Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

I’d call them a terror-jack because they’re terrifying as hell.

Also saw a weka which is cool. they should have been nzs bird

I used to collect them as a kid but they don’t like being together and keep eating each other :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Also the press conference at the "Four Seasons"..? Genuine fuckup-and-double-down or the fact they found out after announcing it the FS people didn't want anything to do with them?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Also the press conference at the "Four Seasons"..? Genuine fuckup-and-double-down or the fact they found out after announcing it the FS people didn't want anything to do with them?

given the past record of this dumbass senile administration, they definitely hosed up

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
rudy guiliani's such a trainwreck i can easily believe he decided "this isn't that hard, i'll arrange it right now, hand me my phone" and proceeded to gently caress it up big time

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im getting tired of all this winning already

https://twitter.com/ThomasIsOnline/status/1325278101111250944

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

with that cabinet, i wouldn't be surprised if joe got 25thd in his first year and replaced with the cop

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I initially thought the latter, but on further reflection I bet that if the four seasons hotel turned him down he would just make a tweet about their sad failing shithole hotel full of rats and go somewhere else. He certainly has no problem contradicting himself and looking like a disorganized mess.

So I think it's the former now, yeah. Giuliani or maybe even Trump himself tried to do it on his phone and that was that.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
maybe a disgruntled employee hosed up the reservation on purpose lol

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
if it was a mistake then it’s the easiest pivot ever - we are here with real American small business etc. incapable of failing gracefully

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
who gives a poo poo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
ha sehr dumb fat bitch gotten on camera yet

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
and don’t you dare tell me to turn my webcam on

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

bump_fn posted:

and don’t you dare tell me to turn my webcam on

No, no, we would never.

Nobody wants to see you rant about whatever it is now.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump_fn posted:

ha sehr dumb fat bitch gotten on camera yet

turn on you’re webcam

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/celsiusgs/status/1325279501132177408

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

endlessmonotony posted:

No, no, we would never.

Nobody wants to see you rant about whatever it is now.

whoa rude

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

kitten emergency posted:

i suspect there'll be another round of covid relief if for no other reason than the election is over. i can't imagine a lot of dems had that many problems with the idea of granting corporations immunity to covid lawsuits, just the fine details.

if i was mitch and other GOP leadership though, i'd be scared shitless of the surveys that showed something like 40% of republican voters described themselves as 'trump republicans'. if trump takes his ball and goes to mar-a-lago, where do those people go? i dont think theres anyone that can credibly capture them. tucker doesnt have trump's bravado, and his faux-intellectualism would be a turn-off. tom cotton? dude's a herb. maybe don jr. but who knows? i think a lot of them will just drop out of politics again and the GOP will spend a couple years casting about for a new trump.

y’all are forgetting the central pillar of american politics which is that most voters have the memory of goldfish

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

PIZZA.BAT posted:

y’all are forgetting the central pillar of american politics which is that most voters have the memory of goldfish

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

ray would have made fdr look like a fukin nub

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

who are any of these people and why should anyone care

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Hell yeah go squad

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sagebrush posted:

Hell yeah go squad

right on schedule everyone is piling onto her as having started this

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

kitten emergency posted:

i suspect there'll be another round of covid relief if for no other reason than the election is over. i can't imagine a lot of dems had that many problems with the idea of granting corporations immunity to covid lawsuits, just the fine details.

if i was mitch and other GOP leadership though, i'd be scared shitless of the surveys that showed something like 40% of republican voters described themselves as 'trump republicans'. if trump takes his ball and goes to mar-a-lago, where do those people go? i dont think theres anyone that can credibly capture them. tucker doesnt have trump's bravado, and his faux-intellectualism would be a turn-off. tom cotton? dude's a herb. maybe don jr. but who knows? i think a lot of them will just drop out of politics again and the GOP will spend a couple years casting about for a new trump.

There won’t be anymore COVID relief if just because the prez won’t sign it because he’s got abusive daddy brain and absolutely wants to punish us.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Sagebrush posted:

Hell yeah go squad

Can we please just have this moment to celebrate without you people coming in to doomify everything? Please?

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Stringent posted:

Can we please just have this moment to celebrate without you people coming in to doomify everything? Please?

is this meant to be a joke or is there some doom here that i am not seeing?

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

is this meant to be a joke or is there some doom here that i am not seeing?

more just a comment on sagebrush taking a break on cheering a biden victory to post something on whatever piece of poo poo he reads news on

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
that was mean, sorry sagebrush

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
it looks like the independent which at least in the uk is one of the least objectionable (aka not made of 100% terfs) centrist rags

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There won’t be anymore COVID relief if just because the prez won’t sign it because he’s got abusive daddy brain and absolutely wants to punish us.

there won't be more covid relief because mcconnell, the guy who actually controls everything, shut it down until next year

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lol i saw what you did. don't try to hide it with a ninja edit.

anyway i'm being perfectly consistent; as i've said over the previous weeks i will cheer a biden win and then immediately continue hammering on bernie's platform. aoc is my queen

(it's the guardian)

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

The_Franz posted:

there won't be more covid relief because mcconnell, the guy who actually controls everything, shut it down until next year

a president that gave a poo poo could open army field hospitals all over the country in a week. joe biden won't do that.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol i just realized if you live in georgia you’re still gonna be subjected to political ads cause of the runoffs

poor bastards

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Stringent posted:

a president that gave a poo poo could open army field hospitals all over the country in a week. joe biden won't do that.

the bigger problem is the number of destitute jobless people who need cash in their pockets now, and only congress can print money

biden could, maybe, do what trump did and use disaster relief funds to boost unemployment for a couple of weeks, but that's not going to happen

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

bump_fn posted:

lol i just realized if you live in georgia you’re still gonna be subjected to political ads cause of the runoffs

poor bastards

Broadcast is legit hosed in the coming months because political ads were all that was keeping it afloat lol

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

The_Franz posted:

the bigger problem is the number of destitute jobless people who need cash in their pockets now, and only congress can print money

biden could, maybe, do what trump did and use disaster relief funds to boost unemployment for a couple of weeks, but that's not going to happen

don't worry, at this moment libs are hammering on bernie's platform

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Stringent posted:

don't worry, at this moment libs are hammering on bernie's platform

and biden is proceeding to try and one-up trump when it comes to picking the absolute worst people for his cabinet

they'll start pushing him left any day now like they promised :laffo:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

The_Franz posted:

and biden is proceeding to try and one-up trump when it comes to picking the absolute worst people for his cabinet

they'll start pushing him left any day now like they promised :laffo:

srsly don't sweat it, aoc is a queen

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/apocaloptimist5/status/1325463976499531776?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I would like to shake the hand of the employee at four seasons total landscaping who picked up the phone and took a booking for a press conference from the trump campaign