Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

please ban the people genuinely mad about this from cspam permanently so they go back to tgrs or their offsite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mirthless posted:

it would never have been our fault joe lost but it wouldn't have stopped them from blaming us anyway just like it isn't stopping them from acting like we lost them the election when biden won by a decisive electoral margin and protest votes for the libertarian outnumbered protest votes for the left leaning or joke candidates by a margin of like 10:1

i deserve the owning i am taking in this thread but in hindsight the joe tag is really hilarious and fitting since what it's really emblematic of is the team that shielded an abuser for more than a year end zone dancing about electing another rapist

Look at this post.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

please ban the people genuinely mad about this from cspam permanently so they go back to tgrs or their offsite

Everyone who doesn't like this should leave SA.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

It's kinda funny

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
These people were literally openly working on a diamond version of their tag to show off when he lost. They had a gold "swing state" version deliberately to show support for the opposition to the non-Trumper's. Don't dish what you can't take, cryptochuds.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mirthless posted:

it would never have been our fault joe lost but it wouldn't have stopped them from blaming us anyway just like it isn't stopping them from acting like we lost them the election when biden won by a decisive electoral margin and protest votes for the libertarian outnumbered protest votes for the left leaning or joke candidates by a margin of like 10:1

i deserve the owning i am taking in this thread but in hindsight the joe tag is really hilarious and fitting since what it's really emblematic of is the team that shielded an abuser for more than a year end zone dancing about electing another rapist

please identify which of the current admins shielded lowtax

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Mirthless posted:

If you genuinely feel this way why are you still on the website. By your logic aren't you supporting rape supporters?

You devalue the crimes of rape and rape denial when you start using it as an attack in anger.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

removal of personal info

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Nov 7, 2020

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

This thread if nothing else is good for outing loving idiots without having to wade into CSPAM

duh duuuuuhhhhhhhh DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

misadventurous posted:

Yeah I don’t think it’s very funny or cool that people’s main anger and frustration itt is “a lovely guy accused of rape became president and people think my explicit rejection of that is comical” and everyone is just chuckling it up. It kind of sucks, to me. Even if you don’t believe it’s true you could not act like it’s a laugh riot

Posts in the literal CSPAM thread basically have the same theme, though there seems to be a higher number of posters who got the tag switch and find it hilarious.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Pick posted:

These people were literally openly working on a diamond version of their tag to show off when he lost. They had a gold "swing state" version deliberately to show support for the opposition to the non-Trumper's. Don't fish what you can't take, cryptochuds.

uuuuuuh lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

misadventurous posted:

I thought it was kinda funny. Joe sucks poo poo though and so do the people itt doing le epic troll about him

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

misadventurous posted:

Yeah I don’t think it’s very funny or cool that people’s main anger and frustration itt is “a lovely guy accused of rape became president and people think my explicit rejection of that is comical” and everyone is just chuckling it up. It kind of sucks, to me. Even if you don’t believe it’s true you could not act like it’s a laugh riot

nah it is really funny

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

These people were literally openly working on a diamond version of their tag to show off when he lost. They had a gold "swing state" version deliberately to show support for the opposition to the non-Trumper's. Don't dish what you can't take, cryptochuds.

its okay pick white nationalism is finally over lol

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

it was a p funny joke but a lot of the posts itt are in serious yikes territory

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Fucker posted:

uuuuuuh lol

pick checking in with the standard pick hot take that doesn’t reflect reality in any way

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

0 rows returned posted:

it was a p funny joke but a lot of the posts itt are in serious yikes territory

agreed

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Still funny. And, is it just me, or is it getting more funny?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Naoto Shirogane posted:

In my opinion, it's good that cspam got owned and if admins could keep doing it that would be greatly appreciated

I feel like the people getting genuinely mad about this just don't really understand cspam at all? it's not a super serious subforum, it's not "d&d but for communists", it's a forum where stuff like this happens

like this joke just feels like business as usual for C-SPAM lol.
Again, there are so many Trump avatars and custom titles that have been handed out over the course of C-SPAMs existence to people who absolutely did not vote for Trump and Trump is a known rapist just like Biden. It was never a big deal.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dewgy posted:

pick checking in with the standard pick hot take that doesn’t reflect reality in any way

it lines up with what i know about cspam so im gonna give pick the benefit of the doubt

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Mirthless posted:

if you're morally opposed to settling for incremental improvement in the face of abusive monsters I don't know why you stuck around for the Jeffrey transition in the first place

EDIT: maybe we should give Lowtax the forums back for 4 more years and then in 2024 we can see some REAL improvement

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

spending my life trying to make it illegal for people to call me mean names, instead of just not acting like an annoying loser, and then throwing a tantrum when someone finds a way to own me without using the illegal words

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

please keep the meltdowns over a gang tag coming

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dads friend steve posted:

This is all extremely funny lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

literally a few posts above yours

like I said, the tag is whatever, but ppl coming out and saying this rape denial bullshit is gross as hell

I will not apologize or feel shamed for being mad about rape denialists

Some would say accusing someone of rape is gross as well.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

le épic troll~

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
This owns lol.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Joe Biden raped Tara Reade

theres a ton of corroboration and evidence to support this claim

go gently caress yourself

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

lmao

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

lol

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

Woodpile posted:

Still funny. And, is it just me, or is it getting more funny?

With every single F5.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Laughing at this.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CallaWalsh/status/1325122298303684608?s=20

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pick posted:

Cryptochuds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Nutmeg posted:

Some would say accusing someone of rape is gross as well.

holy poo poo

holy poo poo

edit:

HOLY loving poo poo MOTHER OF GOD