Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
:69snypa:

:eyepoop:

Schweinhund posted:

We all know you are merely Trump enablers, not supporters

I mean Trump lost so I dunno about the enabling bit. I voted for Howie Hawkins in my state, who the Dems knocked off the ballot for some reason. Had to write the guy in. If voting for someone I can be decently supportive of is enabling Trump maybe the Democrats should run a candidate who doesn't have a history of awful politics and terrible cross-aisle handjobs with the GOP. It'd have been nice if someone like that was in the primary and doing really great till the DNC put everything they could towards blunting him, but I guess we'll never know. :shrug:

net cafe scandal posted:

Could you expand on this point?

Capable of supporting life, but only if it's legit, otherwise the planet has a way of shutting that whole thing down. At any rate,

Mirthless posted:

i have come around on the joe tag if everybody gets the goatse one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
This incredible own almost justifies keeping cspam around.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Posting is the zenith of political action

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

no it's not funny, rear end in a top hat, and also I'm not owned, and definitely not mad, and none of these punches are landing, and furthermore

oh word?

captainblastum
Dec 1, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

:69snypa:

:eyepoop:

I mean Trump lost so I dunno about the enabling bit. I voted for Howie Hawkins in my state, who the Dems knocked off the ballot for some reason. Had to write the guy in. If voting for someone I can be decently supportive of is enabling Trump maybe the Democrats should run a candidate who doesn't have a history of awful politics and terrible cross-aisle handjobs with the GOP. It'd have been nice if someone like that was in the primary and doing really great till the DNC put everything they could towards blunting him, but I guess we'll never know. :shrug:

Capable of supporting life, but only if it's legit, otherwise the planet has a way of shutting that whole thing down. At any rate,

What does the 88 stand for?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
has anybody said immortan joe biden yet?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Schweinhund posted:

We all know you are merely Trump enablers, not supporters

No that's the Democratic party.

Schweinhund posted:

Not sure "Technically, I didn't accuse the rape victim of being pro rape!" is the best defense.

That is not even close to what I said, rear end in a top hat.

Seth Rollins posted:

you're a loving ghoul

No that's the Biden cabinet full of Bush Jr rejects.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

captainblastum posted:

What does the 88 stand for?

howie hawkins

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
How many nojoes voted for Kanye West? Maybe they really aren't trump enablers after all

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Bernie would've been better imo but gently caress it yeah let the healing begin.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
I would like to request a Howie's Heroes tag

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005
New SA starting to eat itself already, I see.

The tell tale Ouroboros that is the fate of all woke societies.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Had that champagne "HAHAHA I loving TOLD YOU SO!" chilled on ice and all ready to pop, huh?

Voted 5.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

That is not even close to what I said, rear end in a top hat.

Dig up

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
"Joe is a disgusting rapist how dare you force me to have a digital image of Joe as a joke he practically endorses ethnic cleansing, mass deportation, attempted genocide now will someone please change this to a gangtag of Stalin? He's my very special boy"

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

mods change my name to da trump enabler

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This is a good thread; good things are happening here. I think we’re gonna be ok, guys.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

yes word goddammit :mad:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

captainblastum posted:

What's the 88 stand for?

Birth year and a dumb kid who didn't realize what it was associated with when he was using it everywhere. I'd pay for a namechange but :10bux: is a lot for an unemployed person, maybe a nice admin would be willing to change it to just Kitfox like they changed my tag to nojoatse?

Up Circle posted:

howie hawkins

:vince:

The Chairman posted:

I would like to request a Howie's Heroes tag

Oh if there's one of these throw it on too. And a 20 piece chicken nuggets.

The Dark Project posted:

Had that champagne "HAHAHA I loving TOLD YOU SO!" chilled on ice and all ready to pop, huh?

Voted 5.

I am happy Trump lost. I am sad it was to an awful candidate and person like Biden.

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

ImpAtom posted:

No, I am feeing hurt because you accused me of supporting rape. You, not the DNC, not Trump, not Biden, not Harris, none of them did that. You, personally, accused me of supporting rape despite the fact that I've never denied that I believe Reade, that I openly acknowledge Joe Biden sucks a whole lot, and that this is not the ideal outcome. You are the one accusing me of being a rape supporter despite the fact that I voted and canvassed for Sanders in both 2016 and 2020 and did not devote a single dollar or moment of my time to Joe Biden's campaign. You are the one accusing me of supporting rape despite the fact that my (and quite a lot of other people's entire reason for voting Biden is "There are two candidates with any chance of winning in 2020 and Donald Trump genuine feels a far more damaging choice."

But you, you, are the one accusing me of supporting rape. You don't get to put this on anyone else. You are the one who refuses to acknowledge there is any grey at all in the frustrating realities of a two party system where there were absolutely no good choices who had any reasonable chance of winning. Instead of acknowledging that people like me had to make a loving difficult decision in 2020 you just accuse us of supporting rape. You don't care how painful or hurtful that is or how staggeringly offensive you claiming someone is pro-rape is.

And you are more upset at having a gang tag changed than about calling rape victims rape supporters because they were forced to make an absurdly difficult and frustrating decision at an immensely difficult and chaotic period in their lives.

im sorry that shithead is accusing you of that, i mean if there's any consolation the guy accusing you of that is probably extremely unhappy in his own life if his life is being ruined by a gang tag being changed to the point that they have to say extremely hosed up things

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

TheDisreputableDog posted:

This is a really good post and you should keep making posts like it in the thread that's already full of unironic wojaks and pepes

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Well if they do get a joseph stalin tag they should have to defend how stalin didn't murder millions of his own people because he was loving insane or fall under the guyo clause and eat a ban for genocide denial :allears:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Somfin posted:

This is a really good post and you should keep making posts like it in the thread that's already full of unironic wojaks and pepes

oh no, not the wojaks and pepes lol

edit: and unironic to boot :stare: not even the ironic kind

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Honestly the best thread this year imo

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

TheDisreputableDog posted:

New SA starting to eat itself already, I see.

wait was there a time when goons weren't eating each other

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

pentyne posted:

"Joe is a disgusting rapist how dare you force me to have a digital image of Joe as a joke he practically endorses ethnic cleansing, mass deportation, attempted genocide now will someone please change this to a gangtag of Stalin? He's my very special boy"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please close this thread, it's only going to get worse.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Jesus christ its just a tag

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Naoto Shirogane posted:

im sorry that shithead is accusing you of that, i mean if there's any consolation the guy accusing you of that is probably extremely unhappy in his own life if his life is being ruined by a gang tag being changed to the point that they have to say extremely hosed up things

I didn't accuse them of that, jesus gently caress.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

boredsatellite posted:

Jesus christ its just a tag

no you see :umberto:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

MonsieurChoc posted:

I didn't accuse them of that, jesus gently caress.

yeah you did

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Yeah I think it's time to call it on this thread - have a lovely saturday everyone. I voted for Howie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Grip it and rip it posted:

Posting is the zenith of political action

:hmmorks: