Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Congrats on electing a president, Joes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
This website rocks rear end

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
op I'm getting concerned that the admins may have read the thread before taking action

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Jewel Repetition posted:

My political position of not voting for Joe succeeded. I didn't do it

Fair, it's more that the person who won was the canidate that posters very publically did not endorse to the point they decided to get gangtags/avatars proclaiming as such.

I am very bad at explaining, sorry if that was gibberish.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I think the tag change is funny and also joe biden is a rapist

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

I am extremely at how poo poo everything and how every hope gets crushed and this is just one of the myriad ways to express that anger.

We're all going to die of crippling capitalist exploitation and climate apocalypse and the powers that be are doing everything to make sure it happens.

I'm cripplingly exploiting my balls to make a climate apocalypse as we speak

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this thread is so loving embarrassing lmao

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Athanatos posted:

But I really want to goldmine

Please not yet.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Hahah that’s awesome! Get owned nojoe Trump supporting fools!

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

im leading the revolution against the capitalist pigs from my gamer racing chair, keyboard clacking loudly like the sound of the proletariat clacking their pitchforks and sickles, every post i make a manifesto, my fingers the brushes and my message box the canvas for which to paint my next masterpiece or scathing critique

it will be me that will lead america toward the anarchist revolution

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Straight White Shark posted:

if you're morally opposed to settling for incremental improvement in the face of abusive monsters I don't know why you stuck around for the Jeffrey transition in the first place

EDIT: maybe we should give Lowtax the forums back for 4 more years and then in 2024 we can see some REAL improvement

this post implies serious accusations against Jeffrey

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
epic joewnage

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sorry you wanted to enjoy other peoples tears, but never ever your own and think that makes you morally superior :qq:

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

Naoto Shirogane posted:

im leading the revolution against the capitalist pigs from my gamer racing chair, keyboard clacking loudly like the sound of the proletariat clacking their pitchforks and sickles, every post i make a manifesto, my fingers the brushes and my message box the canvas for which to paint my next masterpiece or scathing critique

it will be me that will lead america toward the anarchist revolution

Naoto wouldn't say this.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

We're all going to die of crippling capitalist exploitation and climate apocalypse and the powers that be are doing everything to make sure it happens.

I'm putting a double bass pedal drum beat and some killer djent guitar to these lyrics op

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Pick posted:

Sorry you wanted to enjoy other peoples tears, but never ever your own and think that makes you morally superior :qq:

dont sign your posts

gang tag change is funny as poo poo btw

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

I am extremely at how poo poo everything and how every hope gets crushed and this is just one of the myriad ways to express that anger.

Most people in this thread are angry at the state of the world but when your anger takes the form of screaming at everyone that any form of relief or happiness is a sign they are rape loving rape fans and that everything is hopeless because of them you're not going to find a lot of empathy there because it turns out sometimes people need to be able to feel any form of relief, even if only temporary, to function.

There is a lot of fighting, suffering and pain ahead for a lot of people but at least at this moment they feel a small sense of relief that one of many things causing them suffering has changed. If people start giving up and deciding Biden solves everything then, yeah, get angry at them, but don't get angry at people and call them rape supporters for being glad Donald Trump lost. You're just looking for convenient targets who actually will be hurt by what you say because you can't speak to the people who actually deserve the bulk of criticism.

Koos Group posted:

Naoto wouldn't say this.

Naoto is a cop.

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Nov 7, 2020

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

sorry i cant hear you over my mimosas at brunch

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

this thread is so loving embarrassing lmao

Actually this is embarrasing

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Pick posted:

were all laughing at the joes here, pick, dont get so mad ab it

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

NoJoe's Bizarre Meltdown: Crying Tendency

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fucker posted:

were all laughing at the joes here, pick, dont get so mad ab it

Pick is as mad and humorless as the OP, even in victory

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

ImpAtom posted:

Most people in this thread are angry at the state of the world but when your anger takes the form of screaming at everyone that any form of relief or happiness is a sign they are rape loving rape fans and that everything is hopeless because of them you're not going to find a lot of empathy there because it turns out sometimes people need to be able to feel any form of relief, even if only temporary, to function.

There is a lot of fighting, suffering and pain ahead for a lot of people but at least at this moment they feel a small sense of relief that one of many things causing them suffering has changed. If people start giving up and deciding Biden solves everything then, yeah, get angry at them, but don't get angry at people and call them rape supporters for being glad Donald Trump lost. You're just looking for convenient targets who actually will be hurt by what you say because you can't speak to the people who actually deserve the bulk of criticism.

I mean if you don't want to be called pro-rape don't stan for a Rapist candidate.

Edit: A lot of NoJoes came from anger at Biden being forced on us by the DNC and him being, you know, a rapist. These people are upset that their show of unhappiness at the Democratic Party going all in for a rapist is now turned, as a funny joke, into a show of support for said rapist.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Another lol

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Cornpop spam

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This is the best day ever

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
https://twitter.com/screaminbutcalm/status/1105577845642878976?lang=en

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

NienNunb posted:

This is the best day ever

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i hope it's not too late for me to say "lol" and "lmao"

strong bird
May 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KiVI49P8f4

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

One time someone changed my av to Garfield but with big ol tiddies which was very upsetting because I am not a fan of that cat

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There is now a new version for people who live in states with tight spreads.

Lmao

dads friend steve fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 7, 2020

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

That's cause both Joe and Trump are rapist war-criminals.

Don't gloat because your rear end in a top hat won instead of the other rear end in a top hat who is the same.

lmao

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

dads friend steve posted:

One time someone changed my av to Garfield but with big ol tiddies which was very upsetting because I am not a fan of that cat

But were you a supporter of the president known as James Garfield?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Breadallelogram posted:

this post implies serious accusations against Jeffrey

he gave people joe avatars, there's no telling where Jeffrey's crimes end

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the gaping rear end in a top hat of goatse represents the gaping chasm between the richest and poorest americans

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

were going to elect a loving president