Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
joe.... thank u... for the lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Chillgamesh posted:

dont sign your posts

gang tag change is funny as poo poo btw

You're not like those dumb cspam babies, you're cool :) you're enjoying the joke with everyone else hehe :D

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
thank u for the joetse tag, this is much better

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There is now a new version for people who live in states with tight spreads.

The chasm between the two sides of American politics has never been wider

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I thought the way things worked in this great country, which just fairly elected a new President (Joesph Robinette Biden, Jr.), is that the accused are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law. Interesting to see that the Computer Spammers don't accept this fundamental constitutional right for ALL Americans.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I picked the wrong time to go for a 2 hour walk in the sun, huh.

But I digress.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Honky Dong Country posted:

nobody is saying rape is good lmao

Show us somebody who's saying this

yeah, just denying it -

Nutmeg posted:

Some would say accusing someone of rape is gross as well.

Cum AllYeFaithful posted:

:chloe:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ought to be bannable imo.

I am sorry for being a big old butthole but I do not like people who don't believe women even if it's happening in the middle of a good tag gag

though there's now a possibly better version of the joetse tag, if we can aim for the stars

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I mean this is funny enough but if you've got the tag and you're in the this thread talking up how lol it all is - that's just extreme rolling-with-the-punches energy I'm sorry.

If you want to do your liberal friends a favor you should get extremely mad and insist that you're not owned. It's probably going to have to hold them over for a very long time so don't hold back.

actually the gang tag thing is funny and I'm glad many nojoe gangtag havers are getting a good laugh out of it

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

You're not like those dumb cspam babies, you're cool :) you're enjoying the joke with everyone else hehe :D

thanks for pointing me out!! i was hoping to get a quote :glomp:

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Honky Dong Country posted:

actually the gang tag thing is funny and I'm glad many nojoe gangtag havers are getting a good laugh out of it
no it's not funny, rear end in a top hat, and also I'm not owned, and definitely not mad, and none of these punches are landing, and furthermore

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

MonsieurChoc posted:

How about the other survivors hurt by all the people glorying known rapist Joe Biden over known rapist Donald Trump? What about their suffering?

What about all the racial minorities hurt by Joe's policies over the years, who kept being used as reasons to vote for Joe despite it all? What about theirs?

The DNC decided to cheat to put a rapist on the ticket, and then killed #MeToo to protect him. That's on them, not me. If you're feeling hurt right now it's only because I remind you of what actually happened, not because I'm saying anything mean to you.

You know it's this kind of Extremely Normal and Healthy response that is making everyone lol even harder.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i think its time we put aside our differences... its what joe would want

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

o7

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUyqDxa2k3w

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

no it's not funny, rear end in a top hat, and also I'm not owned, and definitely not mad, and none of these punches are landing, and furthermore

Need sarcasm tags for your post?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

World War Mammories posted:

yeah, just denying it -

I am sorry for being a big old butthole but I do not like people who don't believe women even if it's happening in the middle of a good tag gag

though there's now a possibly better version of the joetse tag, if we can aim for the stars

Same.

But also I genuinely don't understand anyone who thinks arguing or defending themselves or counter snarking in this thread is going to accomplish anything at all. Even if you think that gang tag amounts to "rape is good"--especially if you believe that--reading and posting in this thread is at best not doing you any favors emotionally.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

How about the other survivors hurt by all the people glorying known rapist Joe Biden over known rapist Donald Trump? What about their suffering?

What about all the racial minorities hurt by Joe's policies over the years, who kept being used as reasons to vote for Joe despite it all? What about theirs?

The DNC decided to cheat to put a rapist on the ticket, and then killed #MeToo to protect him. That's on them, not me. If you're feeling hurt right now it's only because I remind you of what actually happened, not because I'm saying anything mean to you.

No, I am feeing hurt because you accused me of supporting rape. You, not the DNC, not Trump, not Biden, not Harris, none of them did that. You, personally, accused me of supporting rape despite the fact that I've never denied that I believe Reade, that I openly acknowledge Joe Biden sucks a whole lot, and that this is not the ideal outcome. You are the one accusing me of being a rape supporter despite the fact that I voted and canvassed for Sanders in both 2016 and 2020 and did not devote a single dollar or moment of my time to Joe Biden's campaign. You are the one accusing me of supporting rape despite the fact that my (and quite a lot of other people's entire reason for voting Biden is "There are two candidates with any chance of winning in 2020 and Donald Trump genuine feels a far more damaging choice."

But you, you, are the one accusing me of supporting rape. You don't get to put this on anyone else. You are the one who refuses to acknowledge there is any grey at all in the frustrating realities of a two party system where there were absolutely no good choices who had any reasonable chance of winning. Instead of acknowledging that people like me had to make a loving difficult decision in 2020 you just accuse us of supporting rape. You don't care how painful or hurtful that is or how staggeringly offensive you claiming someone is pro-rape is.

