posted:

I think that guy's doing a bit

judging by the further responses

Well to be fair this is the amount of research the "do your research" crowd does.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Strong "Liev Schreiber in Phantoms" -vibe off this guy

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Wow, even without the ugly rhetoric of trans=mental illness they completely missed that she suffered from depression and anxiety as a key part of her arc throughout the game - she does have a history of mental illness, but being trans isn't one of them.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1325066035096150019

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wizzardstaff posted:

It's just another face on "Joe Biden is a brain-dead dementia patient whose husk is puppeted by Bernie and AOC".

since everything the right says is projection they are basically admitting this is how trump works. they just didnt limit access to him like with reagen and bush jr.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

BioEnchanted posted:

Wow, even without the ugly rhetoric of trans=mental illness they completely missed that she suffered from depression and anxiety as a key part of her arc throughout the game - she does have a history of mental illness, but being trans isn't one of them.

The entire story is a trans allegory and there's a trans flag at the end, kind of funny

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKmp7dUK9og

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

xtal posted:

The entire story is a trans allegory and there's a trans flag at the end, kind of funny

Even if you take the trans stuff as, like, a JK Rowling-esque after-the-fact announcement of canon and completely discount Farewell, though, Madeleine is still canonically mentally ill.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

TinTower posted:

Even if you take the trans stuff as, like, a JK Rowling-esque after-the-fact announcement of canon

I know what you mean but what an unfortunate connotation

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I've never even played Celeste (seen a few speedruns though, looks cool), but I kinda just assumed the main character was trans and I'm not entirely sure why.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1325139705428541444

CopingMAGA is not the idiot.

Kaiju Cage Match has a new favorite as of 19:37 on Nov 7, 2020

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/ginacarano/status/1324385598539399168

She blocked me when I asked if she's taken too many head injuries.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Fister Roboto posted:

I've never even played Celeste (seen a few speedruns though, looks cool), but I kinda just assumed the main character was trans and I'm not entirely sure why.

there was a transgender pride flag next to an LGBT flag on her desk and that was a whole thing

i guess as pointed out by xtal it only shows up at the end, but there was a big ado about it like a year ago

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

New Ben Garrison!

Arsenic Lupin has a new favorite as of 20:06 on Nov 7, 2020

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Nicely chosen last words

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Arsenic Lupin posted:

New Ben Garrison!

Older than the latest one posted in this thread, and the contrast is drat funny.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Long Biden.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Vib Rib posted:

Older than the latest one posted in this thread, and the contrast is drat funny.

I scrolled back three pages, and couldn't find the latest one?

e: Adding content. Via thedonald.win

Arsenic Lupin has a new favorite as of 20:10 on Nov 7, 2020

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Arsenic Lupin posted:

New Ben Garrison!

I will never get over the depiction of Trump as muscled superman.

It makes me laugh outloud everytime I see one of his cartoons.

Plot twist!

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

xtal posted:

regular mike
Mar 29, 2010
21 grand on Trump to win, baby.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I scrolled back three pages, and couldn't find the latest one?

e: Adding content. Via thedonald.win

Ah, might not have been in this thread. Here it is

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vib Rib posted:

Ah, might not have been in this thread. Here it is

digging the "scribbled out in a fit of uncontrollable rage" aesthetic

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot