Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

IT’S NOT FAIR!

this trump dukat parody account is so loving consistent with these now

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1324793068374077441

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

jre posted:

That thread is a pro click

its absolutely hilarious and i tip my hat to whoever changed the tags

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
trump should be the one exception to suicide requests being banned in yospos imho

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i don't want trump to die though, i want to see him fall down in front of thousands of people on live television and look like a frail old man. i want that to be one of the last memories to take hold in his calcifying brain. i want him to linger for years and years in senility, trapped in a permanent state of impotent, uncomprehending frustration

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

so like the castro 'fall of communism' video? yeah, im cool with that too

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/2CzuLp6.mp4

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
well he’s already nailed the uncomprehending part

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
eager to see how biden's cabinet of khive twitter posters are gonna heal the soul of the nation

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
this is a succ speech bigtime. still hopeful though.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
If America survived four years with someone actively destructive in charge we'll be fine with Puddingbrain DoNothing

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

klosterdev posted:

If America survived four years with someone actively destructive in charge we'll be fine with Puddingbrain DoNothing

we can finally invade Syria!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

klosterdev posted:

i think youve set your expectations for joe too high

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I’m watching the Joe Biden speech and it’s so refreshing

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I don’t care how much Bernie would’ve been better at this point. I’m so happy orange man is going to be gone

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

klosterdev posted:

i think most people are more worried about what happens after that

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jesus Christ we almost got 4 more years of trump

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

akadajet posted:

I don’t care how much Bernie would’ve been better at this point. I’m so happy orange man is going to be gone

What's it like being a terminal succlib

A lot of people are going to get hurt by the ACA poo poo on the 10th, but you do you.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1325186450158092289

lol the. viirgin walk

Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
loving love rich people who declare the war over and move on to brunch while ~1.8n Pennsylvanians lose Medicaid.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

What's it like being a terminal succlib

A lot of people are going to get hurt by the ACA poo poo on the 10th, but you do you.

let me be optimistic for at least a little bit

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i literally went to brunch yesterday. had some eggs benedict on avocado toast and chicken & waffles with a couple mimosas. ama.

Apr 7, 2003

akadajet posted:

let me be optimistic for at least a little bit

Take your joy in chud tears

There are a lot of people who are going to get hosed over in the wake of the 11/10 ACA hearings, unless I'm wrong, and I extremely hope I am.

If I'm not wrong, the insurers of last resort are going to get jerked away from ~40m Americans.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

kinda bullshit theres a multimonth buffer on regime changes tbh

Apr 7, 2003

fart simpson posted:

i literally went to brunch yesterday. had some eggs benedict on avocado toast and chicken & waffles with a couple mimosas. ama.

I was looking at pictures from 2018 and I was fat as gently caress then

I don't want to do brunch ever again.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm sure trump will try to launch the missiles sometime between now and january, but once biden's officially in yes we definitely have to keep on hammering just as hard as we did when bernie was the frontrunner, keep fighting like when george floyd died.

but i'm still happy with this outcome. lmao if your doombrain can't even enjoy it for half an hour on v-day

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i couldnt eat lunch or dinner

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

fart simpson posted:

was the chicken good?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Roosevelt posted:

was the chicken good?

yeah i give it a b+

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i'd like to enjoy this more, but biden's team is already starting in with talk about austerity, and his cabinet looks like it's going to be hot garbage. i had a nice breakfast this morning though

Apr 7, 2003

Broken Machine posted:

i'd like to enjoy this more, but biden's team is already starting in with talk about austerity, and his cabinet looks like it's going to be hot garbage. i had a nice breakfast this morning though

Yeah, enjoy the tears now. The future is very dark.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Sagebrush posted:

once biden's officially in yes we definitely have to keep on hammering just as hard as we did when bernie was the frontrunner, keep fighting like when george floyd died.

i'm sure you'll make a lot of progress with that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im now off to have dim sum aka cantonese brunch

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Sagebrush posted:

lmao if your doombrain can't even enjoy it for half an hour on v-day

My brain is always on the next step when the previous step is done.

So the only step it allows me to enjoy is the realization that one day I'll die and all of this will be someone else's problem.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i'm very happy for the khive, they're very nice ppl and really deserve this victory

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yeah this isn't v-day though. we lost back in march

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
VICTORY!!!

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1324896645297954816

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004