And you are more upset at having a gang tag changed than about calling rape victims rape supporters because they were forced to make an absurdly difficult and frustrating decision at an immensely difficult and chaotic period in their lives.

Manyorcas
Jun 16, 2007

The person who arrives last is fined, regardless of whether that person's late or not.
Thank you everyone for the thread

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
quick close this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zas posted:

i think its time we put aside our differences... its what joe would want

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Pick posted:

These people were literally openly working on a diamond version of their tag to show off when he lost. They had a gold "swing state" version deliberately to show support for the opposition to the non-Trumper's. Don't dish what you can't take, cryptochuds.

People were having fun about not voting for a neoliberal accused rapist who was friends with Strom Thurmond and who selected a VP who got virtually no support during the primary and is also a loving cop, that means they're Trump supporting chuds. :qq: Pick your posts are more rear end than the superior gangtag below which should replace all the current ones.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
e: Ehh, not the place for it lol

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Boba Pearl posted:

To be fair, it was Joe himself who said don't vote for him if you believe Tara Reade.

Also if you don't like him go vote for the other Biden

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

what if i told u bernie sanders was also joe biden

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Control Volume posted:

Incredible sentence to write given the topic

It's an incredibly petulant response from him lol

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

ImpAtom posted:

No, I am feeing hurt because you accused me of supporting rape. You, not the DNC, not Trump, not Biden, not Harris, none of them did that. You, personally, accused me of supporting rape despite the fact that I've never denied that I believe Reade, that I openly acknowledge Joe Biden sucks a whole lot, and that this is not the ideal outcome. You are the one accusing me of being a rape supporter despite the fact that I voted and canvassed for Sanders in both 2016 and 2020 and did not devote a single dollar or moment of my time to Joe Biden's campaign. You are the one accusing me of supporting rape despite the fact that my (and quite a lot of other people's entire reason for voting Biden is "There are two candidates with any chance of winning in 2020 and Donald Trump genuine feels a far more damaging choice."

But you, you, are the one accusing me of supporting rape. You don't get to put this on anyone else. You are the one who refuses to acknowledge there is any grey at all in the frustrating realities of a two party system where there were absolutely no good choices who had any reasonable chance of winning. Instead of acknowledging that people like me had to make a loving difficult decision in 2020 you just accuse us of supporting rape. You don't care how painful or hurtful that is or how staggeringly offensive you claiming someone is pro-rape is.

And you are more upset at having a gang tag changed than about calling rape victims rape supporters because they were forced to make an absurdly difficult and frustrating decision at an immensely difficult and chaotic period in their lives.

Please quote the post where I called you pro-rape, ImpAtom. I just checked my posts in the thread and I never did.

Or are you assuming because I called Biden Stans pro-rape I called you pro-rape? Cause I didn't mean reluctant voters like you there.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/LHeMsBz.jpg

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Kitfox88 posted:

People were having fun about not voting for a neoliberal accused rapist who was friends with Strom Thurmond and who selected a VP who got virtually no support during the primary and is also a loving cop, that means they're Trump supporting chuds. :qq: Pick your posts are more rear end than the superior gangtag below which should replace all the current ones.

We all know you are merely Trump enablers, not supporters

MonsieurChoc posted:

Please quote the post where I called you pro-rape, ImpAtom. I just checked my posts in the thread and I never did.

Or are you assuming because I called Biden Stans pro-rape I called you pro-rape? Cause I didn't mean reluctant voters like you there.

Not sure "Technically, I didn't accuse the rape victim of being pro rape!" is the best defense.

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Nov 7, 2020

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

e: Ehh, not the place for it lol

no.....lets hear it

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Same.

But also I genuinely don't understand anyone who thinks arguing or defending themselves or counter snarking in this thread is going to accomplish anything at all. Even if you think that gang tag amounts to "rape is good"--especially if you believe that--reading and posting in this thread is at best not doing you any favors emotionally.

no true goon would do anything beneficial for their mental health

ImpAtom posted:

okay, but if you voted for biden you did in fact give him a moment of your time and therefore materially supported a rapist. as mentioned, biden straight up said that if you believe tara reade you shouldn't vote for him. if you sincerely believe that the upsides outweighed the downsides, I disagree, but you can still think it. doesn't change the fact that both biden and trump voters actively consented to a rapist president

:thurman:

Schweinhund posted:

We all know you are merely Trump enablers, not supporters

how many rapes is too many rapes? one is okay, clearly, but can we go to two?

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Mnoba posted:

quick close this

CSPAM is leaking.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Joe's in the goldilocks zone of rape.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lmao someone make this my av again

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

Joe's in the goldilocks zone of rape.

Could you expand on this point?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

MonsieurChoc posted:

you're a loving ghoul

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This thread rocks thank u for the meltdowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
i have come around on the joe tag if everybody gets the goatse one