Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Wait so.. the Alliance and Federation are at war now? Is the new CG pick a side and fight in a war? I hope this goes on for a while and turns into a rad story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Blind Rasputin posted:

Wait so.. the Alliance and Federation are at war now? Is the new CG pick a side and fight in a war? I hope this goes on for a while and turns into a rad story.

The Empire and the Federation

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

yeah well the Apes of Naits are at war with both of them and our plans are coming along bigly. theyre losing and dont even know it.

also lol @ the cute pilot itt that accidentally broke a law and nail bit their way to a million credits

E: im guessing theres no way to get the ai pilots to fly my big ship while i fly the tiny ship eh?

ooh, also, what tends to be the best way to mitigate PVE damage? go for thermal reduction? my two main ships right now are python and anaconda. i dont pvp at all in this game altho i do play MP frequently

Worf fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Nov 6, 2020

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

The king of the sand castle

Blind Rasputin posted:

It's just a combat zone CG, they happen from time to time and Imperial and Federation minor factions fight all the time in that context as well as in the normal running of the BGS. Not trying to disappoint, but this isn't a change of gear or a sign of a future space war the likes of which you'd maybe imagine from watching the cinematic trailers.

Statutory Ape posted:

E: im guessing theres no way to get the ai pilots to fly my big ship while i fly the tiny ship eh?

ooh, also, what tends to be the best way to mitigate PVE damage? go for thermal reduction? my two main ships right now are python and anaconda. i dont pvp at all in this game altho i do play MP frequently

You can let your pilot fly the big ship, yes, unless you're in a multicrew session with someone else.

For PvE the best shields are generally biweaves with thermal resistance 2x universal resistance boosters and however many heavy duty boosters your utility slots allow. This leads to high, balanced resistances to all damage type and relatively low power draw. Alternatively you can go for beefy shields that don't regen fast by reinforcing a standard shield or prismatic then adding 1 (max 2) resistance boosters and the rest all HD, but high initial health values and low regen tends to only be advantageous in PvP, and makes your ship heavier and uses more power so vOv.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Tommy the Newt posted:

For PvE the best shields are generally biweaves with thermal resistance 2x universal resistance boosters and however many heavy duty boosters your utility slots allow. This leads to high, balanced resistances to all damage type and relatively low power draw. Alternatively you can go for beefy shields that don't regen fast by reinforcing a standard shield or prismatic then adding 1 (max 2) resistance boosters and the rest all HD, but high initial health values and low regen tends to only be advantageous in PvP, and makes your ship heavier and uses more power so vOv.

tyvm, cool, i got kind of lucky and this is close to what i was working towards then. is it worth it to take the anti laser expensive ship armor?

also: i got one of my buddies to get a VKB Gladiator based on some of the talk in the Squadrons thread and he likes it. i'm looking at getting one myself but it would leave me needing/wanting a throttle unit. i use one of the thrustmaster setups right now that has the throttle but its hardwired into the stick so i cant use it on its own.

whats a good way to get a stand alone throttle*? i've been considering maybe ebay and grabbing something that way. people dont seem to have great feedback on the stand alone thrustmaster one- altho it looks perfect for space sims, as i play them

*inventory concerns aside, waiting isnt a problem i mind, its more just figuring out the best way to go about the solution regardless of that

Worf fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Nov 6, 2020

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Statutory Ape posted:

whats a good way to get a stand alone throttle*? i've been considering maybe ebay and grabbing something that way. people dont seem to have great feedback on the stand alone thrustmaster one- altho it looks perfect for space sims, as i play them

I like the FCS / Thrustmaster one a lot for two big reasons - the analog stick on the front is fantastic and I really appreciate that you can rest your index finger on it permanently while still being able to access all the other switches on the throttle with your thumb and other fingers. I really like it for lats/verts in Elite and shield position / power shunting in squadrons, I think it's better than a thumbstick. Second because you just generally have a ton of butans - your thumb can access 1 8way and 2 4way switches and a button, while your remaining fingers have a rocker, two more chunky buttons, a rotary and paddle all without any inordinate stretching. The unit is fairly chunky I think, and I have fairly big hands if that's a factor.

The fact that it's a slide with no detente seems fairly divisive. I like it, personally, I have mine really loose and lubed up so you can move it with basically no friction but if you want more heft or a more traditional feel it might not be the best. I also added a small detente with some epoxy and magnets to find the centre point a bit more easily, but it was more just to do some DIY than out of real need.

Edit: also in terms of build quality the thrustmaster FCS thing is pretty plasticky. It's not the nicest feeling piece of kit, maybe. In the cons.

