Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
you'd think after a lifetime of loving people over the instant they no longer had anything to provide him, trump would have avoided putting himself in the same position w.r.t the gop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Jabor posted:

you'd think after a lifetime of loving people over the instant they no longer had anything to provide him, trump would have avoided putting himself in the same position w.r.t the gop

the guy inherited a ton of money and bankrupted six businesses. he is not a smart man. he's 74 years old and has no experience with having anything resembling a "boss". it wouldn't surprise me at all if he's completely blindsided by repercussions for his actions.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

they gon wheel out Weinstein's old walker with the tennis ball feet when TRUMP has to go to court

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jabor posted:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

older failson is calling on daddy to declassify everything before he leaves office and ngl i think that would own

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Monochrome posted:

older failson is calling on daddy to declassify everything before he leaves office and ngl i think that would own

lol

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
imagine if trump cut everyone another check last month

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

he tried i think

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Apparently the new posting trend on 4chan is 'well now that Biden won we all have no choice but to transition' and, I'm gonna be honest, I have not formed an opinion about this yet.

On one hand: "Journey from 4chan edgelord to leftist trans woman" is...not uncommon. On the other hand: We really don't need more Blaire Whites.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fart simpson posted:

he tried i think

mnuchin talked about it but mcconnell was like "nah"

but yeah, good chance he'd have won if he'd done that, and it's not like throwing money at a problem isn't a trump solution

gonna suck next year when all the people who got payroll tax deferrals have to pay that back

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Monochrome posted:

Apparently the new posting trend on 4chan is 'well now that Biden won we all have no choice but to transition' and, I'm gonna be honest, I have not formed an opinion about this yet.

On one hand: "Journey from 4chan edgelord to leftist trans woman" is...not uncommon. On the other hand: We really don't need more Blaire Whites.

it's 4chan

why the gently caress are you even there

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

copingMAGA account mostly

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1325801813992493056?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
man, figured we’d know more about the widespread voter fraud by now. then again I’m not a 12D chess guy so who knows.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Endless Mike posted:

mnuchin talked about it but mcconnell was like "nah"

but yeah, good chance he'd have won if he'd done that, and it's not like throwing money at a problem isn't a trump solution

gonna suck next year when all the people who got payroll tax deferrals have to pay that back

i guess mcconnell has this all planned out, he got everything he wanted outta trump and now hes gonna try to set up the dems to hold the bag and sweep back in with a vengeance in 2022 and 2024

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fart simpson posted:

i guess mcconnell has this all planned out, he got everything he wanted outta trump and now hes gonna try to set up the dems to hold the bag and sweep back in with a vengeance in 2022 and 2024
mcconnell knows exactly what he's doing, yeah, and was smart enough to see the writing on the wall

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

fart simpson posted:

Trump raised taxes on everyone not megarich starting in 2021, lol

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

fart simpson posted:

sideshow bob rake gif

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Jabor posted:

lol.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
anyway can i get tek9s instead of the joe tag, looking forward to coming together in unity now that the elections are over

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jabor posted:

It's so absolutely transparent and they do it every single time

(Democrat brings around an economic boom that really takes off just as they leave office)

Newly elected republican shithead: "look at how great I am at the economy!!"

(Republicans steal all the money and run the economy into the ground so it craters just after their term ends)

"Look, that horrible Democrat who was just elected already destroyed your retirement savings!"

And at least half the country just eats that poo poo up. It's like they think the president just has a big lever in his desk he can pull labeled ECONOMY GOOD / ECONOMY BAD

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

It's so absolutely transparent and they do it every single time

(Democrat brings around an economic boom that really takes off just as they leave office)

Newly elected republican shithead: "look at how great I am at the economy!!"

(Republicans steal all the money and run the economy into the ground so it craters just after their term ends)

"Look, that horrible Democrat who was just elected already destroyed your retirement savings!"

And at least half the country just eats that poo poo up. It's like they think the president just has a big lever in his desk he can pull labeled ECONOMY GOOD / ECONOMY BAD

lol if you think this has anything to do with political parties when the whole system is neoliberal to the core. the wealth gap was increasing long before trump was in office

welcome to the 21st century, where it's all bubbles, all the time. you either ride the wave or eat the sand

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Sagebrush posted:

lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

To be clear I don't think that Democrats are good at the economy or anything, but you can look at stuff like Obama inheriting the subprime mortgage crisis and being immediately blamed for it, then turning the country around just in time for Trump to take credit.

Nobody is actually good at the economy. It should probably be abolished

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Sagebrush posted:

then turning the country around just in time for Trump to take credit.

lol

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lmao

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A+, please disseminate those widely

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Sagebrush posted:

To be clear I don't think that Democrats are good at the economy or anything, but you can look at stuff like Obama inheriting the subprime mortgage crisis and being immediately blamed for it, then turning the country around just in time for Trump to take credit.

Nobody is actually good at the economy. It should probably be abolished

it’s cool our economic system is just accepting the boom bust cycle like wel what can you do

in conclusion ,capitalism.... bad?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

he also didn't get anyone in trouble for all the dirt they pulled during that period so folks like our current secretary of treasury skated on thousands of felonies [our incoming vice president personally decided to not prosecute him] and so now that it's super clear there are no penalties for financial crimes as long as they are large enough there is no downside to doing it over and over

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

qirex posted:

he also didn't get anyone in trouble for all the dirt they pulled during that period so folks like our current secretary of treasury skated on thousands of felonies [our incoming vice president personally decided to not prosecute him] and so now that it's super clear there are no penalties for financial crimes as long as they are large enough there is no downside to doing it over and over

yeah but trump is out so that uh

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Stringent posted:

yeah but trump is out so that uh

since when does YOSPOS call eletions! sad!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

kitten emergency posted:

anyway can i get tek9s instead of the joe tag, looking forward to coming together in unity now that the elections are over

no more free tags, gotta buy your own

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

this is cool and normal

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1325778235519545346

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
wait does philadelphia's adult illiteracy really approach 25%

lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:thunk:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lmao

Philadelphia kicks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lmao

I passed a billboard in Indiana once that stated ONE IN FIVE ADULTS CAN READ THIS SIGN.