Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Too easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah at this point I honestly don't have a freaking clue if he's town or not. I know he's certainly capable of being this difficult as town, so it could be a slapfight but it just never stops, you know? If he isn't doing this on purpose and maliciously it's just completely missing the point at every single turn and I'd just like that to be known that this is an honest opinion.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey i was fully prepared to ignore you for the rest of the day, but you poked the bear

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

welp I got a brain that can't stop picking at things

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no hard feelings. u'll see in my confessional that i didnt want to fight with you. i think you're a good player so i was scared to go against you so openly. ive seen you play REALLY well as scum so you would definitely not be my first pick of who to tunnel.

if youve actually been genuine in your posting all game then im sorry for misinterpreting. but no i havent intentionally exacerbated things

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Lmao

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Steak posted:

no hard feelings. u'll see in my confessional that i didnt want to fight with you. i think you're a good player so i was scared to go against you so openly. ive seen you play REALLY well as scum so you would definitely not be my first pick of who to tunnel.

if youve actually been genuine in your posting all game then im sorry for misinterpreting. but no i havent intentionally exacerbated things

I really just want to figure out exactly how the hell you understand things this way lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Guys I'm actually a 3P survivorish role and even though it is not in my best interest to overtly hunt scum and get NK'ed, actually it's in my best interests to get townies lunched, I figured I should just play like normal cause it's so hard for me not to and I often end up wrong anyway so hey it could work out.

So it is probably in your best interests to lunch me but I just want you all to know that Steak is still wrong and is dense as gently caress.

Welp

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

One more honest observation I can share though is I wondered if maybe a bunch of other people had goofy 3P twists on the classic survivor too. Since Cena mentioned a lot of people having questions about their roles... but who knows.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
What are the odds Bif is scum and this is some kind of last-ditch play?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

What are the odds Bif is scum and this is some kind of last-ditch play?

the odds are 100% Bif isn't town by their own admission.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Dick Bastardly posted:

the odds are 100% Bif isn't town by their own admission.
Fair point.

##vote Bifauxnen

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can we do PMush tomorrow? And if I die you all definitely do PMushntomorrow?

##vote Bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Least Amni will be happy, I was quite relieved to see self-aligned so I knew it wouldn't spoil the game balance if he was serious about that poo poo, haha

The fact that he did ease off it as the day went on was good, though.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Least Amni will be happy, I was quite relieved to see self-aligned so I knew it wouldn't spoil the game balance if he was serious about that poo poo, haha

The fact that he did ease off it as the day went on was good, though.

Any other parting thoughts from the wise hermit? *bows*

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

... I mean...

Well.

drat, maybe steak is scum and we have 2 non town solids on D1? I’m still hard pressing the steak angle but I can’t argue with a 3p survivor lunch.

Though it sucks, and I’d rather lunch steak first before he gets a candy bar and kills us all, because a survivor can Technically help town it wouldn’t be my first choice...

3p is a solid lunch. Sorry bif

##vote bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

sandnavyguy posted:

drat, maybe steak is scum and we have 2 non town solids on D1? I’m still hard pressing the steak angle but I can’t argue with a 3p survivor lunch.

It's not quite a survivor, I'm a misanthrope! So it suits me well :sun:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not voting bif I don't buy it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SNG are you scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm not voting bif I don't buy it

What could she possibly have to gain?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

What could she possibly have to gain?

I think the joke is that he's already voting me :v:

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Dick Bastardly posted:

This doesn't read to me like Steak was being flippant and jokey, which makes OA's take look disingenuous and unnecessarily shady. Would vote OA today but I still like my current vote and probably won't budge unless we face a NL situation.

Was starting to change my mind on you DB as your last few posts have been pretty good but you are now saying you’d vote for me today when you earlier had me in your light town read list? And this based on information that was already out there when you composed your list...

3p lunch is solid though ##vote bif

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
amni how does it feel that i successfully did what you tried and failed to do

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyway if bif is 3p instead of scum then i feel moderately better about sandwolf.

i dont have any other strong leads for scum, though of course there's amni for the reasons i said earlier. and to a lesser extent pmush. OA's point on db just now is pertinent too

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I am not scum this game sand.

I’m detective NavyGuy, and I will seduce the best deal for town.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

No need for a morning mega post today

##Vote Bif

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:redhammer:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Bifauxnen posted:

Guys I'm actually a 3P survivorish role and even though it is not in my best interest to overtly hunt scum and get NK'ed, actually it's in my best interests to get townies lunched, I figured I should just play like normal cause it's so hard for me not to and I often end up wrong anyway so hey it could work out.

So it is probably in your best interests to lunch me but I just want you all to know that Steak is still wrong and is dense as gently caress.

##vote Bif

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
on mobile so i cant clear the bullshit (sorry), but i want this on record before thread is closed for the night and before vf is reset

Votecount for Day 1

Bifauxnen (8): Amnistar, Retro Futurist, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Dick Bastardly, PMush Perfect, Sandwolf, sandnavyguy, ObamaAkbar., Scientastic
Sandwolf (1): DGK2000, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Idle Amalgam (1): PMush Perfect, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, PMush Perfect, Dick Bastardly, sirtommygunn, Dick Bastardly
Scientastic (1): Idle Amalgam, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Mr. Steak (1): PMush Perfect, Scientastic, Scientastic, Mr. Humalong, PMush Perfect, Dick Bastardly, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, Dick Bastardly, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Bifauxnen, sandnavyguy
Dick Bastardly (1): ObamaAkbar., Scientastic, Mr. Steak, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Scientastic, Amnistar, ObamaAkbar.
sirtommygunn (1): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, sirtommygunn, sirtommygunn, Mr. Humalong
PMush Perfect (0): sandnavyguy, Scientastic, Scientastic, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Sandwolf, sandnavyguy, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Sandwolf
Retro Futurist (0): sirtommygunn, Sandwolf, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, sirtommygunn, Dick Bastardly, Sandwolf, Dick Bastardly
DGK2000 (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
sandnavyguy (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Scientastic, Scientastic
Mr. Humalong (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Amnistar (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, PMush Perfect, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, PMush Perfect
ObamaAkbar. (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (0):

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 09th, 2020 at 1 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Oh this is what I get for replying in order as I read nvm

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bifauxnen, Self-Aligned Some Kind Of Sex Based Bottled Water Dolphin costume, was eliminated on Day One.

quote:

You are a SELF ALIGNED Misanthrope! You win the game when all town players are completely eliminated/unable to control the vote over you.

It is now Night One! You have roughly 24 hours to get night actions in.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Nov 8, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mr. Humalong, Chicken Bat Holding Guy Thing, died on Night One.

quote:

You are TOWN-ALIGNED! You win when all threats to Town are completely eliminated!

You have received some TWIX TRACKER! You can ##TRACK a player at night to see who they visit that evening. This is a single use ability.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): Amnistar, DGK2000, Dick Bastardly, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Steak, ObamaAkbar., PMush Perfect, Retro Futurist, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, Scientastic, sirtommygunn

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 11th, 2020 at 7:59 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I genuinely forgot I was voting bif but oh well

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

please do not abuse votefinder

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

please do not abuse votefinder

This is at you Steak now that Hum’s died!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

I genuinely forgot I was voting bif but oh well

Did you really think she was lying about being 3P? That only makes sense for scum (which they’re still probably dead) or jesters (which, in fact, are 3P too)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Pmush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote pmush