Further edit:

Statutory Ape posted:

is it worth it to take the anti laser expensive ship armor?

Nope, default hull values already have decent thermal resistance so military hull is fine in most cases, (also lasers are pretty weak, have low armour piercing and significant damage falloff so protecting your vulnerable bits from frags missiles and MCs is generally more useful). In tryhard ships people use reactive armour with 1 small thermal resistance hull package for the highest/flattest universal resistances.

Tommy the Newt fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Nov 6, 2020

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Cup Runneth Over posted:

If I got ten materials for every drop instead of 3, maybe engineering wouldn't be a complete hellish nightmare

They originally had drops of 1. :v:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Does anyone have any advice on getting Modular Terminals for Marco Qwent? I did some googling and there's quite a variety of information from a few years ago.

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Flipswitch posted:

Does anyone have any advice on getting Modular Terminals for Marco Qwent? I did some googling and there's quite a variety of information from a few years ago.

Yeah, I have a bunch on my carrier. Add me as a friend (same name) and I'll give you some. (But let me know in here, or in the DF discord that you have, so I can log in and do the needful)

Tommy the Newt fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Nov 6, 2020

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Flipswitch posted:

Industrial economy type systems in the Boom state, look in mission rewards
handy tool on locating:
https://eddb.io/system

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Blind Rasputin posted:

As was said, it's imps v feds.

I just think it's funny that it's the Empire that has gone full Space America three times in a month now and charged in to somebody else's house with guns blazing.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Thanks for the replies dudes! I'll hit up the discord too.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I took two kill missions rated as "Harmless" that both sent me to the same planet to scan a terminal. I always filter for "Legal" missions so I figured this was safe. My searches online said that I could probably stay in my ship and remotely scan the terminal. Sounded good to me.

I arrive at the planet and as I approach I start receiving trespass warnings, then fines, then a bounty. I am being attacked from everywhere at once, including something called an impulse weapon. No idea what that even is.

I aim for the sky and despite a fair amount of damage manage to escape, but I am now flagged as "Wanted."

I often do not understand this game.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I jumped my FC back into the bubble today with 20 trit left in the tank.

That was 4.5 months in the deep deep deep black (40 LY towards the northeast edge of galaxy) and a helluva lot of mining to mine trit to get back.

It was a little fun.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Dick Trauma posted:

I took two kill missions rated as "Harmless" that both sent me to the same planet to scan a terminal. I always filter for "Legal" missions so I figured this was safe. My searches online said that I could probably stay in my ship and remotely scan the terminal. Sounded good to me.

I arrive at the planet and as I approach I start receiving trespass warnings, then fines, then a bounty. I am being attacked from everywhere at once, including something called an impulse weapon. No idea what that even is.

I aim for the sky and despite a fair amount of damage manage to escape, but I am now flagged as "Wanted."

Could it be you crossed over some secure territory that happened to be close by?

Though to be honest, every time I received trespass warnings, I just turned back immediately. Nice to hear blatantly crashing forward actually has some consequences. :lol:

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Dick Trauma posted:

The crime and punishment system is weird and bad in this game but I can try to explain what's going on here.

Stations and installations are always controlled by a specific faction in a system, by checking the system map you can see who's in control of what at a given time.

The laws surrounding stations are decided by the type of government of the controlling faction, and any crimes committed in open space will be dealt with (or not) by the system owner (the most powerful faction in the system currently, as this can change)... in most cases that'll be standard rules with cop scans and no fire zones etc but anarchy factions have an 'anything goes provided you don't touch the station asset' policy.

So wanted status is per individual faction, if you piss off the system owner or do crimes in open space you'll be wanted across that individual faction's jurisdiction (any system or asset they own), a lot of the time in practice it'll mean once you leave the system as a roaming player you're fine to forget about it. Although, if you do crimes in the jurisdiction of a 'superpower' aligned faction (the symbols next to them tell you if it's federation, Imperial or alliance) you may get a superpower bounty which will be active in more than one place. However you can still dock everywhere even if you're wanted there, you just need to make sure you don't get scanned on the way in. Heatsinks will do this for you with ease, or just line up at 10k and boost in.

The only thing that can actually prevent you docking somewhere for reals is if you're in hostile reputation with a minor faction, which is something that takes considerable effort to do so it won't happen to you by accident. This can happen, for example, if you're doing war zones against that faction for a sustained period of time, like a few days. It takes a while to get your rep down from neutral to hostile.

