Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm gonna make some fresh ginger tea and walk around town sippin' it, wearing a big sweater and a scarf and smiling at trees.

this sounds nice

biosterous posted:

i usually leave the bag in my mug so that the tea gets stronger as i drink it :evilbuddy:

this is how i do licorice and peppermint and it has served me well

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Working on cup 2 (of 2) of my daily Irish breakfast tea and boy is it ever :yum:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Gluten Free Dad

*swaggers into the thread with a boiling hot cup of piss* Hello fellow tea drinkers, just enjoying a drat good tea much like yourselves. *burns his lips while slurping the piss* ahhhhh

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i;m drinking a coffee this morning and i'm sorry tea thread i'm sorry for betraying you but it is the drink of my people...dunkin donuts.

i did get 2 cakes of aged white tea in the mail that i might crack into later though

Gluten Free Dad

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i;m drinking a coffee this morning and i'm sorry tea thread i'm sorry for betraying you but it is the drink of my people...dunkin donuts.

i did get 2 cakes of aged white tea in the mail that i might crack into later though

Doesn't drinking coffee just make you so rowdy

Don't you just want to cock your trilby to one side and go hustling at your local pool hall

Escape From Noise

Drink what works for you. I had coffee and I think I'm going to die

Jinh

Spearmint green tea this morning

Escape From Noise

Had some boring black tea with lemon with my breakfast before getting on the bullet train.

Escape From Noise

Making the gratis green tea in my crappy little business motel room and thinking about WTF I'm going to do in the near future.

biosterous

thinking about drinking tea later today but not drinking tea right now

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I have a kombucha update. The second ferment came out really tasty and tangy but it didn't really get much carbonation. I left most of it out to sit for another day or two but I very happily just drank a whole bottle of it between yesterday and today.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Jinh

working on my second steep of some jasmine phoenix pearl green tea. kinda liked the gunpowder better, this is too... delicate i guess. its wild how much the tiny pearls unfurled though

thanks so much cda <3

JNCO BILOBA

drinking some bonfire from adagio because the weather finally dropped and it’s fall tea time in this house

City of Glompton

chai at midnight followed by english breakfast this morning soon to be followed by coffee :twisted:

Gluten Free Dad

Coffee rules

(Message brought to you by Tea Sucks Gang)

Escape From Noise

Gluten Free Dad posted:

Coffee rules

You're free to your opinion, friend. Sorry that your so agitated. Maybe you should relax a bit

Escape From Noise

City of Glompton posted:

chai at midnight followed by english breakfast this morning soon to be followed by coffee :twisted:

Had chai today with my curry. Good for my bad hangover

biosterous

do you have any suggestions for bad tea for a good hangover? in case i get any enemies i can give them the bad tea, as a mean prank

gallery of sigs

he/him

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gluten Free Dad posted:

Coffee rules

have you considered all of this negativity is from all the coffee you're drinking friend perhaps try a nice tea tomorrow!!

Gluten Free Dad

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

have you considered all of this negativity is from all the coffee you're drinking friend perhaps try a nice tea tomorrow!!

I am fueled by caffeine, hate, and lube

Amp

post all breakfast beverages hot or cold itt imho it's a peace zone i would also accept mate

Gluten Free Dad

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

post all breakfast beverages hot or cold itt imho it's a peace zone i would also accept mate

Honestly I start every day with a black forest gateau flavoured protein shake, shortly followed by a coffee. At the moment I've got a bag of Spiller and Tait signature blend, which is surprisingly smoky for a medium roast. Next month I'm planning to buy some Vietnamese coffee, because apparently you can't get much better.

Escape From Noise

I had some rooibos before bed. Watching Inglorious Basterds, but it's not really my thing tbh

Escape From Noise

Luv that yunan gold!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

City of Glompton

i'm having licorice spice :coffee:

Escape From Noise

Having a cheeky pot of pu erh tea for the first time in a while. Good for the cold weather.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
You low-down tea fiends I have two questions for you:

1. Has anyone ever tried tea grown in the Azores? Apparently Europe's only C. sinensis crop is out of this world. Not sure if that's just marketting, however.

2. As regards Turkish tea, how much of the delicious taste is preparation and how much is the raw material you're working with? It's pretty difficult to find Turkish tea brands actually grown in Turkey since they tend to hoard the stuff but if it can reproduce the results of real Turkish tea then it might be worth the hunt.

Escape From Noise

Having a cuppa honeybush and cinnamon tea I picked up today

JNCO BILOBA

Some sharkfeed from white2tea is powering the day

Jinh

black tea w pumpkin spice

thanks so much cda <3

biosterous

tea: i'm drinking it, right now, typing in between sips

it's earl grey, it's good

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Had some more honeybush with cinnamon. Good before bed

JNCO BILOBA

Finally got a tea pick and a tray for breaking up cakes so I got into some brown sugar small batch pu-er. Can't stop. My tea habit is turning me fully nocturnal and I am just going to embrace it. King of the raccoons I will be.

Escape From Noise

amechanicalapple posted:

Finally got a tea pick and a tray for breaking up cakes so I got into some brown sugar small batch pu-er. Can't stop. My tea habit is turning me fully nocturnal and I am just going to embrace it. King of the raccoons I will be.

Nice! I had a little green tea with breakfast. Now that it's getting colder I will probably be drinking more pu-ehr

Escape From Noise

Had some hojicha with a little cake at the shrine I went to to see the fall foliage.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I drank some "milky oolong" tea yesterday, it was odd, today I have stomach pains. Help?

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I have some of those honey weed straws and thought: "yeah that could be "good" in an oatmilk cappuccino."
Little did i know they tasted nothing like honey and everything like a strong bag of weed.
The end result tasted like someone used the cappuccino for the water of a weed branch tea.
The Whole Branch. It was horrid.
But :catdrugs: so whatevs i guess.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Escape From Noise

RickRogers posted:

I drank some "milky oolong" tea yesterday, it was odd, today I have stomach pains. Help?

Maybe mint or ginger tea?

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Just pee the milky oolong out, no more stomach pains. Presto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Maybe mint or ginger tea?

I think ginger is lurking somewhere in my kitchen, thankyou.

I do recommend milky oolong though, maybe, but also not at all.