Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Goddamn I wish I had one of those sweet Jotse tags.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There is now a new version for people who live in states with tight spreads.

Joe knows all about tight spreads. Some of those states are really close!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
feels good to vote for a winner

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Lol, just lol at anyone who posts sincerely in this thread

what if they're sincere lols

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

MonsieurChoc posted:

I mean if you don't want to be called pro-rape don't stan for a Rapist candidate.

Edit: A lot of NoJoes came from anger at Biden being forced on us by the DNC and him being, you know, a rapist. These people are upset that their show of unhappiness at the Democratic Party going all in for a rapist is now turned, as a funny joke, into a show of support for said rapist.

Weird how you all rallied around not Joe instead of not Trump when he has like 19 accusers and Joe has 1 accusation in his 77 years? Maybe because you're a bunch of attention craving edgelords?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

e: ^^^ lmfao I love to let my candidates have little a rape, as a treat

Honky Dong Country posted:

mods, waht is joke? pls hlep

this incredible new tag is one of many good jokes itt, tara reade's rape isn't

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
*carefully removes two letters from a gangtag*

wtf, how can u support rape like this, how can you be a major 'stan' for rape culture in this kramer drive thru

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

gently caress now I regret voting for Biden because I can't have the Joatse tag.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Schweinhund posted:

Weird how you all rallied around not Joe instead of not Trump when he has like 19 accusers and Joe has 1 accusation in his 77 years? Maybe because you're a bunch of attention craving edgelords?

the foundation of nojoe was not supporting any rapists

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Xotl posted:

Literally a poster named Mirthless.

I think he should mirth more

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Now that Joatse tag, that's an actually funny joke.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Everything Burrito posted:

what if they're sincere lols

That's ok then

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Bum the Sad posted:

watching the rape apologists come out of the woodwork is loving crazy

what? no one was denying rape! they were just joking, besides, Joe obviously never raped anyone. Cant u take a joke you chud? Must be mad that trump lost, loser. lmao the tears are so good :smug::smug::smug:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im a cryptochud ama

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Schweinhund posted:

wow keep politics out of this lolling about gang tags thread ya loser, jesus

this thread has nothing to do with how the democrats seized their chance with both hands and ripped a hole to victory wide open

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

World War Mammories posted:

e: ^^^ lmfao I love to let my candidates have little a rape, as a treat

this incredible new tag is one of many good jokes itt, tara reade's rape isn't

nobody is saying rape is good lmao

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

what? no one was denying rape! they were just joking, besides, Joe obviously never raped anyone. Cant u take a joke you chud? Must be mad that trump lost, loser. lmao the tears are so good :smug::smug::smug:

Show us somebody who's saying this

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

I mean if you don't want to be called pro-rape don't stan for a Rapist candidate.

Edit: A lot of NoJoes came from anger at Biden being forced on us by the DNC and him being, you know, a rapist. These people are upset that their show of unhappiness at the Democratic Party going all in for a rapist is now turned, as a funny joke, into a show of support for said rapist.

You are, right now, saying that I, a rape survivor, am pro-rape, and using people like me as a shield to do so. You don't seem to feel I have any right to be hurt or upset by you constantly saying these things. Why do you deserve to be upset?

I am loving disgusted that someone who unironically is calling every person in the US who is a survivor and who made a decision in a year of incredibly bad decisions, is actually totally pro-rape and loves the rape. I am so sorry that having your gang tag changed to "Joe" hurts you so badly unlike you spending loving months accusing rape survivors of loving rape who of course is not harmful at all.

Grow the gently caress up. You want to bully people nonstop and then start crying because you got the lightest joke backlash which even most other people who were part of the same joke acknowledge is no big deal. Maybe reflect on how lovely you feel right now and realize the kind of things you've been slinging at other people and how it might make them feel.

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Nov 7, 2020

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

im a cryptochud ama

is Joe! winning good for bitcoin?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

ImpAtom posted:

You are, right now, saying that I, a rape survivor, am pro-rape, and using people like me as a shield to do so. You don't seem to feel I have any right to be hurt or upset by you constantly saying these things. Why do you deserve to be upset?

Their gang tag was changed.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

How can Computer Spam be a genuine force for good and a vanguard for change (TN: reposting the same 4 tweets over 50000 pages of a thread) when the Administratior of this website, who has sex with his computers (pretty cringey to stan a computer raper) modifies an image to imply implicit support of a Dawkins-damned Rapist?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Koos Group posted:

Naoto wouldn't say this.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I'm still waiting on the numbers to come in to decide if rape is good or bad. Count every vote!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The healing has begun.

The Fat Swordsman
Feb 13, 2012

goldmine

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

I mean this is funny enough but if you've got the tag and you're in the this thread talking up how lol it all is - that's just extreme rolling-with-the-punches energy I'm sorry.

If you want to do your liberal friends a favor you should get extremely mad and insist that you're not owned. It's probably going to have to hold them over for a very long time so don't hold back.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Paladinus posted:

The healing has begun.

indeed, let us all chill

https://i.imgur.com/pyzEE02.mp4

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Hello, people melting down, “nojoe” was defacto “protrump” as soon as Joe Biden was chosen as nominee, something many of the people currently laughing at you were against in the first place.

Your anti-rapist stance would be more admirable if you gave a drat about defeating the rapist who will, in a few months, be tossed out of the whitehouse

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Petition for a new 'Joe Biden is a rapist, Kamala is a cop' gangtag

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

im a cryptochud ama

a/s/l?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

ImpAtom posted:

How about the other survivors hurt by all the people glorying known rapist Joe Biden over known rapist Donald Trump? What about their suffering?

What about all the racial minorities hurt by Joe's policies over the years, who kept being used as reasons to vote for Joe despite it all? What about theirs?

The DNC decided to cheat to put a rapist on the ticket, and then killed #MeToo to protect him. That's on them, not me. If you're feeling hurt right now it's only because I remind you of what actually happened, not because I'm saying anything mean to you.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Homora Gaykemi posted:

is Joe! winning good for bitcoin?

Yes but only for the bitcoins issued on the secretly watermarked ballots the true president issued to trap the deep state sicko democrats using blockchain technology

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I mean this is funny enough but if you've got the tag and you're in the this thread talking up how lol it all is - that's just extreme rolling-with-the-punches energy I'm sorry.

If you want to do your liberal friends a favor you should get extremely mad and insist that you're not owned. It's probably going to have to hold them over for a very long time so don't hold back.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

lmfao

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

im a cryptochud ama

im a cryptobidenist

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Honky Dong Country posted:

nobody is saying rape is good lmao

Show us somebody who's saying this

not gonna bother going through the whole thread but here's 2 that I already quoted

Cum AllYeFaithful posted:

:chloe:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ought to be bannable imo.

Nutmeg posted:

Joe Biden never raped any body, please don't spread misinformation.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:pusheen:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

If you're feeling hurt right now it's only because I remind you of what actually happened, not because I'm saying anything mean to you.

Incredible sentence to write given the topic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
i like my joatse tag because he is also a massive gaping rear end in a top hat that is somehow loved by many, but also remove them for people who don't want them in this new state imo. also biden's a rapist.