And, I know this worries people so gonna be real clear: even the above is not permanent in the slightest. Hostile status decays and if you leave it a few days/ a week it'll be back to a place where you can dock again and repair your reputation if you want. So it really doesn't matter. Also there are a bajillion functionally identical systems so vOv.

Planetary installations operate a bit differently, they have specific security ratings which you can tell from the little plusses next to their name on the system map. These ratings affect how wide their trespass zone is and how much firepower they have. You can drive an SRV much closer to a secure installation than you can a ship, so if you are worried you can park far away and drive in, at which point the ground exclusion zones will be shown on the radar. Often you simply can't do these scan missions or power generator missions without getting a fine or bounty though, regardless of what the mission blurb says (the mission blurb is full of poo poo, because it was written by fdev who don't understand how their own game works).

After all the above, though, you can simply pay off any trespass bounty, provided you didn't kill an actual ship, at literally any low security or anarchy station, under contacts, Interstellar factors. Any time you want to clear a bounty that's how you go about it. So if you're doing naughty stuff just get it all done then stop off somewhere to clean your ship afterwards... Or alternatively do what long term players do which is just have a 'hot' ship that you use for all illegal actions and never, ever pay off the bounties because you don't need to.

Bounties are per ship not per pilot so as soon as you swap you're clean. The complication comes if you start randomly killing innocent ships, which will earn your pilot 'notoriety'. Notoriety can stack up to 10 points (for 10+ kills) and decays in real in-game chunks of 2 hours. Being notorious has two effects: 1 if you commit subsequent crimes in a given jurisdiction it'll increase the chances of the game sending ATR (basically super cops) after you. They have shield killing guns but you should have plenty of time to escape them. 2 it means that you can't pay off your bounties until it decays, this is more annoying than the ATR depending on how well you are managing your naughty/not naughty ships.

If you aren't a ganker or randomly killing stuff for no reason, this will probably never affect you outside of freak accidents. It is, again, totally reversible, but does require a real-time wait. Mission targets, like assassination targets, will be marked as mission critical and don't give you notoriety, so you're fine to do those.

TL;DR don't worry about bounties they're both stupidly complicated and stupidly inconsequential. Sorry for long rambling post.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Thank you for the information. Makes more sense now.

For the most part I just bounce around the same handful of systems, from Pachita, to Nununni, Unegak Maku, etc. so I was concerned that I was going to ruin my good standing with the local groups.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
What's the best way to make money if you have a fleet carrier? Fly to a base that has cheap resources, stock up and then jump to other bases that are buying said resources at a higher price?

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Dick Trauma posted:

Thank you for the information. Makes more sense now.

For the most part I just bounce around the same handful of systems, from Pachita, to Nununni, Unegak Maku, etc. so I was concerned that I was going to ruin my good standing with the local groups.

If you want to laugh at how convoluted it is someone made a flow chart:

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

moolchaba posted:

What's the best way to make money if you have a fleet carrier? Fly to a base that has cheap resources, stock up and then jump to other bases that are buying said resources at a higher price?

Sell the fleet carrier.

(Seriously, nothing you can do, even theoretically, with an FC in 10 hours can't be outpaced by about 1 hour of painite mining. That's not to say you can't try to make money off them by, say, jumping to busy player systems like a double hotspot and offering to buy the painite at a reasonable sum to save people the trip to the high sell system... then selling it on yourself, but this will not make you money fast.)

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

moolchaba posted:

Call somebody at fdev to tell you what the next delivery CG will be, then fill up your FC with the correct item and park it next to the receiving station just before the CG begins. Sell the thing for sightly less than what you get for turning it in for the CG so you can make other people do the work of moving the merchandise for you, and skim some gas pump charges off them in the process.

If you can't get anybody at fdev to give you inside information, making actual profit with the FC itself is gonna boil down to finding a very specific niche that isn't already being filled and exploiting it for all it's worth. Can't really provide a guide for that, and most people will not be successful in any event. Probably best to accept that your FC is a place to park your space cars and keep your spare mods on one place, and that's about it.

To be fair what you described will work, but transferring commodities 6 or 700 at a time is incredibly tedious and ultimately not much faster than just flying that poo poo to the buyer with your cargo ship in the first place.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I took a low level delivery mission, and partway to the destination got a message that enemies were coming. I've been doing fine in low level combat so I dropped out of warp and the first of three arrived, he took out my shields in just a couple of hits and within maybe 20 seconds he destroyed me. It was so quick I didn't even have time to assess what I was fighting let alone try to escape.

Only the second ship I've lost, so no big deal but I think it's silly to toss such a dangerous enemy into a low level mission.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
Is there anything in this game worth doing yet? I had a fully fitted fedvette with a bunch of engineered poo poo and I realized nothing in the entire game paid enough to be worth the risk of losing the vette.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

General Battuta posted:

Is there anything in this game worth doing yet? I had a fully fitted fedvette with a bunch of engineered poo poo and I realized nothing in the entire game paid enough to be worth the risk of losing the vette.

Setting aside how unlikely losing a fully engineered fedvette is, how do you not have enough money to no longer care about rebuy at that stage?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Is it even possible to die in a CZ in a maxed out vette?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

General Battuta posted:

If you have the resources to fully trick out a Corvette, then you should have the resources to rebuy it several times (or can easily acquire the resources to do so), but that's a moot point because you'll only lose it if you do PvP or fall asleep in a CZ.

Go do whatever you want with your ship. That's why you put all that time into engineering it, yeah?

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Dick Trauma posted:

I took a low level delivery mission, and partway to the destination got a message that enemies were coming. I've been doing fine in low level combat so I dropped out of warp and the first of three arrived, he took out my shields in just a couple of hits and within maybe 20 seconds he destroyed me. It was so quick I didn't even have time to assess what I was fighting let alone try to escape.

Only the second ship I've lost, so no big deal but I think it's silly to toss such a dangerous enemy into a low level mission.

The problem is the massive power spectrum in the game and the fact that npcs draw their modules from a random pool. A minmaxed Sidewinder is stronger than a casual Corvette thanks to how utterly whack the modular system is. No NPC is ever a threat to any player provided the player has passed a certain health threshold. What happened here is you were undoubtedly in a ship with little to no defensive modules (what was your hull value?) And the NPC drew plasmas or something.

You have two choices, either you decide to run stripped down, high cargo ships without much health and ignore incoming enemies either by beating the interdiction minigame or instantly waking on enemies, or you sacrifice a few of your internal slots for health and make sure you're stacking shield boosters properly.

It's sad because the game manages to be off-puttingly difficult or mind-numbingly easy, regardless of ship, depending on how much time you put into outfitting correctly... with very little in between.

Tommy the Newt fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Nov 8, 2020

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Also yeah a Corvette rebuy is something around 25 - 40 million which is 10 minutes mining or a single massacre mission. Plus if you die in a Corvette it means you made a series of entirely preventable fuckups starting from the outfitting screen, or shot a station or something.

The solution to being worried about the expense of big ships can also be to not fly big ships. They aren't even that much more efficient at killing stuff than Krait/FDL and make it harder to run if you get yourself in trouble.

General Battuta posted:

Oh, also with that phrasing I'm wondering if you think losing your ship will lose all the engineering? It doesn't, you're fine..

Tommy the Newt fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Nov 8, 2020

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Until this playthrough I always tried to beat the interdiction game because I was anxious about combat. But I tried a few combat missions and they were so easy I thought that I was safe fighting low level enemies. Hit them with quad pulse lasers until their shield drops and then blast them with my dual multi-cannons.

I will just go back to avoiding combat.

EDIT: Since I have no interest in flying a pure combat vessel that means that any time I wind up fighting I could get squashed like a bug and that has no appeal for me. I'm too used to games having "levels" so that I can gauge risk, like evaluating NPC enemies in EVE.

I don't particularly like ED's combat so it's no great loss.

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Nov 8, 2020

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Dick Trauma posted:

I will just go back to avoiding combat.

That's a shame, combat is fun. But admittedly it's easier to engage with if you've fully tricked out a ship to do just that. Try building a specific combat ship and going to a resource extraction site, it might demystify it a bit.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Tommy the Newt posted:

That's a shame, combat is fun. But admittedly it's easier to engage with if you've fully tricked out a ship to do just that. Try building a specific combat ship and going to a resource extraction site, it might demystify it a bit.

this is pretty good advice imo. you can rig yourself into a pirate ship. grab some limpets and go farm engineering materials and whatnot from the NPCs. i found that it was very easy for me to pick and choose when to enter/exit combat

i dont think theres any shame in using a second ship that has a less expensive re-buy to do dangerous tasks tbh.

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Dick Trauma posted:

I don't particularly like ED's combat so it's no great loss.

I realise this is personal taste so this is the last thing I'll say about it, but mechanically speaking Elite's combat and flight model is by far its strongest suit and I kind of think you think you don't like it because the game's balance is so poor you are not really seeing or tapping in to its potential. I know that sounds condescending probably, I don't really mean it like that, it's the game not you.

You don't have to have a perfectly minmaxed combat ship to survive pirate fights. Do you mind sharing your build? I can make some suggestions that would let you do both things reasonably well, and if you are in a ship that isn't instantly clubbable you might start to appreciate it more. Feel free to tell me to gently caress off though, too...

Edit: also there are level indicators that're fairly effective. First is the rank of your attacker, Dangerous, Deadly and Elite ranks are the tough enemies and they fly considerably better than the rest, but then you also need to judge based on their ship, You can have an Elite enemy in an Eagle which won't be an issue, but if you have an Elite enemy in an FDL and you're not equipped for combat, then you might want to leave. Equally if you get a Competent level enemy in an Anaconda you might as well take a crack at it, because they're not very good and will be a big target. You will get a feel for it after a while. The reason I was recommending a fully combat fit ship is it makes what I just described moot, because you can then take on any NPC and be fine.

Tommy the Newt fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Nov 8, 2020

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Not sure if I did this properly: My ship

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

Dick Trauma posted:

Not sure if I did this properly: My ship

Yeah so immediately: that's an exploration ship with a 3D shield and ~2 plasma volleys worth of health. So right now you cannot fight in that ship. You simply can't fight anything stronger than an Eagle and you might as well remove all the guns to save weight because there's 100% no point in having them. Also you should always try to A rate your powerplant for better heat management, you can downsize it to save weight, but don't use a D.

If you wanted to be able to fight back you'd need to do something like this as an absolute bare minimum https://s.orbis.zone/a5e7

If you just want to make a non-fighty efficient jumping ship you'd do something like this https://s.orbis.zone/a5eb and fire heatsinks to drop from enemy radar if you get in trouble.

But yeah, you can't fight in an Asp with zero defense modules and all D rated components, the game just isn't built that way.

EDIT: There are a few ships you can successfully multi-role in, like the Kraits, Python, Anaconda, Cutter and Corvette but the Asp is an exploration ship, and while it can be made combat capable you can't really do it without sacrificing a fair amount of what made it good for its role. It gets easier to multi-role when you have engineering access too because you can dramatically increase your survivability and DPS without adding/removing modules. For reference this is what a combat Asp would look like (don't make a combat Asp) https://s.orbis.zone/a5eu but you really need to look at getting past 1000 health points in order to be comfortable escaping danger, or hoping to fight back.

Tommy the Newt fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Nov 8, 2020

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
How do people like the Funship? assuming A-rated 5-rank DD Thrusters, is it maneuverable enough to use fixed guns?

Tommy the Newt
Mar 25, 2017

smug jeebus posted:

How do people like the Funship? assuming A-rated 5-rank DD Thrusters, is it maneuverable enough to use fixed guns?

Yeah it turns reasonably smoothly and you can use all fixed multicannons on it or something. It's objectively not a very good ship compared to most other combat ships, to the point that it actually gets dropped in favour of the dropship in PvP due to health values and it struggles with stuff like plasma due to not being able to "lance" at all... but it has a unique feel and looks rad and sometimes that's enough.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Artificer posted:

Is it even possible to die in a CZ in a maxed out vette?

In PVE? You pretty much have to deliberately die. A maxed out Vette can tank an entire spec ops wing if you're actually using your shield cells.

If you're in open then sure you can die if there are other players in the CZ and you over-commit, but you'll have plenty of opportunity to withdraw unless you are extremely unlucky or have a really awful loadout.

smug jeebus posted:

Even with G5 thrusters it is slow as hell, but it turns ok. If you're able to keep your target in front of you they're going to feel it though.

Thundarr fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Nov 8, 2020

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Thanks guys, but now I'm leaning towards the Corvette again. And I just noticed that the Class 3 Launcher has 48 tubes on it's model but has a 6 round clip with 36 reloads. C'mon, :frontear:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I'm slowly buying all the ships I consider fun, so far I have the DBE and the Krait Phantom

should I just keep running transport missions to save up for a python for mining fun? that's what I did to kit out the phantom with all A class internals, but I have no idea what or where I should go to earn money. I'd previously been doing sothis -> sol runs, but just finished jumping over to sol because why not

thanks o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Is there by any chance (lol, i already know the answer im sure lmfao) a way to save 2 templates of a module loadout for a ship rather than switching poo poo in and out every time?

i am strongly considering buying a second python just for cargo runs because its too drat useful on the medium pads. but i am pretty tired of constantly re-kitting it for the vastly different roles i use it in