Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

McNally posted:

Okay, this one's got my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Gardenator
May 4, 2007

Yams Fan
Add me to this thing

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

oh my god

e: also I vote for the second one, or to combine them into "Burnin' Sherman's Atlanta-Style BBQ Bros"

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

As the kids say, 'this spits hot fire'.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Burnin' Sherman's is loving gold.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The second one is Perfection.

EDIT: Maybe add in one subliminal frame of John Lewis.

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

Only a lurker, but in.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the second one leaves that flag up for the whole thing, i dont like it

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Just a lurker, but sign me up for a second gang tag.

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

Acebuckeye13 posted:

e: also I vote for the second one, or to combine them into "Burnin' Sherman's Atlanta-Style BBQ Bros"

ded posted:

the second one leaves that flag up for the whole thing, i dont like it

:hmmyes:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
oh ya thats the stuff

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Yeah this rules

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'm stuck in Atlanta, and I say Do it Again, Uncle Billy

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Yep, first one.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

God :omarcomin:

I change my vote to this. Democracy is an act, and that act is voting. Voting is the basic power of democracy. Mainly becasue if you oppose it it turns into fire.

ThisIsJohnWayne fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 8, 2020

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

This is beauty.

The Valley Stared
Nov 4, 2009

I'm in for Uncle Billy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gently caress yes.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Oh hell yeah

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Sign me up for DAS GANGTAG, i'll defer to the majority choice

Wombot
Sep 11, 2001

Vote get.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

I love this.

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

I've read the poo poo out of the CE threads in here since their inception. As a perpetual lurker, I figure this can be my way to give something back.

I'm always open to suggestions; I'll keep the file open and check this thread periodically for asks over the weekend, no matter how banal.

For example, there was space, so now we can decide between BBQ BROS vs. BARBECUE BROS.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Unibrow posted:

I've read the poo poo out of the CE threads in here since their inception. As a perpetual lurker, I figure this can be my way to give something back.

I'm always open to suggestions; I'll keep the file open and check this thread periodically for asks over the weekend, no matter how banal.

For example, there was space, so now we can decide between BBQ BROS vs. BARBECUE BROS.

I'd put in a subliminal frame of John Lewis but you do whatever, your work is great.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
I’d say do the smiling picture of Uncle Billy but this is otherwise perfect.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

yeah, the smile is a good option

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

I kind of like the historical one...but whatever people here want is good with me. I’m so happy I could bring forth the suggestion for us to unify around Uncle Billy and see it so warmly received. The suggestions people have been doing here are nothing short of amazing. Thank you all!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Hell yes

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Got something in the mail earlier.

I'm thinking it'll go in a window, at least for a bit. Absolutely in for the man who qualifies war in the harshest terms.

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

RFC2324 posted:

yeah, the smile is a good option

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'd put in a subliminal frame of John Lewis but you do whatever, your work is great.

:hmmyes: The smiling Sherman was easy, but I'm not sure how to stick the landing on incorporating John Lewis. I can always try...

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
gently caress I'm just gonna wait a couple days because good ones keep coming out and I feel stupid going back to the mod forums saying "nevermind, this is the one we want instead, this time I mean it"

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
feel?

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Don't know if Canadians are eligible for a tag but we do love ranging South and setting fire to American property

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Eej posted:

Don't know if Canadians are eligible for a tag but we do love ranging South and setting fire to American property

Canadians didn't burn the White House, British regulars who'd never set foot in Canada did.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unibrow posted:

:hmmyes: The smiling Sherman was easy, but I'm not sure how to stick the landing on incorporating John Lewis. I can always try...

I love it, but perhaps John Lewis isn’t going to work, or have it occur earlier. It’s just that if not for the message about it being at the end? I wouldn’t have waited to look any longer, Figuring it would’ve been over by then.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Unibrow posted:

how does it keep getting better

I would add an RIP to the John Lewis slide but otherwise it's perfect

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

McNally posted:

Canadians didn't burn the White House, British regulars who'd never set foot in Canada did.

It's part of our national narrative it's even in the history textbooks ok

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Unibrow posted:

Put the John Lewis slide right before after "Do it again Uncle Billy" and I think it'll work better. Or even as a brief interruption during the "Burnin' Sherman's" animation.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Nov 8, 2020

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
ADD the sunglasses dropping down onto Uncle Billies face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Put the John Lewis slide right before after "Do it again Uncle Billy" and I think it'll work better. Or even as a brief interruption during the "Burnin' Sherman's" animation.

eh, I think it works better at the end to be honest. Also feels the most sincere that way.